Offers for Woolworths were lasted updated Thursday 7 August 2014 11:05
You Might Like
1. We will send you a unique discount code when you download the Mothercare app.
2. This offer entitles you to £10 off purchases of £50 or more when you use the Code. The Code may be redeemed against purchases made on the Mothercare app only.
3. The Code is valid from the date of download for up to approximately 3 months for one transaction only.
4. The Code cannot be used in conjunction with staff discount, childcare/nursery discounts or any other discount voucher.
5. The Code cannot be exchanged for cash, and may not be used to purchase gift vouchers/cards or to purchase Bugaboo or TP Plum products, baby milk, baby medicines or nappies.
6. The Code cannot be used in any concessions (including without limitation Clarks) or at photography studios located in selected Mothercare or ELC stores.
7. The Code must not be sold (including without limitation on any auction site) whether for profit or otherwise, or reproduced on any website. Such activity will render this voucher void.
8. The Code is personal to the holder and is not transferrable. It must not be distributed to the wider public.
9. Mothercare only delivers to addresses in the UK. Postage and packaging charges are additional and not subject to the discount. Please call Mothercare Direct on 0844 875 5111 **; or refer to www.mothercare.com websites for full details of P&P charges.
10. All products are subject to availability. Mothercare reserves the right to withdraw any products, promotional offers or this discount code at any time.
11. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
** calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras.
Woolworths has had a storied history, blooming from a single store in America in 1879 to opening a branch in Liverpool in 1909, the first store under the Woolworths brand to be opened outside of North America, to more than 3,000 stores across the world at the height of its popularity. While the Woolworths brand faded in North America in the ‘90s, they all but disappeared here in the UK in 2008. You can’t keep a good store, or a strong brand, down, however, and the Woolworths chain has since reemerged with a slimmed down line of 150 stores and, in England, they reemerged with an impressive online presence. With our special promotional codes, you can get high quality goods from Woolworths at discounted prices.
Up to 20% Off Selected Fitness Equipment
Up To 50% Off Gifts And Beauty Items
Up To 50% Off Selected Fragrances
Save Up To £33 On Selected Kids Room Accessories
Save Up To £18 On Selected Outdoor Play Equipment
Save Up To £80 On Selected Childrens Bedroom Furniture
Up To 50% Off
Save 10% Off your First Credit Order – Representative 39.7% APR variable
Up To 50% Off Toys