Terms & Conditions
Applicable to new customer orders
This discount code (the “Code”) is only to be used by new customers who register and complete their first online order online at groceries.iceland.co.uk using the unique Code, before 21.59hrs on 19.4.2019
A minimum order value of £60 is required to use the Code (the “Qualifying Spend”).
If you amend or cancel your order after 21:59pm on 19.4.2019 then the Code will no longer apply, you will not receive the discount and any outstanding balance will be taken using the payment method from your order.
The general terms shall apply. Please see below.
1. To obtain the benefit of the discount, you must enter the Code into the promotional code box on the checkout page. The discount is only valid for one transaction. The discount is non-transferrable, is not for resale and there is no cash alternative.
2. The purchase of carrier bags, adding electronic savings to a Bonus Card and, in Scotland, alcohol purchases will not count towards the Qualifying Spend. The Qualifying Spend will be calculated after any offers have been deducted from the transaction.
3. The Code is only valid for one transaction. Only one discount code of any form, to be used per transaction. If Iceland believes, in its reasonable opinion, that a discount code has been used more than once, it reserves the right to not apply the discount code to the groceries transaction, and to take full payment using the payment method selected.
4. The Code will be applied immediately. You may amend your order up to 21:59pm on the final date of the Code but must re-enter the Code each time. If you amend your order on or after this time then the Code will no longer apply, you will not receive the discount and any outstanding balance will be taken using the payment method from your order.
5. A minimum order of £25 is required to use our online delivery service plus a £2 delivery charge payable at the checkout. Free delivery is available for online orders over £35, see groceries.iceland.co.uk/terms.
6. Last delivery date terms may apply.
7. Iceland does not accept any responsibility for any computer or equipment failure resulting in a transaction failing to register or any discount failing to be generated or printed.
8. Our product descriptions, pricing and specifications are accurate at the time we print our discounts and marketing materials, however we reserve the right to withdraw or substitute items at our discretion.
9. All of our products are subject to availability, whilst stocks last.
10. Iceland reserves the right to modify, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend any promotion or the Code, in whole or part, at any time for reasons outside of its reasonable control.
11. Participation in this promotion is acceptance of these terms and conditions.
12. All Iceland promotions, including discount codes, are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
13. Iceland may amend these terms at any time. We recommend you check these terms before you are thinking of using a discount code.
14. The Promoter is Iceland Foods Limited, Second Avenue, Deeside Industrial Park, Deeside, Flintshire, CH5 2NW.
15. If you have any queries about these terms or any discounts, please call our Customer Helpline on 0800 328 0800 Mon-Fri 8am-9pm, Sat 8am-8pm and Sun 8am-6pm (opening hours subject to change and calls may be recorded).