How to Save at Booking.com Today
What Can I Use a Booking.com Voucher For?
Booking.com know there are many types of accommodation to choose from, and many places to find them, which is why they make sure to give their customers the best deals and the best experience when searching and booking holidays. Coupling this with discount codes from us can help make the process even easier on you and your wallet. Here are some examples of how you can use your codes with Booking.com:
- The Best Cities for Less Have you ever wanted to go to Rome, New York, London or even Paris? With discounts that allow you to make great savings on some of the biggest cities in the world, those dreams can become a reality.
- All-InclusiveHave you ever found the perfect hotel, only to find out all of the benefits you expect to be included, such as Wi-Fi and breakfast, come at an extra cost? Why not find an inclusive hotel that includes these perks in the price?
- Up to 50% off When you Sign Up]Sign up to booking.com and, as a thank you, Booking.com will send loads of marvellous discounts your way.
- Discounts on Accommodation Fancy staying in a B&B, guesthouse or hostel? You can stay in whatever type of place you like – Booking.com offer generous deals on all types of accommodation.
How to Save Money on Your Next Hotel with Booking.com
Saving money is a big part of life and Booking.com knows how to help. Here are a few tips and tricks for you to use when you book your next holiday.
- Sign in to Get DiscountsBooking.com give you a nice gift when you sign up. You’ll get up to 50% off on your next accommodation booking, just for joining. All you need to do to get this marvellous deal is register your email address.
- Price MatchIf you choose the perfect place to stay, but then find the same hotel somewhere else with a better deal, Booking.com will match the price. Even if you find a hotel with a better price just 24 hours before your check-in date, you can still contact Booking.com and get their price match promise.
- Free Cancellation on Most Rooms Booking.com give you the flexibility of being able to cancel a room without incurring a fee. Some hotels have a strict cancellation policy, so make sure you pick one with no fees if the unavoidable happens.
- Check in LateWaiting until later in the day to check in could get you a better room for the same price. Once your hotel has checked in the majority of its guests for the night, they can better evaluate their vacancies and may be more inclined to upgrade your room for free.
How to Redeem your Booking.com Discount
Follow these simple steps to apply your discount:
- Choose your favourite voucher from our Booking.com page.
- Click on the link, which will open the Booking.com website in a new window.
- Browse for your desired place, dates and preferences and add it to your basket.
- When at the checkout, the discount will already be in place so you won’t need to put in a code.
- That’s it. Enjoy your stay at a Booking.com property for less.
Types of Accommodation on Booking.com
Resorts Resorts bring an extra level of comfort, saving you time, money and worry. If you are the type of person who wants your holiday to include food, drink, lodging, as well as extras such as sports, entertainment and shopping, then a resort is exactly the place for you.
Hostels Hostels are a great budget sleeping option, as well as being great for meeting like-minded travellers. Most have cheap and free services such as Wi-Fi, luggage storage and tours, as well as great facilities such as fully equipped kitchens and laundry. Often found is central and great locations, hostels can be the perfect budget option for sightseers.
Apartments Apartments are more practical than a hotel and often cheaper, especially for families and large groups. When travelling with the kids or another couple, why not get an apartment instead of a hotel? You can save money on dining in with your friends and family, as well as having separate bedrooms, more space and privacy and individual laundry facilities.Booking.com have a massive inventory of apartments to help you find the best deal, wherever you travel. You also have the choice to filter your search results based on what you find important, so hop on Booking.com and save on your holiday with their great deals.
HotelsHotels are the traditional venue choice for holidays. If you’re on a short trip and desire a central location, a little comfort, and you don’t mind eating out, hotels are the way to go. There are certain features that you want to look out for when booking a hotel. Features such as free Wi-Fi, free breakfast, a pool and 24-hour reception are all extras that should be considered when choosing a hotel. Booking.com allows you to search for hotels based on different themes such as family, business and beach hotels, as well as romantic, luxury or budget places to stay.
Guest HouseA Guest House gives you the opportunity to live with the locals, almost like staying in an Airbnb. Living in a guest house can give you more of an authentic cultural experience and a chance to mix with people from the area, seeing and doing things out of the ordinary.
B&BsMatching the privacy of a hotel room with the homeliness of a guest house, a B&B has the best of both worlds. Make sure to look at the best value B&Bs at Booking.com to see which one you’d love to stay in.
Vacation RentalsVacation rentals are privately rented properties on a short or long-term basis from the individual owner who has listed their property themselves on a site like Booking.com. These properties vary from cabins and lodges to condos and apartments. Having a home away from home gives you the extra space to relax and unwind with living rooms, separate bedrooms, your own full kitchen and laundry facilities, and maybe even your own deck and backyard.
Our Popular Vouchers & Codes
Here are some of the previous popular vouchers we have offered for Booking.com:
- Sign Up and Get 20% off Your Hotel Booking.
- Up to 23% off ME London By Melia Hotel Bookings.
- Up to 33% off Hilton London Metropole Bookings.
- Up to 39% off Grand Royale London Hyde Park Bookings.
More Info about Booking.com
Booking.com on your MobileDownload the highly rated travel app, with thousands of people finding hotel, B&B and apartment travel deals with just the click of a button. Anything is possible for holidays and hotels with Booking.com, with every deal on all types of property available on your phone.
FAQsIn this section, you can look at the most common questions asked about Booking.com and MyVoucherCodes. This should help you to have a smooth experience when going through the Booking.com website.
Where Can I Find the Voucher Terms and Conditions?For each voucher, the terms and conditions are underneath the ‘Get This Offer’ button.
Is There an Expiry Date for Vouchers?The expiry date should be visible next to each voucher. If you’re unable to find it, check the voucher’s terms and conditions.
Where Is My Code?If you clicked on a discount code, you will find it inside the little box that popped up in a separate window. For some offers, you may not need a specific code, but you should find that you have been redirected to the relevant sale.
Do I Copy the Code into the Booking.com Website?If the code pops up with a selection of numbers and letter that says “copy” then yes you will have to copy the code into the Booking.com website.
Am I Able to Cancel or Change a Booking Once the Payment Process is Complete? Of course, you can cancel or change a booking with their handy self-service tool on the website. Remember to check your hotel’s cancellation procedure before making any changes.
Do I Need a Credit Card to Make a Reservation?Most of the hotels require a valid credit card in order to make a reservation. However, a minority will allow you to make a reservation without a credit card. In addition, you can make a booking using someone else's card (with their permission).
How Do I Know My Booking/Reservation Is Complete?Once you have finished the booking process a confirmation page will appear with your reservation number and PIN code in order for you to access your booking. Confirmation is accessible online via 'My booking.com'.
- 5th floor The Place
- 175 High Holborn
- London WC1V 7AA
- United Kingdom
- 0203 564 6725