T&Cs apply, visit the site for more information.
One use per customer, new customers only, minimum order £5.
See Gousto website for details.
1. The £30.00 Amazon.co.uk digital gift card giveaway (“Promotion”) is subject to the following terms and conditions. By entering the Promotion entrants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
2. The Promotion is organised and operated by The Global Voucher Group Limited of Imperial House, Imperial Way, Newport NP10 8UH (“Promoter”).
3. The Promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with administration of the Promotion.
4. The Promotion will run from 26 May 2021 00:00 until 30 Jun 2021 23:59 (“Promotion Period”).
5. All entrants who (i) subscribe to receive the Promoter’s electronic marketing during the Promotion Period and (ii) Booking.com confirms have spent £760 or more (excluding all gift card purchases and top-ups and delivery or collection charges) before 30 Jun 2021 23:59 at the Booking.com via the link provided on www.myvouchercodes.co.uk (“Promoter’s Website”) shall be eligible to receive a free £30.00 Amazon.co.uk (“Gift Card”).
6. You will not be entitled to a Gift Card if you click on any other links or visit any other websites before making your purchase at the Booking.com or if you make use of any other offer or promotion in connection with your purchase which is provided by the Promoter or Booking.com (including any discounts, codes, savings, credit and/or points).
7. Only one entry per entrant during the Promotion Period shall be accepted.
8. Gift Card Rewards redeemed against Booking.com purchases will be available 90 days after your confirmed date of travel.
9. Gift Cards may be downloaded via the “member section” of the Promoter’s Website. Entrants should note that Gift Cards may expire after a certain date and their use may be subject to the retailer’s own terms and conditions.
10. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Any entries not made during the Promotion Period or otherwise in accordance with the entry instructions and these terms and conditions will be rejected.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute, in its sole discretion, the Gift Card with an alternative award of equal or greater value.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to ask for satisfactory proof of identity, age and/or address as a condition of award of the Gift Card.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or alter the Promotion or these terms and conditions at any time or to terminate the Promotion at any time without prior notice due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. Any changes to the Promotion or these terms and conditions will be posted on the Promoter’s Website at www.myvouchercodes.co.uk.
15. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by entrants or as a result of acceptance of the Gift Card, but nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury suffered as a result of the Promoter’s negligence.
16. The Promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
1. Applicable to new customer orders
2. This discount code (the “Code”) is only to be used by new customers who register and complete their first online order online at groceries.iceland.co.uk using the unique Code
3. A minimum order value of £50 is required to use the Code (the “Qualifying Spend”).
4. If you amend or cancel your order after the expiry date then the Code will no longer apply, you will not receive the discount and any outstanding balance will be taken using the payment method from your order.
The general terms shall apply. Please see below.
To obtain the benefit of the discount, you must enter the Code into the promotional code box on the checkout page. The discount is only valid for one transaction. The discount is non-transferrable, is not for resale and there is no cash alternative.
The purchase of carrier bags, adding electronic savings to a Bonus Card and, in Scotland, alcohol purchases will not count towards the Qualifying Spend. The Qualifying Spend will be calculated after any offers have been deducted from the transaction.
The Code is only valid for one transaction. Only one discount code of any form, to be used per transaction. If Iceland believes, in its reasonable opinion, that a discount code has been used more than once, it reserves the right to not apply the discount code to the groceries transaction, and to take full payment using the payment method selected.
The Code will be applied immediately. You may amend your order up to 23:45pm on the final date of the Code but must re-enter the Code each time. If you amend your order on or after this time then the Code will no longer apply, you will not receive the discount and any outstanding balance will be taken using the payment method from your order.
A minimum order of £25 is required to use our online delivery service plus a £2 delivery charge payable at the checkout. Free delivery is available for online orders over £35, see groceries.iceland.co.uk/terms.
Get new codes straight to your inbox!