Get the Latest ctyres.co.uk Vouchers Direct to your Inbox
Offers for ctyres.co.uk were lasted updated Monday 7 April 2014 06:28
Advance reservation required. Offer valid at participating branches within the UK, excluding airport locations. Offer not valid on rentals during June, July and August. The £14.99 per day price only applies to a Class A car (Ford Ka or similar) hired from Friday until Monday for a three-day total of £44.97. Rates may be higher at Central London locations and other geographic areas. For certain locations, rates of less than £14.99 per day may be available. To see if a lower rate is available, go to the main reservation path on the enterprise.co.uk home page, or contact the location in question directly, before visiting your local branch or making your booking. It is the renter's responsibility to check for a lower rate. Similar discounts are available up to a Class F standard car when reserved in advance. Please contact your local rental branch to check if they are participating in this offer before visiting your local rental branch or making your booking. Total charges include unlimited mileage within the UK, damage waiver (including theft protection), third-party liability, road fund licence and VAT. Renter is responsible for any additional surcharges that may apply. Optional excess waiver available; cost varies by region. All drivers must be 25 years of age or older. 25 to 29 year olds may rent an A to F class vehicle, mini MPV or any van. For all other vehicle classes, drivers must be 30 years of age or older. Availability is limited and other restrictions may apply. This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer or discounted rate. Normal rental qualifications apply. Offer subject to change and/or cancellation without notice. Pick-up and drop-off services are subject to geographic and other restrictions. For further details please contact your local rental branch.
1. Half Price MOT valid until 31/12/14. Normal VOSA MOT test fee (Class 4 vehicles) £54.85. Offer available at participating MOT centres only - check web for details. Offer does not apply to re-tests. *If you can find the same product at a lower price, in stock locally within 7 days of purchase - we promise to beat that competitor's quotation. Claims valid against written quotations from any similar retailer excluding trade, internet or wholesale operations or products already on promotion. Claims must relate to the same product, part and manufacturer (including guarantees).
1. To qualify for the RAC prepaid Visa debit card (the ‘Card’) you must purchase RAC Breakdown cover direct from RAC by visiting www.rac.co.uk or by calling 0800 1510 648 only.
2. You must purchase Vehicle Based membership on an annual continuous payment method on one of the following cover combinations to qualify:
• Roadside & Recovery
• Roadside, Recovery & At Home
• Roadside, Recovery, At Home & Onward Travel
3. Purchases and start date of RAC Breakdown cover must take place during the term of the promotion between 12.09.2014 and 4.11.2014, We must have received full payment by the 30.11.2014 in order for us to issue your Card.
4. The offer is not available to existing RAC Breakdown customers buying or renewing their existing breakdown cover or on purchases of breakdown during a break down situation.
5. This offer is fulfilled online and you must therefore provide a valid email address at the time of purchase in order to claim your Card.
6. The offer excludes purchases made through cashback and voucher code sites.
7. The offer is open to new RAC Breakdown members only, excluding employees of RAC, their immediate families, agents or any other person connected with the promotion.
8. A maximum of £50 e-money is available to new customers purchasing RAC Breakdown cover. The level of cover purchased determines the amount awarded;
• £20 on Roadside & Recovery
• £30 on Roadside, Recovery & At Home
• £50 on Roadside, Recovery, At Home & Onward Travel
9. The Card provides the Cardholder with the value pre-loaded on the Card to spend anywhere where Visa is accepted.
10. The Card cannot be used to obtain cash, nor can it be used to purchase fuel via a Pay@Pump facility.
11. Only one Card per customer.
12. There are no cash or any other alternatives available.
How It Works
13. To claim your Card you must visit www.racfreefuel.co.uk before 4 February 2015 and enter your membership number and unique reference number which will be emailed to you 10-15 days after your purchase date.
14. Provided payments have been received in full, and you have logged in to www.racfreefuel.co.uk to claim your Card, the Card will be posted to your home address within 35 days of registering at www.racfreefuel.co.uk.
15. In advance of your Card arriving you will receive your activation instruction email to your registered email address.
16. In order to be able to use your Card it must be activated within 3 months of the date we dispatch the Card to you and your PIN must be retrieved. You can do this by calling 0844 800 6436*.
Things You Need To Know
17. The Card will be valid until the expiration date printed on the front of the Card (one year from Card issue).
18. If the amount of the value available on the Card is not sufficient to cover your purchase, you will need to pay the difference by other means first (cheque, cash, debit or credit card) then use the Card.
19. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and RAC reserve the right to vary or amend these terms and conditions or to withdraw the promotion at any time.
21. GRG Visa Debit cards are issued by R. Raphael & Sons plc, pursuant to license from Visa Europe. R. Raphael & Sons plc. is a UK Bank authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (registration number 161302). Registered office at Albany Court Yard, 47/48 Piccadilly, London, W1J DLR. company registration number 01288938. The Card is redeemable anywhere VISA is accepted. Visa and the Visa Brand Mark are registered trademarks of Visa.
