Can I get an Amazon free delivery code?The best way to get free delivery for Amazon is to sign up for Amazon Prime. This subscription service gives you free delivery on thousands of products, plus lots of other perks. You can find deals on your subscription throughout the year that will increase the value.
How can I get Amazon voucher codes?Amazon rarely use codes to promote their products. The best way to find them when they do arrive is to regularly check in with the MyVoucherCodes Amazon page. Our team are constantly updating the deals to make sure you won’t miss out on a top offer.
What is Amazon Subscribe and Save?Subscribe and Save is a service that gives customers even better deals on everyday items. You can subscribe to cleaning products, baby supplies, and hundreds more. You will get a discount on your orders plus free delivery and you can cancel at any time.
What is AmazonFresh?This is a grocery shopping service for the country’s biggest online shop. The subscription comes as part of Prime membership and lets you do your weekly shop with free delivery on orders over £60. It makes picking up all the essentials simple.
Do you get student discounts at Amazon?Yes, any one with a valid NUS card and a Prime Student account can get a code that unlocks a discount on their shop. There are also loads of student-only offers to help you save more of your loans.
Amazon Hints & Tips
We’ve got a few tips to make sure you’re getting the lowest prices at the UK’s biggest retailer:
- Start your shop in the ‘Today’s Deals’ section. It’s updated hourly and has savings across every department.
- Take advantage of Amazon Prime for free Amazon next-day delivery. You’ll get a free Amazon Prime trial if you’re a newcomer.
- There’s a huge Amazon student discount, with a 6-month trial of Amazon Prime and an annual subscription for half the price!
- Use the Amazon Subscribe and Save service for the essentials. You’ll get up to 15% off those must-haves.
- With an Amazon Prime membership, you’ll also have access to Amazon Prime Video and Amazon Prime Music without spending a penny extra!
- Amazon Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals can give you some huge savings. You’ll find discounts across the board, especially on tech.
- Check out the Amazon Warehouse to bag a bargain. The products may have been opened, damaged, used or refurbished, but they’re hugely discounted.
- With Amazon Kindle Unlimited, access to a huge library of books, magazines and audio books will be yours for only £7.99 a month.
What Else Does Amazon Offer?
Amazon is the world’s leading online retailer… but selling stuff online isn’t all they do.
Amazon Prime membership isn’t just about delivery anymore. Now, it includes access to Prime Video – a popular online streaming service which boasts a whole catalogue of Hollywood blockbusters and TV shows, with Amazon even producing its own exclusive titles such as Transparent and The Grand Tour. Prime Music allows you to download and stream over two million songs, while Prime Reading gives you online access to over 1000 books, magazines, comics and more.
Of course, Amazon also has its own tech range…
Amazon’s Kindle revolutionised reading with instant online access to your favourite books, magazines and newspapers. Getting into online streaming? Pick up a Fire TV to get the latest films and TV shows direct to your TV. You can even manage your home with the Amazon Echo – a home assistant which uses the cloud-based voice service Alexa to play music, make calls, even organise your calendar with a few voice commands.