Offers for Harvester were last updated Monday 13 September 2021 12:57
Harvester Codes That You've Missed
Most Popular Harvester Code & Discount
|Offer Description||Expires||Discount Type|
|Gift Cards from £5 - The Perfect Present!||Deal|
|Find Great Offers with Harvester VIP Club Sign Ups||Deal|
|Order Takeaway from your Local Harvester Today||Deal|
|Kids Festive Menu Available from £5.49||Deal|
|Kids 3 Course Boxing Day Menu from Only £10.99||Deal|
How can I find a Harvester near me?
In the restaurants tab of the r website, you can enter your location or a post code, and you'll get your nearest restaurants listed as well as essential info like opening hours and contact details.
Can I get a Harvester Takeaway?
Yes. There is a menu available with all the foods and drinks available for takeaway. You can find your nearest restaurant for takeaway by searching with the tool, whether it’s for a takeaway or you’d like to dine-in.
Can I see the Harvester Menu Online?
Yes, you can view the full menu including breakfast and kids, on their website to decide what you fancy early. It’s got all the dietary information and prices so you can plan your visit to the restaurant and get down to business as soon as you arrive.
Do Harvester Offer Voucher Codes?
You won’t usually find a code to save you money. Instead their page is packed with tasty discounts and deals that will help you treat yourself to a meal out for less. Whether it’s an early bird deal or seasonal offer, our team regularly updates their page with the best deals available..
Hints & Tips
Use our hints and tips to unlock extra savings and deals for Harvester and tuck into a hearty meal out for less:
- If you’re feeling hungry and only a good grill will do, head to the offers page to see all the latest deals and discounts that will fill your plate for less. This is where the tastiest deals are waiting to get you digging into some chicken and ribs tonight. The deals update regularly too and there’s often a new mouthwatering saving waiting for you.
- Download the app to get yourself closer to a delicious meal. You’ll start earning stamps you can put towards free food, receive exclusive discounts, and you can do all the basics like book tables and pay for your meal. It’s available from all decent app stores today and makes eating out easy.
- Make sure you sign up for the newsletter before you leave their site. You’ll get a first look at new dishes and exciting offers straight in your inbox. It only takes a few details to get started and you’ll get regular updates. It may make you very hungry though.
How To Use a Harvester Discount Code
Follow these steps to apply Your Harvester voucher code and unlock extra savings on a a homecooked plate of goodness:
- Choose your desired Harvester voucher code and click on 'Get This Offer' or 'Get Code'.
- A pop up window will then appear, giving you the option to copy a code.
- If you see 'No Code Required', simply click on the 'Go to the Harvester site' button to see the relevant deal for you.
- Visit the Harvester restaurant of your choice. You can apply your Harvester promotion code by telling your server which promo code you will be using before you eat.
- They will check your code is valid and apply it to your bill.
- All you need to do is sit back and enjoy your meal.
It might seem early, but with possible restrictions looming, it’s best to book ahead for Christmas dining in 2021. That’s why the Harvester Christmas menus have been released and you can book your seat at the table for all the festive fun and good eating that should be a part of the season. And let’s face it, last year needs to be made up for.
It doesn’t matter if you’re not a fan of turkey, or the sight of sprouts makes you sick, there’s something on this glittering menu to fill everyone’s plate and keep everything merry whether you’re out for a quiet meal or the Crimbo party is in full swing
Of course, you can get a delectable traditional dinner with hand carved turkey, golden roasties and those extra trimmings that need to be piled high. It’s a true taste of Christmas with those home cooked flavours that can’t be fakes. Slap on the grave and get stuck into that one.
But if you want to do a Christmas meal that’s a little different, the Cranberry BBQ ribs is the one. Meat that melts off the bone, sticky sauce and sage and onion seasoned chips. These are familiar festive flavours with a tangy BBQ twist that will change how you think about Christmas dinner.
Whatever you want to tuck into this Christmas, book early to avoid disappointment, and use a Harvester promo code to unwrap extra savings.
Eat Out with Confidence
Everything has changed since the coronavirus pandemic began and every aspect of life has had to adapt. This is especially true in the hospitality industry and any restaurant visit will feel a little different now. Here we’ll run through the changes you can expect when you eat out at Harvester in this Covid 19 world.
[h3]Masks On[/h3] When you move around the restaurant, you will be required to wear a mask. This does not apply when you’re sat at your table, but if you visit the toilets or salad bar, you will need to mask up.
The Harvester salad bar has always been one of the best parts of visiting the restaurant and you can still get your bowl filled with your favourite starter. The choice has been reduced slightly and a friendly server will fill your bowl for you to keep potential germs away from the food.
With new social distancing rules in place, capacity is an issue and booking your table is advised. Remember to include whether you will have a pram as this affects where you will be seated.
You will be required to fill out Test and Trace forms on arrival and provide the relevant information. This is mandatory and one member of every party must complete this before you will be seated.
There will be no bar service available and everything will be brought to you at your table. This keeps both customers and staff safe and is now mandatory across the hospitality industry.
Meat Free Marvels
Harvester might be famous for throwing chicken and ribs on the grill, but it’s not only for meat eaters. If you live a meat free life, you can get delicious meals with the famous salad bar starter too. Here’s our picks for the tastiest vegan and vegetarian options on the menu.
You can’t beat a good burger, and vegans don’t need to miss out on the comfort food classic goodness thanks to The Purist burger. A Moving Mountains plant-based patty with a melting slice of mature Violife and extra special burger sauce to pack in the flavour. Yes please.
If you miss the taste of good old-fashioned fish and chips, the herb battered halloumi and chips is a pretty tasty replacement. It comes with tartare sauce and peas for the traditional flavours of a chippy tea, and it’s got halloumi so we’re all in.