How do I apply my Booking.com discount code?
Follow our simple instructions and get money off your next hotel stay with Booking.com.
- Click the button to reveal your Booking.com voucher code. A separate window will pop up. Simply copy the code
- MyVoucherCodes will automatically take you to Booking.com’s website. You will find this in the previous window
- Enter your dates and destination, and choose from a huge range of hotels, B&Bs and more
- When you have selected your hotel, you will be asked to enter your details before being taken to the payment details section
- Make sure the discount code you’re using is valid for your hotel and dates
- You can apply your Booking.com voucher code by entering it in the ‘promo code’ box
- Check your savings have been applied, before booking your hotel stay
How can I save even more money with Booking.com?
Enjoy further savings on your Booking.com order with our hints and tips. From signing up to the newsletter to weekly deals, we’ll help you get more for your money at Booking.com
- Booking.com’s newsletter gives you lots of inspiration and insider tips on holidays and travel. They also feature their latest deals, as well as offering 50% off your next booking
- Recommend Booking.com to a friend and you can both enjoy cash to spend on your next booking
- Reserve your hotel stays with Booking.com frequently to unlock higher and higher Genius discounts
- If you find your hotel is available for less on another website, Booking.com will try to refund the difference. Simply get in touch with their team
- Some hotels on the Booking.com website give you free cancellations up to 24 hours before your stay
- Refer a friend to Booking.com and you’ll both save on your next accommodation booking
- Try changing star options and distances to the city centre and you’ll find even cheaper hotel options
- Visit the Find Deals section of the Booking.com website for cheap hotel stays
- Check the MyVoucherCodes website for Booking.com discount codes
Does Booking.com have a Black Friday sale?
Black Friday and Cyber Monday offer big savings on your Booking.com accommodation. Black Friday is on the 29th November 2019, and Cyber Monday is on the 2nd December 2019. You’ll find a dedicated Black Friday sales page on the website, as well as discounts across most hotels. Combine this with your voucher code for huge savings.
Booking.com also allows you to save money on their already low prices over Christmas, New Year and in the January sales.
What seasonal offers do Booking.com have?
Jet off to a Winter WonderlandGetaway for Christmas with some incredible trips to beautiful destinations. Whether it’s visiting the Christmas markets in Salzburg or some winter sunshine in Morocco, there really is something for everyone.For the real Christmas experience, then there’s nowhere better than Lapland. A perfect holiday for the whole family to home of Santa, cosy igloos and the northern lights,For some inspiration on where to go this winter, check out the guide to snowy getaways, find out where you can experience a real white Christmas that you’ll never forget.
For a real saving, make sure you check out the Black Friday sale, you can save an absolute fortune on a fabulous getaway.
Jet off for Less this JanuaryIt’s a popular time for holiday bookings. Whether you’re after a skiing experience in February, or you’re booking early for the summer holidays, you can grab a steal.Make sure you check out the early deals for a big discount on your getaway, by getting in there quick, you can guarantee yourself the best deals. Make the new year a good one!
For an even bigger saving, sign up for some secret deals, with up to half price off bookings, you can’t go wrong.
Save on Springtime Sunshine.Make the most of your bank holiday weekend with an incredible Easter getaway, whether you want to experience the marching bands in Seville or see a carnival in Rio. If you need some inspiration, then have a look through the Easter guide for some ideas.
If you’re just looking for a short city break, then there’s plenty of options, from Amsterdam to Berlin, there’s something for everyone.
If it’s some early sunshine you’re after, then hit the Algarve, or Majorca for some beach time before they fill up in the Summer. By travelling at off-peak times, you can keep the prices down.