1. For the exclusion list please click here.
2. Only one valid Red Letter Days promotional offer or discount code can be applied per customer and can only be used if a discount has not already been applied or if the item/s have not already been discounted. Promotional offers or discount codes must not be used with existing vouchers or credit balances.
3. They may be subject to specific terms, conditions or validity periods and may be withdrawn without notice at any time. Discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with any 'Cashback' websites. We reserve the right to restrict their use in conjunction with vouchers, credit balances, Lifestyle or Points balances, certain charges, order channels or order values.
4. Certain products are excluded from all promotional offers and won't work with discounts. They include but are not limited to: Hot Air Ballooning, Belmond British Pullman, Northern Belle & Venice-Simplon-Orient-Express, Spitfire Passenger Flights, MiG flights, Indoor Skydiving, Gordon Ramsay Restaurants, Jamie Oliver Cookery School, Hotel Chocolat, Personal Shopping, Young Driver Experiences and others. Please contact us for details. We reserve the right to void vouchers or credit balances acquired through violation of these conditions.
Terms and conditions apply.
1. The £5.00 Amazon.co.uk digital gift card giveaway (“Promotion”) is subject to the following terms and conditions. By entering the Promotion entrants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
2. The Promotion is organised and operated by The Global Voucher Group Limited of Imperial House, Imperial Way, Newport NP10 8UH (“Promoter”).
3. The Promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with administration of the Promotion.
4. The Promotion will run from 8 Oct 2021 00:00 until 31 Dec 2021 23:59 (“Promotion Period”).
5. All entrants who (i) subscribe to receive the Promoter’s electronic marketing during the Promotion Period and (ii) Premier Inn confirms have spent £200 or more (excluding all gift card purchases and top-ups and delivery or collection charges) before 31 Dec 2021 23:59 at the Premier Inn via the link provided on www.myvouchercodes.co.uk (“Promoter’s Website”) shall be eligible to receive a free £5.00 Amazon.co.uk (“Gift Card”).
6. You will not be entitled to a Gift Card if you click on any other links or visit any other websites before making your purchase at the Premier Inn or if you make use of any other offer or promotion in connection with your purchase which is provided by the Promoter or Premier Inn (including any discounts, codes, savings, credit and/or points).
7. Only one entry per entrant during the Promotion Period shall be accepted.
8. Gift Card Rewards redeemed against Premier Inn purchases will be available 90 days after your confirmed date of travel.
9. Gift Cards may be downloaded via the “member section” of the Promoter’s Website. Entrants should note that Gift Cards may expire after a certain date and their use may be subject to the retailer’s own terms and conditions.
10. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Any entries not made during the Promotion Period or otherwise in accordance with the entry instructions and these terms and conditions will be rejected.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute, in its sole discretion, the Gift Card with an alternative award of equal or greater value.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to ask for satisfactory proof of identity, age and/or address as a condition of award of the Gift Card.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or alter the Promotion or these terms and conditions at any time or to terminate the Promotion at any time without prior notice due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. Any changes to the Promotion or these terms and conditions will be posted on the Promoter’s Website at www.myvouchercodes.co.uk.
15. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by entrants or as a result of acceptance of the Gift Card, but nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury suffered as a result of the Promoter’s negligence.
16. The Promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Get new codes straight to your inbox!