Want to be first in the know? Sign up to the newsletter and gain exclusive access to seasonal promotions, special offers and top customer deals.
Grab yourself this great offer to enjoy up to 50% Off Selected Home Furniture And Electricals at Littlewoods. You're sure to find something you love whatever your budget is.
Join Twitter and take advantage of our top deals! Give us a follow and you’ll find the latest promotions, biggest discounts and best customer offers on your timeline.
If you are looking for some items with high quality at fabulous prices, you are at the right place. At Littlewoods, you can get Up To £31 Off Selected Men Nightwear And Loungewear.
Look no further than this amazing offer and seize this chance to get Up To £52.50 Off Selected Men Hoodies And Sweatshirts at Littlewoods. Shop right away to avoid disappointment.
Get a Massive Up To £18 Discount On Selected Women Trousers And Leggings With This Fabulous Deal - Don't Miss It
Offers for Littlewoods were lasted updated Saturday 13 September 2014 05:59
a. There are two offer periods. The first offer period is from 10th September to 14th September (inclusive) only. The second offer period is from 17th September to 21st September (inclusive) only. They are each an “Offer Period” and together they are known as the “Offer Periods”.
b. This offer is only available online at www.debenhams.cobuying.com and is subject to availability. There are only 300 gift cards available in each Offer Period in this event. Only one gift card purchase per person.
c. The cost of the Debenhams gift card is £15. The value of your gift card will depend upon the number of people who purchase the gift card during the Offer Period in which you join the co-buy. The value of your gift card will increase as the number of people who purchase the gift card increases.
The value of your gift card will continue to increase after you bought it beyond the value you bought it at if the number of people exceeds the next threshold. The relevant thresholds are:
a. i. From 0-75 purchases made during the promotional period: all gift cards valued at £20
b. ii. From 76-150 purchases made during the promotional period: all gift cards valued at £23
c. iii. From 151-225 purchases made during the promotional period: all gift cards valued at £26
d. iv. From 226-300 purchases made during the promotional period: all gift cards valued at £30
e. Debenhams reserves the right to increase the values of the gift cards at any point during the Offer Period even if the relevant threshold has not been reached.
f. Gift card is not available for Debenhams staff.
g. The gift card is not valid against the purchase of financial services, cash, gift vouchers or gift cards, payment of account balances, or at debenhamsplus.ie
h. Debenhams reserves the right to change these terms and conditions on reasonable notice.
i. Promoter – Debenhams Retail PLC, registered office at Regent’s Place, 10 Brock Street, London NW1 3FG, registered number 00083395.
j. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Leaderboard Terms and Conditions - By entering their details, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Eligibility Rule for the Competition:
This Co-Buying £15 Gift Card competition (the “Competition”) is open to all persons resident in the UK aged 18 and over at the date of their entry.
Employees or contractors of Debenhams Retail Plc and their immediate family, operators of its brands and concessions, or anyone directly connected with the organisation will not be eligible to enter the Competition.
Entry and Entry Methods:
• To enter you must buy a gift card through the Co-buy gift card scheme at www.debenhams.co-buying.com. Once you have purchased the gift card you will be asked to share the offer through email and social media channels. You must share the offer with as many people as possible. When someone you have referred clicks through and purchases a gift card and states you as the referrer you will gain a point and move up the leader board (“Leader Board”). The person with the most points on the Leader Board will be the winner. If more than one person has the same number of points at the top of the Leader Board then all those with equal points will be ranked from earliest to latest by when they first purchased their own gift card. The person with the most points and who purchased their own gift card earliest would therefore be the winner.
• A limit of one entry per customer will be accepted. We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant who uses multiple names and to require them to return any prize they may have won.
• No bulk, third party or automated entries will be accepted.
• No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, defaced, illegible, lost or delayed or are unable to be submitted due to any technical or other reason. Proof of sending of any entry will not be proof of our receipt of that entry.
• The start date of the Competition is 17 September 2014 (inclusive); the Competition closes at 21 September (inclusive).
• By entering you agree that Debenhams may share your data with Buyapowa Limited who operate and run the site www.debenhams.co-buying.com purely for the purposes of and to the extent necessary to operate the Competition.
• The winning entry will be that which is at the top of the Leader Board on the closing date based on the entry which has the most points and if necessary was purchased the earliest. The Promoter’s decisions shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
• The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the offer closing.
• The Prize consists of a £100 Debenhams gift card and a personal shopping appointment at a Debenhams store of your choice (subject to availability of personal shopping within that store). Gift card terms and conditions apply.
