How do I apply my Iceland promotion code?
Simply choose the Iceland offer you want to take advantage of from the MyVoucherCodes website and follow the instructions below.
- Find the Iceland promo code you want. Select ‘Get Code’ or ‘Get This Offer’ and a new window will pop up.
- If you select 'Get Code', the code will be revealed and you can click 'Copy Code'.
- Click the 'Go to the Iceland Foods site' button and you will be taken through to their site.
- To apply the discount, make your purchases and go to your basket when you're ready to pay.
- To apply your Iceland promotion code, go to 'Your shopping basket', enter the 'Promo code' in the field below the basket total and click 'Apply code'. Your basket will then be updated.
- If there is no code required, you can follow the button to ‘Go to the Iceland Foods site’ and view the deals on offer and shop as normal.
How can I save more money with Iceland discount codes?
In addition to Iceland discount codes, the popular food brand also offers a number of ways to shop for less. Here’s how.
- Get free delivery when you spend over £35.
- Iceland features daily offers, showcasing their best food deals and online only deals.
- Know someone who might like to become an Iceland customer?
- Through the refer a friend scheme, your friend will get £5 off their next shop when spending £40 or more.
- Who doesn’t love a competition? When you spend over £60, you’ll be entered into a prize draw with the chance to win the cost of your shopping back.
- It can be tricky managing the finances when you’re a student. Iceland recognise this and offer £5 off every £40 spend.
- Visit the MyVoucherCodes website for all the latest Iceland vouchers.
What Seasonal Offers Do Iceland Foods Have?
Christmas Dinner for a Cracking PriceIt’s that time of the year again, so it’s time to celebrate! For those throwing parties this season it’s worth stocking up. With a ton of delicious treats for lovely, low prices. From mozzarella sticks to macarons, there’s a tasty treat for everyone, whether they prefer savoury or sweet.
On top of the food, you’ll need drinks. From cans of pop to bottles of champagne, there’s something for all kinds of party.
For the big day you want the best, so stock up on the essentials. From turkeys to sprouts, to gifts and advent calendar, get the whole thing sorted for less. Check out the Christmas shop for some serious savings.
Healthy Saving on a Healthy DietIt’s a new year, so you might be looking to make some changes to your diet. With some yummy healthy options, you can get the new year off to a flying start. There’s an exclusive range from slimming world that’s sure to be good for your health and good for your taste buds.
With the Christmas holidays over, the kids are heading back to school, so get saving on lunchbox fillers. With everything you need to make sure they won’t go hungry, you can’t go wrong.
January is a big month for savings, with big discounts across the store, it’s not to be missed. Check out the January sale for some big savings on your weekly shop.