Want to be first in the know? Sign up to the newsletter and gain exclusive access to seasonal promotions, special offers and top customer deals.
Offers for Cote were lasted updated Thursday 3 April 2014 06:15
Valid until midnight Wednesday 30th April 2014
Not valid with any other offer or deal and you must spend £25 at full menu price in order to get 20% off.
Valid for a limited time and at participating stores in the UK.
Subject to availability.
Drinks & ice creams are excluded when calculating minimum spend, other exclusions may apply. Ask in store for details.
To see our general terms and conditions, see our page 'boring legal stuff' at dominos.co.uk
1. All items within deals must be ordered at the same time. All deals include pre-set recipes or create your own pizzas up to 4 toppings.
2. Cheapest pizza is free. Valid on Tuesdays only. Applies to medium and large pizzas only, excludes small.
3. Deals are not valid in conjunction with any other offers (including double up deals) unless stated, offers are subject to availability.
4. Voucher code must be mentioned or entered online at time of ordering. Not available in Pizza Hut Delivery stores in the Republic of Ireland.
5. YUM! III (UK) Limited, One Imperial Place, Elstree Way, Borehamwood, Herts WD6 1JN.
6. Yum! III (UK) Limited (trading as Pizza Hut Delivery) reserves the right to withdraw or amend the offer without prior notice. ® and ™ indicate trademarks owned or used under licence by Pizza Hut International, LLC. ©2013 Promoter:
Unapologetically French in style, Cote offers you superior cuisine in an authentic bistro atmosphere. If you're looking for pre-theatre nibbles and drinks, the atmosphere is perfect. Perhaps you just want to eat fresh food based upon classic French dishes, but with a modern twist. Cote does not disappoint.
Don't think it's all frogs' legs and frites, either. Nobody will leave feeling anything other than completely sated. Forget the myth that the French don't understand vegetarians. They know fresh vegetables and there's a good selection of inventive looking sides to get your taste buds all a-tingle. The Tomato, Shallot and Basil Salad sounds divine, don't you think?
If you do fancy a steak, you'll have plenty of choice. You might want to live a little, though. After all, when pretending to be in Paris...one must really try the Spinach and Mushroom Crepes! When it's time to wet your whistle, start with a Kir Royale or a Pernod. Then, you can always move on to the extensive wine list. Celebrating happy news? You've got to toast it with Champagne, darling. Of course, Perrier is available, too, if you want to keep the proceedings sober.
So, you'll love the food. It's not the usual fare. It's simple, flavoursome and uniquely French. Will you love the prices? Oui! You can't go wrong with the lunch or early evening set menu. £9.95 for two courses or £11.90 for three? That's just outstanding. You can-can save even more with MyVoucherCodes. Bon appetit!
Lunch and Pre-Theatre Menu from £11.70
Free WiFi Available
Free Booking Download Form Form Available