How do I apply my adidas discount code?
Follow our step by step instructions and enjoy big savings with your adidas voucher code.
- Click to reveal the code on the MyVoucherCodes website. You will be taken through to a separate screen, where you can copy the code
- You will be taken to the adidas website automatically. Simply open the previous window
- Browse the website and add your favourite items to your shopping basket
- Click the shopping basket icon, which can be found at the top of the page on the adidas site
- Make sure the discount code is valid for all of the products in your shopping basket
- You will find a box labelled ‘Enter promo code’ under the order summary. Here you will be able to apply your adidas discount code.
- Click ‘apply’. You will see the order total change, and you can then check out and enjoy your savings
How can I get the most out of my adidas purchase?
Get the most from your adidas shop with our expert hints and tips. From sales and clearance items to student discounts and being the first to know about new voucher codes we’ll help you stay in the know.
- Spend £50 or more and you’ll get free delivery on your order.
- Save up to 50% on clearance items in the sales section of the adidas website.
- Sign up to adidas’ newsletter for the latest voucher codes, promotions, sales news and a mystery welcome gift.
- Students can save 10% off everything – make sure you register to receive their student discount.
- Free personalisation on a range of adidas trainers and clothing.
- Return your purchase for free within 100-days of receiving your order.
- Browse MyVoucherCodes for fantastic savings, discount codes and to learn about the latest adidas sales.
What else does adidas offer?
The existing collection is pretty exciting, but you can take it to the next level with a personal touch. You can work with different colours, finishes and add text to make them one of a kind.
From the 'Superstar' to the 'Gazelle', some of the most popular trainers are down to the incredible team at adidas. So get ready, set and go grab those discounts.
Will adidas have a Black Friday sale?
Black Friday is the best time of year to check out deals on a range of footwear, clothing and accessories from adidas. Sign up to the adidas newsletter ahead of Black Friday for updates on discounts and offers.
Black Friday isn’t the only chance you will get to save money on adidas sportswear. Adidas Cyber Monday deals will also mean you can get discounts on the latest collections and the adidas end of season sales allows you to save up to 50% on clearance items, including trainers, swimwear, sportswear and leisurewear.
The Christmas and January sales at adidas also bring big savings on all items, perfect for Christmas presents and to give your January wardrobe a refresh. Looking to get back in the gym in January? The adidas sale will help you look your best.
Guide for a great work out
What you pack as your gym kit can impact on the performance and enjoyment of your workout. It can also make a noticeable difference on your appearance when you’re ready to leave the gym.
A well-stocked gym bag allows you to perform a full routine in style and comfort. And knowing you’ve packed everything you need to get fresh and clean after your workout doesn’t interrupt your routine.
The Workout EssentialsWorkout Pants - Choose a style and design that is comfortable to wear and boosts your body confidence.
Tank Top - A lightweight stretchy fabric tank top is a good choice to help you stay cool.
Sports Bra - A well-fitted sports bra provides comfortable support, particularly if you have a large bust.
Gym Shoes - The correct type of active footwear is essential. Choose training shoes that are appropriate for the activity you are doing.
Socks - Socks help to prevent blisters and keep your trainers from getting overly sweaty.
Towel - A hand towel is a good idea if your gym doesn’t provide paper towels for wiping away sweat on equipment. Lightweight microfibre towels are a great option because they absorb moisture fast, but dry quickly. If you are showering at the gym remember to pack a bath sheet too!
Water Bottle - A reusable water bottle is a must-have accessory. It’s important to stay well hydrated whilst exercising.
Hair Ties - If your hair is long, tying it up to keep it out of your eyes will avoid frustration and a potential accident.
The Clean Up CrewAfter your sweaty workout, you’ll be ready to hit the showers and get fresh. However, not all gyms have shower facilities so it’s worth packing essentials if you don’t have access to clean up luxuries.If your gym has shower facilities, pack a wash bag with your favourite toiletries. Travel-sized products are ideal.
Baby Wipes - Practical and versatile baby wipes allow you to freshen up without too much fuss.
Deodorant - Reapply deodorant to prevent feeling stale.
Dry Shampoo - A few sprays of dry shampoo can instantly transform a sweaty mess into an acceptable hairdo.
Brush - You’ll need a brush, particularly if you are relying on dry shampoo to make your hair look good.
The Extra LuxuriesNutrition Bar - A nutrition bar is perfect for boosting your energy and pepping you up when your sugar levels plummet.
IPod or MP3 Player, with headphones - Although most large gyms have TV screens and access to music channels, nothing beats working out to your personalised motivational playlist.
Lip Balm - Intense sweating, during a workout, can leave your lips feeling dry and chapped. Applying a quick slick of lip balm, before you get started, ensures that your lips remain perfectly moist and hydrated. Reapply the balm after you’ve showered and are ready to head home.
Whatever you need to complete a workout, check out our vouchers for Adidas clothing and equipment. You can trim the cost of your sports spending.