1. The £50.00 (fifty pounds) Amazon E-gift card giveaway (“Promotion”) is subject to the following terms and conditions. By entering this Promotion entrants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
2. This Promotion is organised and operated by The Global Voucher Group Limited of Imperial House, Imperial Way, Newport NP10 8UH (“Promoter”).
3. The Promotion is open to entrants and nominees whom are UK residents aged eighteen (18) years or over with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with administration of this Promotion.
4. This Promotion will run from 12:00:00 on 22/04/2020 until 23:59:59 on 29/04/2020 (“Promotion Period”).
5. To enter the Promotion entrants should:
5.1 if entering via Instagram: follow @myvouchercodes account on Instagram, like the giveaway Instagram post, tag their nominee and comment their reason for nominating them in the comments section of the giveaway Instagram post and ensure their nominee is following @myvouchercodes account on Instagram, during the Promotion Period; or
5.2 if entering via Facebook: follow and like the @myvouchercodes Facebook page, like the giveaway Facebook post, tag their nominee and comment their reason for nominating them in the comments section of the giveaway Facebook post, share the giveaway Facebook post and ensure their nominee is following and likes the @myvouchercodes Facebook page, during the Promotion Period.
6. Once the entrant has completed the Promotion entry requirements in accordance with clause 5, they may tag their nominee or new nominees on the Instagram or Facebook post multiple times, with a comment stating their reason for nominating that person. Each additional tag of a nominee on the Instagram or Facebook post, together with the comment for the reason they have been nominated, constitutes as an entry.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter the Promotion.
8. The prize which shall be awarded to the winning nominee (the “Prize Winner”) in connection with this Promotion shall be a £50.00 (fifty pounds) Amazon E-gift card (“Prize”).
9. The winning entrant will be selected at random from the pool of valid entrants by computer process on or before 17:00:00 on 04/05/2020.
10. The Prize Winner will be notified that they have won the Prize on or before 17:00:00 on 04/05/2020 via the Facebook or Instagram post by the winning entrant.
11. The Prize Winner must claim his or her Prize within thirty (30) days of being notified that they are the Prize Winner by providing a valid email address to which the Prize will be sent by the Promoter or the provider of the Prize. Failure by the Prize Winner to claim his or her Prize within thirty (30) days of notification will result in the Prize being forfeited and the Promoter reserves the right (but shall not be obliged) to re-award the Prize in these circumstances.
12. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Any entries not made during the Promotion Period or otherwise in accordance with the entry instructions and these terms and conditions will be rejected.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute, in its sole discretion, the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to ask the entrant and/or the Prize Winner to provide satisfactory proof of identity, age and/or address to confirm he or she is eligible to enter or win the Promotion.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or alter the Promotion or these terms and conditions at any time or to terminate this Promotion at any time without prior notice due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. Any changes to the Promotion or these terms and conditions will be posted on www.myvouchercodes.co.uk.
17. The Promoter has an obligation to make available information that indicates a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation, the Promoter will make The Prize Winner’s surname and county available on request to anybody enclosing a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Promoter’s address referred to in paragraph 2 above within one month of the end of the Promotion Period.
18. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by entrants of the Promotion or as a result of acceptance of the Prize but nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury suffered as a result of the Promoter’s negligence.
19. The Promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.