Iceland Hints & Tips
Grab yourself a great deal on your grocery shop by heading over to Iceland and taking advantage of these helpful hints and tips, to save yourself a tidy sum on fridge fillers and frozen essentials:
- Get signed up for the Iceland bonus card, where you’ll get exclusive discounts and some lovely bonuses with your orders.
- Save on some of the extras with the Iceland free delivery offer, where you can bag yourself complimentary next-day delivery when you place an order worth £35 or more.
- Iceland offers section is well worth a visit for some incredible discounts, multi-buy offers and even freebies, saving you a tidy sum on the weekly shop.
- Take advantage of the Iceland student discount with £5 off for every £50 spent through your Student Beans account.
- Keep your eyes peeled for Iceland cashback deals, they come round from time to time and can bag you a little more for your money
- Get yourself booked in for an Iceland delivery slot. That way you can avoid the crowds at the supermarket and grab a slot that works for you.
- The homepage has some of the biggest Iceland offers highlighted, so it’s well worth scrolling through for a tidy saving.
Can I get an Iceland discount code?Yes, you can get an Iceland promo code. Iceland offers codes for discounts on shops, freebies and more. You can get all the latest Iceland deals that are running at MyVoucherCodes.
Where can I find an Iceland near me?To find your nearest Iceland you can use the Iceland store finder. You can put in your town, city or postcode and it’ll return the closest store. You can also see your local Iceland opening times.
What does the Iceland Bonus Card do?With the Iceland Bonus Card, you’ll get £1 back for every £20 spent. This money can then be used for future Iceland shops. You’ll also get free Iceland delivery.
What if an item I’ve ordered becomes unavailable?If an item is out of stock, you won’t be charged for it. Iceland may offer a substitute in place of the unavailable product. If the substitute is more expensive, they won’t charge you extra.
What payment methods do Iceland accept?Iceland accepts Visa, MasterCard, and Visa Checkout payment. You can also pay using PayPal.
Is there Iceland click and collect available?Yes, they do offer click and collect. Simply place your order online and pick up in-store when you're ready.
What are the Iceland contact details?To get your questions answered, you can head over to the Iceland FAQ's section. If you can't find the information you want, you can contact the Iceland customer service team by phoning them on 0800 328 0800. The lines are open Monday to Friday 8 am-9 pm, Saturday from 8 am-8 pm and Sunday from 8 am-6 pm.
Using Your Iceland Discount Code
- Using our site, look for Iceland discount code that best fits the order you want to make today.
- Via another tab, open up the Iceland website and begin looking for the products you want to purchase.
- Double-check that the items you have added to your cart are eligible with the code you have chosen.
- When finished, head over to your cart and the checkout option. Here you can sign in to your account or continue as a guest.
- Copy and paste your Iceland voucher code into the “Promo Code” box and click 'Apply Code' to enjoy your discount.
A Roast to Remember
When it comes to getting those meals sorted, Iceland has you covered. From wonderful weeknight meals that are quick and easy, to school lunches and everything in between, your Iceland shopping can get it all sorted.
Iceland MeatWith a ton of frozen favourites available in the Iceland food section, you can't go wrong. From beef and chicken to Ham and Iceland turkey for that delightful roast. And there are so many variations too. With stuffed roasts, glazed roasts and everything in between. They've even got a ton of vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free options.
Iceland PotatoesThen you can get those carbs seen to. From gorgeous roast potatoes to stunning Yorkshire puddings. They've even got the extras available with gravy, mint sauce and horseradish, so you're covered for condiments whatever your tastes.
Iceland VegetablesYou cant have a delicious roast without the all-important veg. Your Iceland groceries should be packed with parsnips, broccoli, carrots, peas and a ton of other healthy options. So pack your basket and get an Iceland home delivery of all your favourite side dishes.
Save on an Iceland RoastSo, whether you're after an Iceland roast chicken, or you just fancy a home-baked Greggs pasty this season, grab an Iceland discount code and save on a stunning meal.
Bag a Bargain on a Banquet
Whatever the occasion, a brilliant buffet is a perfect way to cater. And with Iceland UK, you can bet you're getting your money's worth when it comes to fabulous finger foods.
Whether you're looking to cater for the family on a birthday or there's a holiday coming up, check out the fabulous deals on Iceland party food this season. With platters, individual packets and crowd-pleasing snacks on the menu, you can't go wrong.
Iceland Party FoodWhether you want pigs in blankets and mince pies to treat the crowd to some festive favourites, or you want to take your taste buds on a trip with duck spring rolls and samosas, they've got you covered with your Iceland shop.
Savoury & SweetThere's savoury and sweet. From pork pies and sausage rolls to sponge pudding, biscuits and everything in between. So, whatever your family fancy this season, they're covered.
Iceland DrinksThey've even got the drinks catered for. Whether you want to stock up on lemonade and Pepsi, or you fancy something for the adults with a selection of beers, wines and spirits, you can't go wrong.
Bag a Bargain on an Iceland BuffetSo, whatever the occasion, get your family feast sorted with a bargain on a brilliant buffet. And grab an Iceland promo code on your way over to save yourself a bundle.
Seasonal Iceland Offers
Christmas Dinner for a Cracking PriceIt’s that time of the year again, so it’s time to celebrate! For those throwing parties this season, it’s worth stocking up. With a ton of delicious treats for lovely, low prices. From mozzarella sticks to macarons, there’s a tasty treat for everyone, whether they prefer savoury or sweet.
On top of the food, you’ll need drinks. From cans of pop to bottles of champagne, there’s something for all kinds of party.
For the big day you want the best, so stock up on the essentials. From turkeys to sprouts, to gifts and advent calendar, get the whole thing sorted for less. Check out the Christmas shop for some serious savings.
Healthy Saving on a Healthy DietIt’s a new year, so you might be looking to make some changes to your diet. With some yummy healthy options, you can get the new year off to a flying start. There’s an exclusive range from slimming world that’s sure to be good for your health and good for your taste buds.
With the Christmas holidays over, the kids are heading back to school, so get saving on lunchbox fillers. With everything you need to make sure they won’t go hungry, you can’t go wrong.
January is a big month for savings, with big discounts across the store, it’s not to be missed. Check out the January sale for some big savings on your weekly shop.