PRIZE DRAW TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The prize draw is organised and operated by The Global Voucher Group Limited of Imperial House Imperial Way, Coedkernew, Newport, Gwent, NP10 8UH (“Promoter”).
2. The Charles & Keith voucher prize draw is subject to the following terms and conditions. By entering the prize draw entrants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
3. The prize draw is open to UK residents aged eighteen (18) years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with administration of this prize draw.
4. The opening date for entries is 12:00:00 on 05/06/2020 and will close at 23:59:59 on 12/06/2020 (“Promotion Period”).
5. The prize draw is free to enter, and entrants will be entered into the prize draw on successful completion of the Promoters entry requirements during the Promotion Period, as follows:
5.1. if entering via Instagram: follow both the @myvouchercodes and @Charleskeithofficial accounts on Instagram, like the giveaway Instagram post and tag at least two (2) friends in the comments section of the giveaway Instagram post, during the Promotion Period; or
5.2. if entering via Facebook: follow and like both the @myvouchercodes and @Charleskeithofficial Facebook pages, like the giveaway Facebook post, tag at least two (2) friends in the comments section of the giveaway Facebook post and share the giveaway Facebook post, during the Promotion Period.
6. Once the entrant has completed the standard prize draw entry requirements in accordance with condition 5 above, additional entries can be gained by satisfying the following requirements:
6.1. if entering via Instagram: writing additional comments on the giveaway Instagram post, tagging at least two (2) friends in each comment, during the Promotion Period; or
6.2 if entering via Facebook: writing additional comments on the giveaway Facebook post, tagging at least two (2) friends in each comment, during the Promotion Period.
An unlimited amount of entries per entrant during the Promotion Period shall be accepted.
7. The prize which shall be awarded to the winning entrant (the “Prize Winner”) in connection with this prize draw shall be a one hundred pounds (£100) Charles & Keith E-voucher (“Prize”).
8. The Prize Winner will be selected at random from the pool of valid entrants by computer process on or before 23:59:59 on 17/06/2020.
9. The Prize Winner will be notified that they have won the Prize on or before 23:59:59 on 17/06/2020 via the Facebook or Instagram account used by the Prize Winner at entry.
10. The Prize Winner must claim his or her Prize within thirty (30) days of being notified that they are the Prize Winner by providing a valid email address to which the Prize will be sent by the Promoter or the provider of the Prize. Failure by the Prize Winner to claim his or her Prize within thirty (30) days of notification will result in the Prize being forfeited and the Promoter reserves the right (but shall not be obliged) to re-award the Prize in these circumstances.
11. If further information is required by the Promoter, to include the Prize Winner’s surname and county, before issuing the Prize and the Prize Winner does not provide such information to the Promoter within thirty (30) days of request, then the Prize Winner’s Prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to ask the Prize Winner to provide satisfactory proof of identity, age and/or address to confirm they are eligible to enter the prize draw.
13. The Prize Winner will have from the date of the email containing the Prize to and including 31/12/2020, to redeem the Charles & Keith voucher in accordance with condition 19.
14. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so. Any changes to the Prize or these terms and conditions will be posted on www.myvouchercodes.co.uk.
17. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Any entries not made during the Promotion Period or otherwise in accordance with the entry instructions and these terms and conditions will be rejected.
18. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails email@example.com or writes to The Global Voucher Group Limited of Imperial House Imperial Way, Coedkernew, Newport, Gwent, NP10 8UH (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in condition 4. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
21. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
22. The prize draw and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.