What Can I Use My Jet Airways Vouchers For?
- Flight Upgrades With Jet Airways, you can enjoy discounts and upgrades on Premiere and Economy flights to a variety of internal and external destinations. So you can visit any part of India, or family and friends elsewhere in the world, for low prices.
- Discounted Parking Jet Airways now offers discounted parking services at Heathrow Airport for their customers. You can choose to opt for a ‘Purple Parking’ service, where you simply drop your car with a chauffeur at the airport and pick it up from the same place upon your return. No waiting for shuttle buses, or walking huge distances. The chauffeur will do it all for you, and with discounts to be had, you can avoid the hassle of airport parking.
- Car Rental Jet Airways have also teamed up with worldwide car deals such as Hertz, Avis and rentalcars.com to offer discounts and miles to JetPrivilege customers. Sign up to collect miles and deals when you rent a car for your holiday.
How Can I Save Money with Jet Airways?
- Fare Lock Services Take advantage of the flexible option to book. If you have a rough idea of dates, but can’t quite commit once you’ve found the perfect flight, you can select the ‘Fare Lock’ option. This will lock in your price for 72 hours, meaning you can return to it later and, even if the flights have risen in price, you pay the original figure.
- Enrol in JetPrivilege Sign up to their rewards scheme to earn on flights and their programme partners. Even if you’re not a frequent flyer, you can still rack up a large amount of points by claiming the rewards for all kinds of travelling musts, such as car rental and hotels.
- Hotels and Restaurants Jet Airways has joined forces with an array of hotels and websites to offer you more JetPrivilege Miles that can be cashed in for upgrades and deals on flights. Stay the night in a luxurious Marriot, Langham or Accor hotel and enjoy a boost in your JetPrivilege Miles. They’ve also teamed up with a large collection of restaurants, shops and magazines, offering the same deal, so flying isn’t your only way of collecting miles.
How to Redeem Your Jet Airways Voucher
- Visit MyVoucherCodes.co.uk and select the offer you’d like.
- Click on ‘Get Voucher Code’. Your code will appear in a pop up box for you to copy. If the deal doesn’t require a code, the website will open in a separate window and the relevant sale page will appear.
- Search for your flight in the bar at the top.
- Add your promo code here before you search. This will add the discount or deal so you can see your final price.
- Find the right flight for you and add them to your itinerary. They will appear on the right hand side.
- When you click to continue, you will either have to sign in or sign up. There is also an option to continue as a guest, simply adding your e-mail address for confirmation.
- Follow the instructions from here, adding any extras and your personal details. Your discount or code will be applied, and you can review everything before you pay.
Where Can I Find the Voucher Terms and Conditions?The terms and conditions are underneath the ‘Get Voucher Code’ button.
Is there an Expiry Date for Vouchers?Most offers have an expiry date. If you’re unable to find it, check the voucher’s terms and conditions.
Where is my Code?If you clicked on a discount code, you will find it inside a pop up box. For some offers, you may not need a specific code, but the webpage will open to relevant site.
Am I Able to Cancel or Change a Booking? Jet Airways offers a ‘Manage Booking’ option. Here, you can cancel and refund your itinerary. This will depend on your fare type and can only be returned to the same credit or debit card. There may also be cancellation charges.
How Late can I Cancel or Refund my Booking? For international flights, you can cancel your booking up to 3 hours before departure. For domestic flights, you have until an hour before departure.
Can I Book my Meals Online? Yes. For standard meals, you have until 2 hours prior to departure to log your meal choice. For dietary requirements, this needs to be 24 hours.
- Jet Airways (India) Ltd
- Jetair House
- 188 Hammersmith Road, London
- W6 7DJ
- 0808 101 1199