View Terms & Conditions
View Terms & Conditions
Only available with a valid student ID.
Offers for PrettyLittleThing were last updated Tuesday 5 July 2022 00:00
PrettyLittleThing Codes That You've Missed
Discount Codes at PrettyLittleThing
PrettyLittleThing have made it their mission to serve trending looks on an affordable budget. They aim to give their customers confidence in their outfits, whatever their body shape, race or gender. Make sure to pick up one of our tried and tested PrettyLittleThing discount codes to save some extra cash on your next buy.
PrettyLittleThing offers discount codes incredibly regularly. At the moment, you can get 30% off sitewide if you’re a new customer by using our PrettyLittleThing discount code. If you’re a returning customer, you can use our voucher code to get 25% off sitewide. PrettyLittleThing also regularly offers discounts for app users, free delivery codes, and sitewide discounts. Last year, PrettyLittleThing also regularly offered up to 70% off Dresses in the Sale throughout the summer months. So, we can expect them to do so again this year.
PrettyLittleThing has discounts on stylish clothes, found in the PrettyLittleThing Women’s Clothing Sale section. The general Sale section tab is helpfully broken down into product and sizing categories. They also have an accessories sale and a beauty sale section too.
As with most brands, you can only use one discount code per order. Still, PrettyLittleThing offers such affordable products and low prices. With one of our discount codes too, you’re a few clicks away from a great deal.
How to Use Your PrettyLittleThing Discount Code
Follow these easy steps to use your new PrettyLittleThing discount code.
- Choose your ideal PrettyLittleThing discount code from the MyVoucherCode page.
- Click the green ‘Get Code’ button to unlock your promo code.
- You’ll be redirected to the PrettyLittleThing website, where you can add all your favourite items to your shopping bag.
- Once you’re happy, go to the checkout page.
- Fill out your details, until you reach the ‘Coupon Code’ section just before you pay. Copy and paste your code into the coupon code box.
- Click ‘Apply’ and double-check that the total price has dropped. Yes? Now, that’s being all about your money.
When you find the perfect outfit for an occasion, it’s a great feeling. Add to it bagging yourself an amazing discount, and you’ll feel on top of the world. PrettyLittleThing offers seasonal sales, flash sales, and regular discounts in their Sale section all year round.
- PrettyLittleThing Singles Day: November 11th, 2022. Last year, there was 25% off everything on the website for 24 hours, according to T3.
- PrettyLittleThing Black Friday: November 25th, 2022. Last year, PrettyLittleThing offered an incredible up to 100% off everything, according to Finder.com. With freebies on offer, you’ll have to act fast to get one! So, be sure to mark your calendar.
- PrettyLittleThing Christmas: From last year’s offers, we’re expecting up to 60% in the Christmas Countdown Sale. This flash sale was on the 22nd of December - the 23rd of December last year.
PrettyLittleThing Sales FAQs
How can I navigate the Sale?
The Sale section is split into different categories so you can easily navigate the website - no more searching through endless sale rails! PrettyLittleThing has organised it by product category, fit, or sizing. Simply choose which is easier for you to browse.
How much can I save in the Sale now?
You can save up to 80% off in the huge PrettyLittleThing Sale at the moment. This covers everything from jumpsuits, to midi dresses, to playsuits. You’ll want to hurry though, as this ends on the 31st May.
How much can I save in the PrettyLittleThing Black Friday Sale?
Shop Pink Friday at PrettyLittleThing to grab yourself a bargain in time for Christmas. This year’s Black Friday is on the 25th Novemeber. We’re expecting PrettyLittleThing to join in, after their success last year with up to 100% off on everything. Last year, the sale started at 12am and included mostly 60% off on hundred of products, according to HITC.
Delivery Options at PrettyLittleThing
PrettyLittleThing understands that different customers will want different delivery styles. Whilst some are looking for a way to keep costs low, others are searching for the quickest delivery. PrettyLittleThing has got you covered with its range of delivery options to suit every customer’s needs.
