Like this offer? Then like us on Facebook too! Fans get exclusive access to the latest promotions, top offers, deals and discounts – so don’t miss out.
Want to be first in the know? Sign up to the newsletter and gain exclusive access to seasonal promotions, special offers and top customer deals.
Join Twitter and take advantage of our top deals! Give us a follow and you’ll find the latest promotions, biggest discounts and best customer offers on your timeline.
Offers for AllSaints were lasted updated Monday 1 September 2014 06:58
You Might Like
1. This promotion entitles you to 10% off one full price adult’s item, and 20% off when you buy two or more adult’s full price items on www.clarks.co.uk. To claim your discount, you must enter the promotional code at the checkout. No cash alternative is available and this promo code / voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount code. This discount does not apply to products from the Orla Kiely, Norton or Originals collections and does not apply to Kid’s styles.
a. There are two offer periods. The first offer period is from 10th September to 14th September (inclusive) only. The second offer period is from 17th September to 21st September (inclusive) only. They are each an “Offer Period” and together they are known as the “Offer Periods”.
b. This offer is only available online at www.debenhams.cobuying.com and is subject to availability. There are only 300 gift cards available in each Offer Period in this event. Only one gift card purchase per person.
c. The cost of the Debenhams gift card is £15. The value of your gift card will depend upon the number of people who purchase the gift card during the Offer Period in which you join the co-buy. The value of your gift card will increase as the number of people who purchase the gift card increases.
The value of your gift card will continue to increase after you bought it beyond the value you bought it at if the number of people exceeds the next threshold. The relevant thresholds are:
a. i. From 0-75 purchases made during the promotional period: all gift cards valued at £20
b. ii. From 76-150 purchases made during the promotional period: all gift cards valued at £23
c. iii. From 151-225 purchases made during the promotional period: all gift cards valued at £26
d. iv. From 226-300 purchases made during the promotional period: all gift cards valued at £30
e. Debenhams reserves the right to increase the values of the gift cards at any point during the Offer Period even if the relevant threshold has not been reached.
f. Gift card is not available for Debenhams staff.
g. The gift card is not valid against the purchase of financial services, cash, gift vouchers or gift cards, payment of account balances, or at debenhamsplus.ie
h. Debenhams reserves the right to change these terms and conditions on reasonable notice.
i. Promoter – Debenhams Retail PLC, registered office at Regent’s Place, 10 Brock Street, London NW1 3FG, registered number 00083395.
j. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Leaderboard Terms and Conditions - By entering their details, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Eligibility Rule for the Competition:
This Co-Buying £15 Gift Card competition (the “Competition”) is open to all persons resident in the UK aged 18 and over at the date of their entry.
Employees or contractors of Debenhams Retail Plc and their immediate family, operators of its brands and concessions, or anyone directly connected with the organisation will not be eligible to enter the Competition.
Entry and Entry Methods:
• To enter you must buy a gift card through the Co-buy gift card scheme at www.debenhams.co-buying.com. Once you have purchased the gift card you will be asked to share the offer through email and social media channels. You must share the offer with as many people as possible. When someone you have referred clicks through and purchases a gift card and states you as the referrer you will gain a point and move up the leader board (“Leader Board”). The person with the most points on the Leader Board will be the winner. If more than one person has the same number of points at the top of the Leader Board then all those with equal points will be ranked from earliest to latest by when they first purchased their own gift card. The person with the most points and who purchased their own gift card earliest would therefore be the winner.
• A limit of one entry per customer will be accepted. We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant who uses multiple names and to require them to return any prize they may have won.
• No bulk, third party or automated entries will be accepted.
• No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, defaced, illegible, lost or delayed or are unable to be submitted due to any technical or other reason. Proof of sending of any entry will not be proof of our receipt of that entry.
• The start date of the Competition is 17 September 2014 (inclusive); the Competition closes at 21 September (inclusive).
• By entering you agree that Debenhams may share your data with Buyapowa Limited who operate and run the site www.debenhams.co-buying.com purely for the purposes of and to the extent necessary to operate the Competition.
• The winning entry will be that which is at the top of the Leader Board on the closing date based on the entry which has the most points and if necessary was purchased the earliest. The Promoter’s decisions shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
• The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the offer closing.
