PRIZE DRAW TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The prize draw is organised and operated by The Global Voucher Group Limited of Imperial House, Imperial Way, Coedkernew, Newport, Gwent, NP10 8UH (“Promoter”).
2. The BuyaGift A Touch of Class Basket (“Prize”) giveaway is subject to the following terms and conditions. By entering the prize draw entrants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
3. The prize draw is open to UK residents aged eighteen (18) years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with administration of this prize draw.
4. The opening date for entries is 10:00:00 on 20/11/2020 and will close at 23:59:59 on 27/11/2020 (“Promotion Period”).
5. The prize draw is free to enter, and entrants will be entered into the prize draw on successful completion of the Promoter’s entry requirements, as follows:
5.1. if entering via Instagram: follow the @myvouchercodes and @buyagift accounts on Instagram, like the giveaway Instagram post and tag at least two (2) friends aged eighteen (18) years or over in the comments section of the giveaway Instagram post, during the Promotion Period;
5.2. if entering via Facebook: follow and like the @myvouchercodes and @buyagift Facebook pages, like the giveaway Facebook post, tag at least two (2) friends aged eighteen (18) years or over in the comments section of the giveaway Facebook post and share the giveaway Facebook post, during the Promotion Period; or
5.3. if entering via Twitter: follow the @myvouchercodes and @buyagift accounts on Twitter, retweet the giveaway Twitter post and tag at least two (2) friends aged eighteen (18) years or over in the comments section of the giveaway Twitter post, during the Promotion Period.
6. An unlimited amount of entries per entrant during the Promotion Period shall be accepted.
7. The winner of the Prize (“Prize Winner”) will be selected at random from the pool of valid entrants by computer process on or before 23:59:59 on 2/12/2020.
8. The Prize Winner will be notified by the Promoters official @myvouchercodes Instagram, Facebook or Twitter account that they have won the Prize on or before 23:59:59 on 2/12/2020 via the Instagram, Facebook or Twitter account used by the Prize Winner at entry.
9. The Prize Winner must claim the Prize within thirty (30) days of being notified that they are the Prize Winner by providing a valid UK address to which the Prize will be posted by the provider of the Prize and a telephone number the Prize Winner can be contacted on. Failure by the Prize Winner to claim his or her Prize within thirty (30) days of notification will result in the Prize being forfeited and the Promoter reserves the right (but shall not be obliged) to re-award the Prize in these circumstances.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to make award of the Prize conditional on the Prize Winner providing satisfactory proof of identity, age and/or address to confirm they are eligible to enter the prize draw.
11. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control make it necessary to do so.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to postpone, void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so. Any changes to the Prize or these terms and conditions will be posted on www.myvouchercodes.co.uk.
14. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Any entries not made during the Promotion Period or otherwise in accordance with the entry instructions and these terms and conditions will be rejected.
15. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major Prize Winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails email@example.com or writes to The Global Voucher Group Limited of Imperial House Imperial Way, Coedkernew, Newport, Gwent, NP10 8UH (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in condition 4. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
16. The Prize is sponsored by BuyaGift. Please be aware that the Prize is subject to BuyaGift's own terms and conditions and it is your responsibility to check these.
18. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents and/or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Prize Winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of use of the Prize except where caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents, distributors and/or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
19. The Prize and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.