Get the Latest Fred Perry Vouchers Direct to your Inbox
Offers for Fred Perry were lasted updated Thursday 24 July 2014 10:43
1. Offer is valid 15/10/14 -02/11/14 (inclusive) only.
2. Items must be purchased in one transaction.
3. Promotion codes cannot be used in conjunction with certain other discounts or offers.
4. Only one online discount may be applied to each transaction.
5. Promotion codes exclude Beauty, electricals, mens toiletries, furniture, Fred Perry, Hammond & Co. Baker by Ted Baker, Le Creuset, Simple Human, Joseph Joseph, Tempur, Scion, Bedeck, Kas, and Harlequin. Kids - Levi, Converse, Silver Eight, Route 66, Crocs and Just Sheepskin. Gift vouchers, gift cards, personalised wedding stationary, gift experiences, Debenhamsplus.com, Debenhamsplus.ie, Debenhamsflowers.com, debenhamscurtains.com, debenhamstailoredshirts.com and Debenhamsboxoffice.com.
6. Selected concessions are also excluded; please see
http://www.debenhams.com/wcsstore/DebenhamsUKSite/Img/PDFs/Contact_us/40OffersSat16thNovMensWomensStoreOnlineBrandExclusionsUK.pdf, for further information
1.Excludes: Reduced Price, Kids, Collaborations (Orla Kiely & Norton) & Originals
1.Excludes sale and selected brands
The brand started in the 1940s, when former Australian footballer Tibby Wegner and Wimbledon champion Fred Perry collaborated to create a sweatband that was adopted by most professional tennis players at the time. It took until 1952 for the brand’s most famous garment to be made – the sim fit cotton pique shirt with the famous Laurel Wreath embroidery.
Bags From £40
Sign Up For Latest Sales, News
International Deliveries Available
Women's Shirts Starts From £55
Men's Tennis Clothing From £40
28 Days Returns Available
International Delivery Available
Up to 50% Off Men Shirts
Up to £35 Off Selected Kids Sale Items