Terms & Conditions
1. Wine/Spirit Plan Terms and Conditions
3. If you join a Wine/Spirit Plan, these terms and conditions and our Standard Terms apply.
4. How our wine/spirit plans work
5. Once we have accepted your request to join a Plan (in accordance with the Our contract with you section of our Standard Terms) and we have received payment from you for the introductory case of wine/spirit, you will receive:
6. The introductory case for the Plan that you have selected, plus any items which are advertised as being included with such introductory case, within 3-5 days of our acceptance; and
7. (unless you cancel or delay your Plan) a case at regular intervals (most are every 12 weeks but the intervals can vary between 4, 8 or 12 weeks as you wish and some are annual). Except for annual Plans we may also send you an extra case at Christmas, if you become eligible – we will let you know beforehand if so. We will charge you for each case you receive after the introductory case based on the applicable price (as set out in the table below) plus our standard delivery fee, as set out on the Delivery Information page. By requesting to join a Plan, you authorise us to deduct such subsequent amounts from the credit or debit card that you used to pay for the introductory case.
8. Informative tasting notes are usually included in each case but occasionally these may be posted to you separately or made available online.
9. We will usually give you details of the next case in the immediately previous case or, occasionally, by post if that has not been possible. You will also be able to review the forthcoming case online. You can also notify us if you would like to receive this information by email.
10. Type of PlanAny frequency available but wines change every:Future Case Price (plus £7.99 for standard delivery, if applicable)Wine Plans
11. The Seasons4 weeks12 btl £107.88 / 6 btl £53.94
12. The Big Red Experience8 weeks£107.88
13. A Taste of Australia8 weeks£119.88
14. A Taste of Spain8 weeks£99.99
15. A Taste of Italy8 weeks£107.88
16. Essentials8 weeks£79.99
17. Sauvignon Blanc and Friends8 weeks£99.99
18. Merlot and Friends8 weeks£99.99
19. Pinot Grigio and Friends8 weeks£99.99
20. Shiraz and Friends8 weeks£107.88
21. Heroes Collection12 weeksVariable
22. 20% off normal bottle prices in the case
23. Cellar Door Club12 weeksVariable
24. 20% off normal bottle prices in the case
25. New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc12 weeks£129.99
26. Wine of the Season12 weeksVariable
27. Minimum 10% off normal bottle prices in the case
28. Le Chai Mixed12 weeks12 blt £134.99 / 6 btl £67.49
29. Le Chai Reds12 weeks12 blt £139.99 / 6 btl £69.99
30. Le Chai Whites12 weeks12 blt £129.99 / 6 btl £64.99
31. The Claret Collection12 weeks12 btl £149.99 / 6 btl £74.99
32. The Rioja Collection12 weeks12 btl £139.99 / 6 btl £69.99
33. The Classics Collection12 weeks£169.99
34. Discover Better12 weeks£139.99
35. The Hugh Johnson Collection*12 weeks6 btls £170 – variable
36. Everything For Xmas12 weeks£160 – 2 x instalments
37. Standard Case Regular Delivery
38. All regular deliveries of our customer favourite, single bottle cases
39. (including Cabalie, Black Stump, Il Papavero Red, Pillastro Primitivo, El Bombero, XV du President, Cabalié Vieilles Vignes, Rex Mundi Shiraz Grenache, Abbesse Sauvignon Blanc, Campanula Pinot Grigio, Nelson Bay, Aluado Alicante Bouschet, Dark Corner Durif Shiraz, Lobo e Falcão, Corsiero Nero, McPherson The Full Fifteen, Barón de Barbón Oak Aged Rioja, Il Papavero Pinot Grigio, Posada del Rey Tinto, Roche Lacour Crémant de Limoux, Cabalié Blanc, Yarrunga Field Special Reserve White, Vinha do Fava Touriga Nacional)On vintage releaseVariable 20% off normal bottle prices in the case
40. Annual Release Memberships – Confrères and Vineyard Partners*
41. Vin de Folie 100+On vintage release12 btls £156 / 6 btls £78
42. La Clariere (in wood) **On vintage release12 blts £192 / 6 btls £96
43. La Clariere White (in wood)On vintage release12 blts £155.88 / 6 btls £77.94
44. SelvarossaOn vintage release12 btls £192 / 6 btls £96
45. ColombeOn vintage release12 blts £119.88 / 6 btls £59.94
46. Altos Pigeage (in wood)On vintage release12 blts £192 / 6 btls £96
47. Il Corto (in wood)On vintage release12 blts £192 / 6 btls £96
48. RedHeads Barossa Valley ShirazOn vintage release12 blts £180 / 6 btls £90
49. The Black Stump Premium DurifOn vintage release12 btls £155.88 / 6 btls £77.94
50. MontjustinOn vintage release12 btls £155.88 / 6 btls £77.94
51. Spirit Plans*
52. Whisky Circle (1 bottle)12 weeks£55-£86 - variable
53. Minimum 10% of normal bottle price
54. The Gin Club (2 bottles)12 weeks£65 - variable
55. Minimum 10% of normal bottle price
56. **You may pay for your future 6 bottle/ 12 bottle La Clariere case in 12 easy payments of £8.00/ £16.00 per month commencing in July and finishing in June when the wine is delivered. By paying in advance you authorise us to deduct the monthly payment from the credit or debit card used to pay for your first case. If you decide not to take the case, please just let us know by calling us on 03330 148 149 and we will arrange a full refund. Please note that cancellations can only be made by phone.
58. Please note the following restrictions which apply to Wine/Spirit Plans, in addition to those set out in the voucher codes, promotions and special offers section in Standard Terms:
59. Only one introductory, discounted case is permitted per household. We reserve the right to reject repeated orders for introductory cases; and
60. If you are a Premiere or a Rewards customer when you join a Wine/Spirit Plan, you will not receive your free Premiere or Rewards bottles with your introductory case but will receive such bottles with every subsequent 12 bottle case that you receive as part of the Plan, or 12 bottle order you place.
61. Changing or cancelling a wine/spirit plan
62. If you wish to, you can:
63. Change the frequency of your Plan;
64. Change your selected Plan to a different one – we have Plans to suit all tastes;
65. Swap individual wines for your favourites or a wine you'd particularly like to try (except for those Plans in the table above that are marked with an asterisk);
66. Bring the delivery date forward if you need a case sooner;
67. Push the delivery date back if you are not ready for another case (the contents of the case may change). The delivery date can only be pushed back so far but you can come back nearer the time to delay delivery again; or
68. Cancel your Plan.
69. To change or cancel a Plan, you must let us know:
70. At least 9 days prior to the scheduled delivery date of your next case; and
71. By accessing your Plan online in your Laithwaite's Wine account or by calling us on 03330 148 168. Please note that cancellations can only be made by phone.
72. If (whether before or after cancelling a Plan) you have received a case that you wish to cancel, you may cancel that case in accordance with the Cancellation section of our Standard Terms.
73. From time to time we may make changes to these terms and conditions, including the prices for each Wine/Spirit Plan case, or we may cease offering a type of Plan and transition you onto a new type of Plan if relevant. We will let you know in writing and a reasonable time in advance of making any such changes. If you are unhappy with such changes, you can cancel your Wine/Spirit Plan in accordance with this section 4. If you do not cancel your Wine/Spirit Plan, the changes will come into effect starting with the next case of wine which you receive.