This Deal entitles you to get a fantastic Promotional Discounts and Special Offers with this great offer
Join Twitter and take advantage of our top deals! Give us a follow and you’ll find the latest promotions, biggest discounts and best customer offers on your timeline.
Offers for Fat Face were lasted updated Friday 19 September 2014 11:02
1. Offer is valid 29th Sep – 1th October (inclusive) only.
2. Items must be purchased in one transaction.
3. Promotion codes cannot be used in conjunction with certain other discounts or offers.
4. Only one online discount may be applied to each transaction.
5. Promotion codes exclude Beauty, electricals, mens toiletries, furniture, Fred Perry, Hammond & Co. Baker by Ted Baker, Le Creuset, Simple Human, Joseph Joseph, Tempur, Scion, Bedeck, Kas, and Harlequin. Kids - Levi, Converse, Silver Eight, Route 66, Crocs and Just Sheepskin. Gift vouchers, gift cards, personalised wedding stationary, gift experiences, Debenhamsplus.com, Debenhamsplus.ie, Debenhamsflowers.com, debenhamscurtains.com, debenhamstailoredshirts.com and Debenhamsboxoffice.com.
In 1988, two friends, Jules Leaver and Tim Slade came up with a brilliant idea. At ages 23 and 22 respectively, they were spending their time skiing in the French Alps but finding themselves rapidly running out of money, so the decision was made to set up a clothing store in the ski resort of Meribel.
The first things they sold including belongings such as a Volkswagen camper van to fund the purchasing of plain t-shirt that they could print on.
Their first store opened in the United Kingdom in Fulham in 1992 due to the huge amount of interest they received from British tourists. They came up with the name ‘Fat Face’ after being inspired by La Face, an Olympic black ski run in Val d’Isere.
Growth from 1992 onwards was relatively slow, but by 1998 the brand had acquired 19 shops across the country.
In 2005, the founders made the decision to sell the company and leave to return to the ski slopes. It was bought by Advent International, the company that owns New Look, for £100 million.
2007 was a prosperous year for Fat Face, with their flagship store which spreads over three floors opening in Exeter’s Princesshay quarter on the 25th September; the company’s turnover exceeded more than £110 million; and it began trialling selling clothing in John Lewis department stores. The latter was especially successful and has now been expanded hugely.
The company currently has more than 150 stores around the world, although the original Fulham store was closed in 2006.
In 2013, Fat Face celebrated their 25 Year Anniversary by running a competition to win a bespoke VW campervan and designing a heritage summer collection.
As a company, they pride themselves on being totally transparent with their customers, meaning that there is no ambiguity and everything possible is done to remain a loyal and trustworthy business. They operate on the motto: ‘Absolutely everything we do is designed to be loved by all our customers for life outside 9-5’.
How you can save at Fat Face with My Voucher Codes.
Being a well-established retailer both on the high street and online at Fatface.com, you can find a number of excellent savings, discounts and deals for Fat Face. By using My Voucher Codes, you can stay up to date on all the latest offers and even add a few extra discounts, such as the following:
10% Student Discount with NUS Extra Cards: When you’re a student, shopping can be a pain, especially if your student loan hasn’t come through yet. But you can use your NUS Extra Card to save 10% at Fatface.com simply by entering your card number at the checkout.
Free delivery on orders over £60: As you’re filling up your shopping basket, it’s only too easy to fill it over £60 with all the lovely goodies at Fatface.com. But you’re in luck because Fat Face rewards its best customers with delivery completely free when your basket totals more than £60.
Up to 50% off in Womenswear sale: If you love Fat Face but are running a little low on cash, don’t worry because you can find plenty of trendy pieces at affordable prices in the sale. With up to 50% off on everything from fashionable boots to basic cable knits, you’re bound to find something to suit your taste.
Free in store delivery: For the best of both worlds, you can order your delivery online but get your package delivered in store for you to pick up at a time and place that’s most convenient for you. This service is completely free when you click through from My Voucher Codes.
If you come across a promotional code that will allow you discount on your order at Fatface.com, it’s a very simple process to add it to your basket. Just follow these easy steps:
1. Browse the site to your heart’s content, adding whatever you fancy to the Shopping Bag.
2. Click to view the bag and check you have everything you want, before clicking the Checkout button.
3. You will then be asked to sign in, register or check out as a guest.
4. Enter your billing and delivery details, then you’ll be taken to a final Order Summary page.
5. Copy and paste your discount code and/or NUS number into the box at the bottom, and click to apply.
Don’t forget to use the My Voucher Codes app to keep an eye out for all the best discounts while you’re on the move. You can download this to any Android or Apple device to get saving.
Free UK Delivery On All Orders.
Up To 43% Off Men Shirts
Up To 46% Off Women Jackets
Up To 60% Off Men Footwear
40% Off Selected Boys Gilets
Up To 40% Off Women Shorts
25% Off Selected Tees
£20 Off Orders Over £100
£10 Off When You Spend Over £70