PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The £50.00 (fifty pound) House of Malt E-voucher giveaway (“Promotion”) is subject to the following terms and conditions. By entering this Promotion entrants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
2. This Promotion is organised and operated by The Global Voucher Group Limited of Imperial House, Imperial Way, Newport NP10 8UH (“Promoter”).
3. The Promotion is open to UK residents aged eighteen (18) years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with administration of this Promotion.
4. The opening date for entries is 12:00:00 on 01/07/2020 and will close at 23:59:59 on 08/07/2020 (“Promotion Period”).
5. The Promotion is free to enter, and entrants will be entered into the Promotion on successful completion of the Promoters entry requirements during the Promotion Period, as follows:
5.1. if entering via Instagram: follow both the @myvouchercodes and @houseofmalt accounts on Instagram, like the giveaway Instagram post and tag at least two (2) friends aged eighteen (18) years or over in the comments section of the giveaway Instagram post, during the Promotion Period; or
5.2. if entering via Facebook: follow and like both the @myvouchercodes and @houseofmalt Facebook pages, like the giveaway Facebook post, tag at least two (2) friends aged eighteen (18) years or over in the comments section of the giveaway Facebook post and share the giveaway Facebook post, during the Promotion Period.
6. Once the entrant has completed the standard Promotion entry requirements in accordance with clause 5, extra entries can be gained by satisfying the following requirements:
6.1. if entering via Instagram: writing additional comments on the giveaway Instagram post, tagging at least two (2) friends aged eighteen (18) years or over in each comment, during the Promotion Period; or
6.2. if entering via Facebook: writing additional comments on the giveaway Facebook post, tagging at least two (2) friends aged eighteen (18) years or over in each comment, during the Promotion Period.
An unlimited amount of entries per entrant during the Promotion Period shall be accepted.
7. The prize which shall be awarded to the winning entrant (the “Prize Winner”) in connection with this Promotion shall be a £50.00 (fifty pound) House of Malt E-voucher (“Prize”).
8. The Prize Winner will be selected at random from the pool of valid entrants by computer process on or before 23:59:59 on 13/07/2020.
9. The Prize Winner will be notified that they have won the Prize on or before 23:59:59 on 13/07/2020 via the Facebook or Instagram account used by the Prize Winner at entry.
10. The Prize Winner must claim his or her Prize within thirty (30) days of being notified that they are the Prize Winner by providing a valid email address to which the Prize will be sent by the Promoter or the provider of the Prize. Failure by the Prize Winner to claim his or her Prize within thirty (30) days of notification will result in the Prize being forfeited and the Promoter reserves the right (but shall not be obliged) to re-award the Prize in these circumstances.
11. The Prize Winner will have from the date of the email containing the Prize to and including 31 December 2020, to redeem the voucher code.
12. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Any entries not made during the Promotion Period or otherwise in accordance with the entry instructions and these terms and conditions will be rejected.
13. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or alter the Promotion or these terms and conditions at any time or to terminate this Promotion at any time without prior notice due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. Any changes to the Promotion or these terms and conditions will be posted on www.myvouchercodes.co.uk.
16. The Promotion is sponsored by House of Malt. HouseofMalt.co.uk vouchers may be redeemed on the HouseofMalt.co.uk website towards the purchase of products sold by HouseofMalt.co.uk.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to ask the Prize Winner to provide satisfactory proof of identity, age and/or address to confirm he or she is eligible to enter the Promotion.
19. The Promoter has an obligation to make available information that indicates a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation, information is required by the Promoter, to include the Prize Winner’s surname and county, before issuing the Prize and if the Prize Winner does not provide such information to the Promoter within thirty (30) days of request, then the Prize Winner’s Prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above in clause 8.
20. The Promoter will make The Prize Winner’s surname and county available on request to anybody enclosing a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Promoter’s address referred to in paragraph 2 above within one month of the end of the Promotion Period. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter at email@example.com. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
21. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
22. The Promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.