What delivery options are available at PrettyLittleThing?
- UK Saver Delivery costs only £3.99 and your order will be delivered within 3-5 working days.
- UK Next Day Delivery costs £5.99 and your order will be delivered the next day. You should place your order by 10 pm Sun - Friday or 9 pm on Saturday to qualify for this.
- Choose a Delivery Date that costs £8.99. Your order will be delivered on your selected date, this delivery date is up to 10 days in advance. Be sure to check the T&Cs as it does exclude next-day delivery, bank holidays, and certain postcodes.
- Click & Collect costs a tiny sum of £2.99 and your order will be delivered within 2-3 working days. You can find a local collection point near you when you select Click & Collect at checkout. These can include Tesco Express, Premier, and the Co-op (to name a few).
- PLT Royalty Delivery costs only £9.99 a year and your order will be delivered with Next Day Delivery. Order by 10 pm Sun - Friday or 9 pm on Saturday to receive your order the next day.
- Standard International Delivery costs £7.99 and will be delivered in 12 working days, excluding Saturday and Sunday.
How much can I save with PLT Royalty Delivery?
Signing up for PLT Royalty Delivery is well worth the money. PLT Royalty Delivery only costs £9.99 for 12 months of unlimited Next Day Delivery. Next Day Delivery usually costs £5.99, so across the year that’s only 83p a month on next day delivery. Even if you’re not a regular shopper, placing two orders a year with PLT Royalty will save you £1.99.
PrettyLittleThing has made its Returns process simple, quick, and completely free. Their new returns process is also paperless now, which is less hassle for you.
PrettyLittleThing offers 28-day Returns from the date of your receipt. Your order should be unworn, unwashed, and still have its tags attached. Shoes should only be tried on indoors. For hygiene reasons, PrettyLittleThing cannot accept returns on pierced jewellery, beauty products, and accessories, plus swimwear items with the hygiene seal removed.
Starting a return is simple.
- Repack your items. Make sure the tags and any hygiene seals are still attached.
- Log in to the PrettyLittleThing Returns Portal to start a return. You will need the order number sent to you in your confirmation email, as well as the postcode to which the order was delivered.
- Choose your ideal returns method. There are label-free, in-store options for the easiest returns.
- After you have processed the return, PrettyLittleThing will send you a QR code or shipping label.
- At the drop-off point, scan this QR code or shipping label. Follow the instructions and be sure to retain your proof of receipt.
- PrettyLittleThing will email you when they have received your item. You can expect a refund from then within 14 days.
Other Ways to Save at PrettyLittleThing
If you’re a savvy shopper, then you’ll know discount codes and sales aren’t the only ways to make a big saving. There are lots of other ways you can save some money on your order.
PrettyLittleThing has a Refer a Friend scheme, where you can give a friend 25% by telling them about PrettyLittleThing. You’ll also get 25% off for each friend you refer. Simply sign up with your name and email address to start the process.
You can make an easy saving with the PrettyLittleThing app. Download the app on Apple iOS or Android for free to access exclusive in-app promotions. Make sure to also take a look at our current PrettyLittleThing code to get 10% off everything on the app.
PrettyLittleThing has introduced the ReGAIN app, which is a new recycling scheme. You can recycle your unwanted old clothing and receive discounts in return. These discounts can go towards getting money off your next PrettyLittleThing order. Less waste less costs too! ReGAIN also gives 100% of the clothing resales towards charity.
Take a scroll through the PrettyLittleThing Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter page. They regularly post social media competitions or giveaways. Last Bank Holiday, they gave away £1000 of PrettyLittleThing credit to spend on their Instagram. They chose 5 winners to give £200 to every hour. All entrants had to do was like the post and tag their friends in the comment section.
One of Pretty Little Thing's selling points is that they're affordable. It’s always a good idea to browse their 2 packs as a way to save money on buying extra items. From the latest fashion trends to basics you can’t live without, these packs can offer value for money.
