It’s that time of the year again when the kids are ecstatic and the adults are fretting, thanks to the long 6 to 8 week summer holidays! What with the unseasonable wet and cool weather it hasn’t helped the big dilemma of what to do to entertain the kids.
Before you stress yourself out, or your kids wind you up, make a list of places to visit, people to see and indoor games and entertainment to keep you all occupied.
For the sunny days get out and about at the beach, the park, theme parks and enjoy the fresh air in general and maybe even incorporate a little exercise into your day! For those wet days take advantage of museums, galleries, the zoo and the shops. Alternatively, have fun indoors playing board games or computer games, baking or watching films.
We all know that it can be hard to find the money and think of constant things to do to entertain the family, so with the help of MyVoucherCodes, you can find hundreds of voucher codes and deals to keep the summer holidays fun this year! To get you started, here’s a little taster of what we have on offer right now. If you can’t find what you are looking for then leave a comment and I will see if I can find a suitable voucher, sale or deal for you!
- 5% Off from The London Pass (Expires 31/12/11)
- Exclusive 10% Off Voodoo Bikes at Halfords (Expires 4/8/11)
- Free Admission for Under 3′s at London Zoo (Expires 10/09/11)
- Up to 40% Off in the Toy Sale at Woolworths (While Stocks Last)
- 3 for £18 on Nintendo Games at Asda Entertainment ( While Stocks Last)
- Up to 80% Off Blu-rays at Sendit.com ( 31/8/11)