Here are some past offers for you to look at. There are plenty more at the top of the page, so when you're done, have a look at them to see which one you want to use.
How to book a space
How to Redeem a Voucher Code
Redeeming a voucher code, discount code or offer is pretty simple, but here's how to do it for those of you that don't know. The first thing you do when it comes to redeeming a voucher code is to click on it at the top of the My Voucher Codes page and copy the code. Once you've done that, click on the link to go to the website to use the voucher code. When you've finished looking around, make sure to put all of your items in the basket and then checkout when you're ready. Only then will you put in the voucher code you acquired from My Voucher Codes. You'll need to put it in the box that says "redeem a voucher" or "discount box", only after you've done that will the voucher code be in effect.
Redeeming a discount code and offer is a little different from a voucher code. With these two codes, you won't have as much freedom as the voucher code. Discount codes and offers take you to the particular page where the offer is in effect, if you leave the page(s) you may not be on the page that gives you the discount. All you need to do at this point is make the purchase after you've done that you would have saved on your purchase.
How Do I Make A Long-Term Booking?
- 1. Search using the latest possible end date you think you may be parking. (You can always change this later!)
2. On the booking screen, select the option 'I would like a recurring weekly or monthly booking lasting longer than 6 weeks'.
3. Select the days of the week you want to park.
4. Pay now for the first month. Following payments will be taken each month after your start date.
How Do I Park A Large Vehicle?
- 1. Head to the listing page for space you're interested in.
2. Click 'Ask Person X a question'.
3. JustPark will ask you to enter some details about the potential booking, but don't worry! This doesn't commit you to anything.
4. When they reply, they'll email you to let you know.