New Season Fashion Deals
What is the point of fashion anyway? Well, fashion allows freedom of expression, whether you buy clothes that are practical, eye-catching or as a badge of honour. Every season designers and retailers launch new collections, often divided into Autumn/Winter and Spring/Summer. What we wear also helps us cement our memories, in the 80's we bravely wore shoulder pads and platform shoes, in the 90's crop tops and choker necklaces. Guess what chokers are back, and in a big way too. Many of the recent fashion shows have featured statement chokers, and they are definitely a great nostalgia look. You’ll find them discounted at Asos and New Look.
At Asos there are stylists who can assist your fashion choices in the online chat function of the website; also you can buy with confidence as Londoners can return items for free. Did you know all online retailers replenish their stock twice a day - once in the AM and once in the PM? If you have a discount code, but cannot see your size, don’t fret check back later to see if your size is now available. Don’t compromise. A A note of caution, however good a clothing item looks, it’s always important to buy clothes that fit comfortably and do make sure that your new clothes are machine-washable too.
Other current fashions trends are long sleeves, one sleeve tops, metal elements to clothes – pins, links, chains and shoulder pads too! Who knows what will be fashionable next year, or in three years. What is guaranteed is you’ll find all the previous at brands like Boohoo and Missguided. Voucher codes for these brands and other listed can be found below as well as deals from Topshop, and discounted label stores including Tk Maxx and Matalan.
Get New Season Fashion For Less
- Buy clothes on Thursdays; fashion retailers start weekend sales on Thursdays.
- Go the whole hog, spend more to get free delivery. Retailers will offer free delivery when you spend over a certain threshold, typically £50-£100. We have many free delivery offers that will help you save, if you are away from home and can’t make delivery times order by Click & Collect too.
- A seemingly obvious tip, is to buy higher quality clothes. If you only buy cheap clothing, you will at times be buying lower quality clothes. Higher quality clothes last longer and you’ll have to replace them less often. Find a promo code for a premium store, with a code you are already winning, so why compromise on quality? You can get the label you’ve always wanted and it will last too. Think about how much your clothes cost per wear. It makes more sense to buy higher priced jeans, than a cocktail dresses or black tie suits.
- Don’t only buy new season, when you buy out of season say winter clothes in summer you will get better price with retailers keen to offload stock that won’t sell. If you must have new season clothing, prepare the next season by buying one item of each. Any old clothes you no longer wear, take to the charity shop or sell on eBay.
- Shop at the end of the sale period, retailers will often bolt-on further savings to already generous sales, often 10% will be added to a sale to give it a shot-in-the-arm.