Exclusive £30 Off Your First Order When You Spend £100 Plus Competition Entry to Win Your Christmas Shop Worth £175Get Voucher Code
- ⏰ Ends: 30/11/2015
- ✓ Terms & Conditions
- i View Waitrose
Not only can you save money on your grocery shopping, but this fantastic promo code will also give you the chance to get your Xmas shop for free!
Terms & Conditions
£30 off your first online grocery order at waitrose.com. Offer available on first time online grocery orders only. First order must be placed for delivery by 30 November 2015 and all orders must be placed for delivery by 17 January 2016 to qualify for this offer. Minimum spend on online groceries at Waitrose of £100 required on each order to qualify for this offer. Offer not redeemable in branch or in conjunction with any other offer or service. One redemption per household. Offer can be withdrawn at any time without notice. Online Grocery Orders: Selected postcodes. Subject to availability
Waitrose & MVC COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Full Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion is only open to all United Kingdom residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Waitrose Ltd, their associated companies, agents, third parties or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this promotion. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
3. Purchase required. Internet access is required.
4. Promotional Period: Submit your entry between 00:01 on 9 November 2015 and 23:59 on 30 November 2015. There will be one prize draw throughout following the closure of the promotional period.
5. Only one entry per transaction will be permitted in to the draw. Only one prize per person throughout the Promotional Period will be permitted. Only orders delivered by 23:59 on 30 November will be entered.
6. To Enter: Entrants must be new to waitrose.com and make a validated grocery shop at waitrose.com through http://www.myvouchercodes.co.uk/ for entry in to the prize draw. The shopper has to be on their 1st online shop.
7. The Prizes – 12 winners will each receive 1 x John Lewis Partnership voucher to the value of £175.
8. Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the competition closing date will be entered into a prize draw. From this prize draw 12 winners will be selected at random on 8 December 2015.
9. Winner Notification: Winners will be notified by email within 3 working days of the prize draw. The winners will be required to respond within 3 days of notification confirming their acceptance of the prize. In the event winners do not respond to communications within 3 days of initial contact or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and not reward the prize to a reserve.
10. If a previously confirmed winner for a prize contacts the promoter outside of the winner communication timeframe (as stipulated in clause 9), to then decline their prize the promoter reserves the right to cancel that prize.
11. Prizes will be delivered to the home address of the winner before 18 December 2015. Proof of identification will be required.
12. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions and the Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to or disqualify any entrant whose conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the Promotion into disrepute. In the event of such disqualification the Promoter may award the applicable prize to another entrant.
13. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries. Any incorrect information provided will render the entry void.
15. The winners shall, at the Promoter’s request, participate in reasonable promotional activity surrounding the winning of the prize, for no further consideration, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material, which includes social media.
16. The name and region of the winners will be available by writing to the promoter for up to one month from the time of the draw.
17. The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. In the event for any reason the prize winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. However, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
18. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
19. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
20. The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose.
21. By entering this promotion you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Waitrose Ltd Doncastle Road Southern Industrial Area Bracknell RG12 8YA