You can check out the new 2 Pack Camel & Stone Basic Racer Back Bodysuit. At only £15, that’s £7.50 per bodysuit. It’s worth noting that prices from other fashion retailers are costing £15 alone for 1 bodysuit.In which case, you’re getting two bodysuits for the usual price of one.
PrettyLittleThing became infamous for The £5 Dress. They currently have 50 dresses for £5. You can find a dress for any occasion for less, choosing from beautiful pieces like Lilac Viscose High Neck Bodycon Dress. With this range, they set out to reduce waste whilst producing a dress everyone could afford. When they finish a roll of fabric, they use the leftover material to create dresses with simple designs. Less waste for landfills and more affordable dresses? We’re in!
Going to a few festival fashion must-haves. Have a look at the Festival Shop section on the PrettyLittleThing website. You can find outfits such as the Recycled Bright Blue Floral Aztec Ruched Dress for only £12. You’ll add great value to your wardrobe as you can wear these versatile pieces again and again.
And if you love festivals, then it might be worth knowing that PrettyLittleThing is now selling tickets for their We Are FSTVL. There’s a whole weekend of festival fun to be had, taking place over the 6th - 7th of August 2022. We’ve worked with PrettyLittleThing to deliver you a 25% off your We Are FSTVL tickets with our promo code.
The PrettyLittleThing App
By downloading the app, you’ll get access to exclusive offers, discount codes, and the ability to add things easily to your wishlist and track your orders. All the women’s fashion offerings will be at the touch of your fingertips. So, you can get the newest styles on-the-go
You’ll find regular flash discounts via the app throughout the year, so be sure to opt-in for notifications if you want a discount. We work hard to deliver you great PLT discounts. So, if you’re new to the app then check out our promo codes above to get 10% off your next app purchase.
Signing up for the PLT app could not be simpler. You can download the app via the Apple iOS Store or Android. After this, all you need to do is state the country you are in, decide if you’re happy for it to track your activity or not (either is fine), and you’re set to go! Make sure to sign in to your account or create one for free so you can easily track your orders and save items to your wishlist too.
With 4.8 out of 5 stars, and 144K reviews on Apple Store, it's shaping up to be a well-received app. One review mentions how the app is ‘simple to use' and makes it easy to filter results so ‘your experience is less overwhelming’, summarising it’s a ‘must-have for all’. Since signing up is free, it's worth it if you're a PLT regular anyway.
PrettyLittleThing is well-known for being all over social media. One small scroll through Instagram, and you’ll find social media influencers killing it in PrettyLittleThing outfits alongside the hashtag #pltstyle. One thing you might not have realized is that PLT’s social media is a great place to pick up exclusive promotions, enter competitions, and save some money in the process.
Have a scroll through the PrettyLittleThing Instagram and browse their latest competitions and giveaways. A recent competition on April 18th was an Ultimate Festival Giveaway. This festival competition offered £500 of PrettyLittleThing credit, £500 worth of Mario Badescu, a year’s worth of Tatti Lashes, £500 worth of Beauty Works, and a year’s worth of self-tan. Entry requirements are usually to tag some friends in the comments, like the post, and follow the participating brands. These competitions are normally worldwide and open for only 24 hours. It might be a long shot but it’s an easy way to possibly win hundreds of pounds worth of products.
The PrettyLittleThing Instagram account also has a link to shop on the Instagram Feed. Click on the link in their bio, then ‘Shop The Instagram Feed’ and you’ll be taken to the Instagram shop page. You can browse outfits from photos posted on their Instagram, click on the items, and be taken straight to the product page. From here, you can easily add it to your basket.
It’s also worth shopping the Molly Mae collection at PrettyLittleThing. Her edits always sell out fast! Since she rose to fame in Love Island 2019, she’s collaborated with PrettyLittleThing before becoming PrettyLittleThing’s Creative Director in UK and Ireland. You can shop her top picks on the website, with prices starting at only £2.
Be sure to follow PrettyLittleThing on their social channels to find promotions, discounts, and giveaways.