View Terms & Conditions
View Terms & Conditions
See website for details.
View Terms & Conditions
View Terms & Conditions
Offers for Sports Direct were last updated Monday 25 October 2021 20:45
Sports Direct Codes That You've Missed
Most Popular Sports Direct Code & Discount
|Offer Description||Expires||Discount Type|
|Delivery from £4.99||Deal|
|Get a £5 Voucher with Click and Collect Orders Over £100||Deal|
|Save up to 70% Off in the Sports Direct Outlet Sale, including Nike, adidas, PUMA, Reebok, Converse, SoulCal, Skecher and Firetrap, plus many more.||Sale|
|Gift Cards Available from £5||Deal|
|10% off Student Discount||Deal|
How long does it take Sports Direct to deliver?
Standard delivery will get your order to you in 3-7 days for a £4.99 fee. Alternatively, you can opt for the Next Day delivery option if you order before 8pm. The next day service comes with a £7.99 fee.
Do Sports Direct do Click and Collect?
Yes, if dropping into a store is more convenient, you can opt for the Click and Collect option at the checkout. You’ll also get a free £5 voucher to spend when you collect any order over £100.
What Is The Sports Direct Returns Policy?
You have 28 days to return any unwanted products. They must be unworn or fitted, in their original packaging, and be sent with proof of purchase for a refund to be processed. Full returns policy details can be found on the dedicated returns page.
Is there a Sports Direct NHS discount?
Yes, as a small thank you for the amazing work you do you can get a 10% discount on all purchases in store with a Blue Light Card. Unfortunately the website is currently unable to offer this discount, but that should be changed in the near future.
Is there a Sports Direct size guide?
Yes, you can use the size guides for men’s women’s, and kid’s clothing to save time and hassle with the right fit first time, every time. Size guides can be found through the help section.
Hints & Tips
Get the more for your money at Sports Direct and save on the biggest sports brands by checking out these handy hints & tips:
- If you're in full time education, don't miss out on a 10% student discount every time you shop for big name sportswear thanks to the money saving student discount. This offer is available all year round on every order you place to make sure you can be ready for the university field and make those loans go further.
- Sign up for the newsletter, and read it on occasion, to get all the latest information. That’s the latest news, new product drops, and exclusive deals that you won’t see anywhere else. It’s well worth the email address when it will help you save more on all your sportswear.
- Keep an eye out for extra rewards that will bump up the value of your order. You can often score yourself some free vouchers by meeting spending thresholds or choosing the click and collect option. They can usually be included on any order and a extra freebie is always nice.
- While the seasonal sales deliver enormous savings across the site, you will regularly find ‘Flash Sales’ appearing on specific categories or sports. They bring superb savings on a smaller, specialised selection of products that come and go fast. Look out for them when big sporting events like the Euros or Wimbledon are taking place for discounts on relevant gear.
How To Use a Sports Direct Discount Code
Follow these simple instructions to use you Sports Direct voucher code and unlock an extra saving on your order:
- Take a look at our selection of Sports Direct offers and click 'Get Discount' when you find one that suits your order
- A new tab will open automatically and land you on the relevant Sports Direct page
- Shop all the sports wear you can handle and click the basket in the top right corner when you are ready to check out
- Enter your shipping details and follow the steps until you reach the payment page
- Paste your code into the box marked 'Apply Promotional/Discount code'
- Click apply and once you are ready to checkout once your basket total has changed
Sport Savings on Black Friday
We’re a couple of weeks away from the best shopping event of the year and the Sports Direct Black Friday sale promises to be the biggest one ever with up to 80% off the biggest names in sport. That makes it a superb time to kick start the Christmas shopping and pick up sporty gifts for everyone.
You can expect unmissable offers across the sport spectrum that make it easy to get on the field, track, or road. Whether you’re looking to update your gym kit that’s lived in the bag a little too long, or want to finally go all in on that home gym, now’s the time to pick up a deal.
This is the biggest shopping day of the year so, mark the 26th of November on your calendar and get up early on the day to pick up incredible deals on the biggest sports brands on the planet. Do the prep that will keep you on track as you shop and stack up the savings in the most awaited sports sale of the year.
Our Black Friday Deals page will help you stay up to date with the best offers as they arrive, and it’s the place to go for an extra special Sports Direct promo code during this sacred shopping event.
The Freshest Trainers for Your Collection
If you're a sneaker head you’ll want to shop the biggest names in the business and add the hottest shoes to your collection. Whether that means a classic pair of Airs or something with that futuristic feel, you’ve come to the right place. The Sports Direct trainers collection is packed out with the biggest brands and latest looks that everyone is trying to get their hands on this season.
This selection covers everything from casual wear to high performance fitness shoes that push you harder, faster, and longer. You’ll discover an unbeatable collection from the likes of Nike, Adidas, and Air Jordans to keep you stepping in style through Autumn 2021.
If you like your trainers to make a statement as you walk down the street, the Nike Air Max 270 delivers bold style, colour, and impact. They’ve taken inspiration from the classic Nike Air style, but pulled them into the modern era is an unmistakably contemporary look that is guaranteed to stand out in the crowd.
But sometimes less is more, and when you want to keep things understated and smooth, the Adidas Samba delivers. The sleek curves and textured suede offers a smarter look that doesn’t need to use brash colour to stand out. The attention to detail does that just fine.
Check out the full trainers collection today and save on a fresh pair with a Sports Direct voucher code.
Get Winter Ready
Now we’re into September it won’t take long for the thermometer to take a dive and the non-stop rain to arrive. That means it’s time to get protected and stay as weather-proof as we can to see out winter. The collection of Sports Direct coats brings the style to your winter wardrobe with big brands and trusted outdoor names.
Whether you keep things light or you’re ready to welcome fur hood season with open arms, there’s a comfy coat waiting to keep you cosy until Spring comes around again. There are plenty of options to match budgets and big looks waiting to be uncovered.
When it comes to a British winter, waterproofs are a must. We’re sure you can pull off the drowned rat look, but it’s not the most comfortable. The Gelert coast waterproof jacket will keep things dry no matter what the weather. This lightweight jacket comes in a variety of big colours for a strong look and it’s sturdy enough to keep you protected when you need it most.
If you're ready for the cosier coats, the Kangol classic parka brings familiar style and supreme comfort to your everyday outwear. Complete with a super comfortable fur hood, this is a winter classic for a reason it will leave you feeling warm and tasty in the heart of winter.
Check out the fabulous collection of coats today and add your Sports Direct voucher code for extra savings.