Offers for Terrys Fabrics were lasted updated Tuesday 5 August 2014 08:47
You Might Like
• Applies online at marksandspencer.com, on mobile and in selected UK M&S stores
• Whilst stocks last
• Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
• Discount does not apply to delivery charges. Please check the relevant delivery terms and conditions online.
• Any refunds will take into account this discount.
• Higher prices have applied online for 28 days or more prior to 19 August on all items online and in store, except for the following:
• 20% off Bed and Bath 7th-8th August, 20% off Self Tan 2nd-29th July, 30% off Selected Outdoor Toys 12th June – 13th August, 2 for £15 Plain T Shirts-10th July – 13th August, 30% off Swimwear & Beachwear 24th July – 13th August, 30% off Picnic ranges 29th July – 13th August
• Please note: sale items have limited availability and are very popular. We cannot guarantee availability of sale items, and will submit a refund to your account if the item is no longer available. This will be communicated via email to the account holder.
Terry’s is dedicated to providing the best prices possible. So whether you’re looking for wooden curtain poles, holdbacks, hooks, a bed frame or anything in between – you know you won’t be paying over the odds on price. There are always clearance sales and discounts to be snapped up, so it’s well worth checking here before you place your order online.
There’ll always be a voucher to help you save money at Terry’s Fabrics – here are just a few of the deals we have on at the moment (don’t forget to check back regularly, we’re always putting up new ones):
It couldn’t be easier to redeem your money off voucher – here’s how to do it:
There are many reasons to buy from Terry’s Fabrics, but in case you were a little unsure, here are the top eight features which make it so much more than your average curtain shop:
Fuss-Free Returns. There’ll be no quibbling – you can send your item back for a full refund within 28 days if you’re unhappy with it for any reason.
If you’re struggling to decide between patterns or block colour, blinds or curtains – the Terry’s Interior Design Centre is jam-packed with helpful information and advice on all sorts of interior design. Topics include room guides, decorating do’s and don’ts, colour wheels, windows and so much more. You’ll find this info on terrysfabrics.co.uk, but don’t be afraid to call up either – with a workforce that knows a thing or two about the trade, there’s bound to be someone on the other end who is more than happy to answer your questions. For even more tips and style advice, you can also check out the company blog - http://blog.terrysfabrics.co.uk/ - for daily updates on the world of DIY and interior design.
Did you know that Terry’s Fabrics sell more than just curtains? They are of course experts in the art of dressing windows, but it might surprise you that they stock a whole range of accessories too. Here’s a small snapshot of the homeware they also offer in-store and online:
Candles & Tealights, Door Mats, Picture Frames, Vases, Lighting, Table Linen, Lamps, Ceiling Lights, Glass Table Lamps, Towels, Bath Mats, Placemats & Coasters, Oven Gloves & Aprons, Tea Towels, Rugs. Divan Beds, Bed Frames, Headboards, Childrens Beds, Sofa Beds, Underbeds, Bed Drawers, Mattresses.
50% Off Aluminium Venetian Blind Sand
Up To 50% Off Summer Sale
Extra 10% Off Orders Over £100
Up to 70% off Ready Made Blinds
Extra 5% Off Orders Over £50
Up To 56% Off Selected Wooden Curtain Poles
Up To 26% Off Selected Vases
Up To 42% Off Selected Metal Curtain Track
Up To 40% Off Made To Measure Blinds