• The Prize consists of a £100 Debenhams gift card and a personal shopping appointment at a Debenhams store of your choice (subject to availability of personal shopping within that store). Gift card terms and conditions apply.
• All prizes are non-transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. No cash alternative is available for any prize.
• Debenhams Retail Plc reserves the right to substitute any Prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
• A list of the winner’s names can be obtained by sending an SAE to; WINNERS, BuyaPowa Leader Board, £15 Gift Card Offer, E-Commerce department, 10 Brock Street, Regent’s Place, London, NW1 3FG.
• The winning prizes will be dispatched directly by Debenhams.
• Debenhams Retail Plc will not be liable for any prizes which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post for reasons beyond their control.
• Prizes will only be delivered to an address within the UK.
By entering the Competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Debenhams Retail Plc may require.
Termination of Competition
Debenhams Retail Plc reserves the right to (i) cancel this promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions.
AllSaints was founded in London in 1994. Initially the company only sold menswear, however over the years it has gone on to stock womenswear and along with footwear. The company has a presence throughout the UK, Ireland and other areas of Europe – it also has a presence in Canada and the USA. In the UK alone, AllSaints has its accessories in 35 department stores – it also has around 65 standalone stores around the territories that it serves. You can find a range of products in the company’s stores: Everything from blazers and jeans to dresses and knitwear.
The company has enjoyed mixed fortunes over the years, however today it stands strong as a recognised brand name on the high street. The great news is that although retail stores are few and far between, you can shop the entire range of products from anywhere in the UK at AllSaints.co.uk So what are you waiting for?
We know visitors come to our website in search of the very best voucher codes – we’ve done our best to ensure that you don’t leave our site disappointed! Here is just a small selection of the special offers and voucher codes that we have available for you to redeem at All Saints:
Scroll to the top of this page and look through the voucher codes we have available – as soon as you see a code you’d like to redeem, click the green button that says “Get Voucher & Open Site” A new window will appear – in that window you’ll find the voucher code, be sure to note it down or right click and press “copy”. Proceed to the All Saints website by clicking the green button.
When you and on the website you’ll see the homepage – it’s up to you how you shop; you can look for a specific item by completing a keyword search, or you can browse by category. When you find a product you want to buy, select the colour and/or size where appropriate, then press the “Add To Bag” button. A drop down message will appear at the top right of your screen – you can either click the “Checkout” button, or ignore it if you’d prefer to continue browsing. Once you’ve added everything you want to purchase to your basket, press the picture of a bag at the top right of your screen.
The next page is called “Your Shopping Bag” – on this screen you will find a break down of your basket, along with a field titled: “To apply discount, add promotional code here” – just paste or type your voucher code into this field and press the “Apply” button. If the code is valid your order total will be adjusted.
Enter your postcode in the field below in order to get a delivery cost – you can then complete the checkout process by pressing the “Proceed To Checkout” button. You’ll be prompted to enter your personal information along with payment details – remember you can checkout using a credit or debit card, or you can pay using funds from your PayPal account.
As well as publishing the latest voucher codes, we also bring you news of the latest sales at merchants such as AllSaints.co.uk. If you see news of a sale at the All Saints website here at My Voucher Codes, just click the “Click to View Sale” link and we’ll take you to the appropriate page on the All Saints website.
The official app has proven to be really popular – it allows users to shop for the very latest styles and products whilst on the go. You can also search for products – or just browse the entire selection of products by browsing by category. If you’re not ready to make a purchase just yet, you can create a wish list to share with your family and friends, you can also use the app to track your orders. Additionally, you can locate the nearest AllSaints store to your location by using the official app. It’s completely free for you to download – so grab it now!
We know that our users love mobile apps, that’s why we’ve worked hard to develop the official My Voucher Codes app. It’s full of the very latest voucher codes for you to redeem at the UK’s biggest online merchants. If you do lots of shopping online, you should definitely download our app without delay. It’s available for Android and iOS devices – and best of all it’s completely free! Download the MyVoucherCodes.co.uk application now and see how much you can save.
T-Shirt And Polos Starts From Only £40
Free UK Delivery On All Your Orders
Mens Best Seller Starts Items From £30
Men New Arrivals Starts Form £30
Men Leather Jackets Starts From £298
Women Accessories Starts From £28
Women Trousers and Leggins Starts From £35
Women Dresses Starts From £68
Free Standard Delivery and Returns On UK Orders