22. It will be necessary to pass some of your data to The Grass Roots Group UK Limited for the purposes of administering the Card. Your data will be kept secure and will not be used for any other purpose.
1. Clubcard Offers
Points will be awarded based on specific offers and purchases. The amount of points earned will differ according to the time and value of purchase. Blackcircles.com reserves the right to withdraw Clubcard point offers at any time without prior notice.
2. Points awarded
Customers should enter their Clubcard details as prompted at the relevant stage of the purchase process. Blackcircles.com require a correct Clubcard number in order to allocate points to Clubcard accounts. Clubcard owners who do not submit their Clubcard details at time of purchase, must communicate any details they would like to add to their order within 14 days of purchase along with a receipt for an active order providing the order belongs to the claiming member. No more than 5,000 points may be awarded in any one transaction. Notification of Clubcard points earned will be communicated to Tesco Clubcard within one month of your purchase. The Clubcard scheme is administrated by Tesco stores. Tesco stores are responsible for fulfilling points.
Orders placed before the launch of the Clubcard offer are not eligible to be awarded points for the purchase.
Customers are eligible for Clubcard points at the time of purchase only, and may not earn points for promotional activity introduced after the purchase has been made.
Clubcard points cannot be earned in conjunction with any other discount offer, customers may select to use a discount code/offer or Clubcard points where available but both cannot be redeemed on the same order.
3. Engagement in promotional activity
Blackcircles.com may set a limit on the number of times points may be awarded for promotional items on which additional points are available. Individual promotions may have different limits as communicated in their purchase conditions. Any participation in promotional offers above and beyond what could objectively be considered consumer behaviour or personal use may be considered as abuse of the scheme.
4. Refunds / Exchanges
Blackcircles.com is entitled to remove points at any time if products are returned for any reason and a full or partial refund of the purchase price is given. This also applies to the exchange of products, unless the exchange is for products with an equivalent points value.
5. Incorrect details entered
Blackcircles.com cannot be held responsible for incorrect details of Clubcard numbers being added to the site or communicated over the phone.
6. Fraudulent use of Clubcard details
Blackcircles.com will monitor the use of Tesco Clubcard use on its site and allocated to orders. Investigations into any Clubcard details being repeatedly used by individuals not associated with the principal account holder may result in points being deducted from the purchase. Furthermore, Blackcircles.com will report any use of Clubcard details deemed any of the following to Tesco for investigation:
a) any abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme;
b) any breach or attempted breach of these terms and conditions and / or those relating to the optional elements of the scheme;
c) any behaviour relating to Clubcard or the Tesco Group that involves theft, misconduct, abusive or offensive behaviour, or supplying false or misleading information
7. Use of Clubcard points
Clubcard points may not be used to purchase goods through Blackcircles.com
8. Personal Use
The scheme is only for personal and consumer use. Clubcard details cannot be used for any business transaction or purpose
9. Points awarded in error
Points awarded at the time of the transaction may be removed or cancelled if Blackcircles.com determines that the points were collected in breach of these terms and conditions or were awarded in error. For the avoidance of doubt, any advice or actions of our staff that is contrary to these terms and conditions will not have the effect of changing these terms and conditions.
Further information relating to Clubcard use that may supersede the Terms & Conditions above may be found at - http://www.tesco.com/clubcard/clubcard/terms.asp
Ctyres.co.uk has made some extremely good deals with major tyre manufacturers, allowing them to offer such low prices. This combined with their excellent customer service is the reason that their customers are always satisfied and keeps coming back. Ctyres.com.uk has contracts with garages all over United Kingdom so that you can get your tyres fitted closest to you.
Ctyres.co.uk provides top branded tyres at highly affordable prices. Brands include renowned manufacturers such as Goodyear, Toyo and Falken. They also provide excellent service and help you in deciding which tyre is best suited to your needs. To put the proverbial cherry on top, their products are highly reasonable in terms of price.
To redeem your voucher, you need to visit the online store and make a purchase. After checking out, you have to pay for your purchase. There you will be given the choice of entering your voucher code. Double check to ascertain that your voucher code has not crossed the expiry date
Buy Cheap Car Tyres, Van, 4x4 & Winter Tyres Online
Up To 40% Off Fully Fitted Tyres
Up To 40% Off Selected Fitted Tyres
Get Up To £100 Fuel Gift Card When You Buy 2 Or More Michelin Tyres
Free Delivery Available On All Orders
Up To 40% Off Selected Fitted Tyres
Up to 40% Off Fully Fitted Tyres
Free Delivery On all Orders
40% off Branded Tyres at ctyres