• All prizes are non-transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. No cash alternative is available for any prize.
• Debenhams Retail Plc reserves the right to substitute any Prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
• A list of the winner’s names can be obtained by sending an SAE to; WINNERS, BuyaPowa Leader Board, £15 Gift Card Offer, E-Commerce department, 10 Brock Street, Regent’s Place, London, NW1 3FG.
• The winning prizes will be dispatched directly by Debenhams.
• Debenhams Retail Plc will not be liable for any prizes which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post for reasons beyond their control.
• Prizes will only be delivered to an address within the UK.
By entering the Competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Debenhams Retail Plc may require.
Termination of Competition
Debenhams Retail Plc reserves the right to (i) cancel this promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions.
Littlewoods made its debut as a mail order company in the 1970s. In the early 1980s the company started taking orders by telephone as well as via mail – this was revolutionary at the time and led to the company becoming extremely popular. The business has faced turbulent times over the last decade or so, but it now finds itself as a part of the Shop Direct Group. Today Littlewoods.com is akin to an online department store – it’s full of great products for all the family, from all of the big brands. From children’s clothes to video game consoles and footwear, there’s a fantastic selection of products available on the Littlewoods website. The company still operates a mail order catalogue and orders can still be placed over the phone, however the website is now at the core of the company’s operations as the ecommerce industry continues to dominate traditional shopping methods.
Littlewoods is popular with lots of shoppers due to the fact it offers finance on some of the items available on its website. If you’re looking for a place to buy products now while paying for them a little later on, Littlewoods.com is a good place to start! When you signup for an account on the website simply select whether you’d like a credit facility or not – regardless of your choice, the option can be overridden when checking out for items anyway if you’d prefer to pay there and then for your order.
Why spend more than you have to when shopping online? We’ve got lots of voucher codes for you to redeem at some of the UK’s most popular websites, here is a small selection that we have available for you to redeem at Littlewoods.com:
Scroll to the top of this page and look through the voucher codes we have to offer – as soon as you see a code you’d like to redeem, just click the green button that says “Get Voucher & Open Site”. You’ll see a new tab open – in this tab you will find your voucher code. Just write it down or right click and press “copy” – you can then click the green button to proceed to Littlewoods.com.
When on the website you can browse by category or product type – you can also complete a keyword search if you know exactly what item you’d like to purchase. When you find a product you’d like to buy, simply click the green “Add to Basket” button (remember to select the size, colour or any other option before clicking “Add to Basket”.)
A popup will appear – you can continue your shopping experience or press the green “Go To Basket” button in order to checkout and pay for your item(s). The next screen you will encounter is called “Your Shopping Basket Items” – check you’ve got everything you needed in your basket, if necessary have a look through the payment terms available for your items. You can then click the green button that says “Continue securely”. On the next page you need to enter your account information – if you don’t already have an account you should press the blue “Register” button on the right hand side of the page – it only takes a couple of minutes to setup a new account.
When you’ve logged in or created an account, you will be prompted to configure the delivery of your product(s). Once you’ve done that you can click the green “Continue” button to take you to the “Payment” page. On this page you’re given the option to choose your payment method – just select the method that suits your needs. On the right hand side of the page you should see a box titled “Promo code” – just enter your voucher code into this box then click the blue “Apply” button. If the code is valid your order total will be adjusted. Depending on the payment method you choose, you may be required to enter your payment details on this page. Click the green “Continue” button when you’ve filled out the required information – the final screen you’ll see is an order confirmation page.
There’s no mobile app available at the present time, but that’s not a problem thanks to the mobile website. Just head to Littlewoods.com using your mobile device’s internet browser in order to browse and shop from the complete range on your smartphone or tablet device. You can check out product pictures, ratings and reviews as well as review your account summary. You can also arrange returns, make payments and track your orders on the mobile website.
If you like downloading apps then it’s time for you to download the MyVoucherCodes.co.uk mobile application if you haven’t got it already! It’s full of the very latest voucher codes and offers for you to redeem at your favourite websites. Download our application now for your Android or iOS device and see how much you can save!
Up to £150 On Laptops
Up To £25 Off Selected Women Accessories
Up To £41 Off Women Shorts
Up To £96 Off Selected Women Bags & Purses
£20 Off Orders Over £200
£10 Off Orders Over £100
£5 Off Orders Over £50
Extra 10% Off Selected Home Furniture
Up To 30% Off Selected Dresses