Booking.com Hints & Tips
Get the most out of your Booking.com shop today by checking out these handy Booking.com hints & tips:
- Due to the ongoing Covid 19 epidemic, travel plans may change. Please check the dedicated Covid 19 Help Page before travelling for the latest information available and details of any travel restrictions.
- Book your holiday early to get some of the biggest and best Booking.com deals, and on the other hand, you can leave it late and get some last-minute bargains.
- Filter the holidays on offer by choosing your destination or when you’d like to jet off and setting the prices from low to high. This way you can find the cheapest offerings for your getaway, and if you can be flexible, you can bag a bargain.
- Get signed up for the newsletter, where you’ll not only get the latest exclusive Booking.com offers, sent straight to your inbox, and to top it off the prices on offer will drop as soon as you sign up.
- If you like to get away regularly, it pays to stay with booking.com whenever you can. Once two bookings are completed, customers are automatically enrolled in the Genius loyalty programme. The different levels unlock special pricing and free perks that can boost the value of any booking.
- Booking.com holidays can take you all over the world so, don't be afraid to cast out further and take a look at far-flung destinations across the globe. You'll find some real value out there.
- There is a massive variety of Booking.com accommodation available and there are plenty of unique experiences available. These are a fantastic way to make your trip special if you're feeling adventurous.
- Search Booking.com UK today for the freshest deals and offers on amazing travel, holidays and more.
Do Booking.com Offer Discount Codes?Usually, there are not any Booking.com discount codes on the Booking.com website, however, check out MyVoucherCodes today for the best Booking.com discount code.
Is There A Booking.com App?Yes, download it today on the App Store or through Google Play. Once downloaded, secure your next Booking.com stay, manage current reservations and access key information both offline and online to make check-in super easy and stress-free.
Will I Get A Refund Covid Related Cancellations?From the 6th April 2020, all customers are advised to consider the COVID-19 risk and keep in mind any relevant government travel advice and news. Following on from this date, you may not be entitled to a refund if you do not book a flexible rate.
Are There Fees For A Booking.com Cancellation?If you choose the free cancellation options on your Booking.com reservation, then there will be no fees to pay. Fee details are set by the property you’re booking and any fees will be paid to them.
How Do I Pay For My Booking.com Stay?While some hotels may require a deposit, others will require payment when you check out. It’s important to check with the property before. In most cases, you’ll need to provide your card details when you place the booking. It’s worth looking for a Booking.com discount to save money.
Using Your Booking.com Discount Code
Follow our easy and simple instructions and get money off your next hotel stay with Booking.com
- Click the button to show you Booking.com discount code. A separate window tab will pop up. Simply enter your discount code here.
- MyVoucherCodes will automatically take you to the Booking.com website. You will find this in previous window tab.
- Enter your preferred dates and destination, and choose from a fantastic range of hotels, B&Bs and lots more.
- Once you have made your selection, you will be asked to enter your details before being taken to the payment details section.
- Be sure to double-check that sure Booking.com discount code applies to your hotel dates and reservation details.
- You can now apply your Booking.com discount code by entering into the ‘Enter your code’ box.
- Lastly, click ‘Apply’ - now you can sit back, relax and wait for your discounted Booking.com trip to arrive.
Travelling the Tiers
Travelling the Tiers
In response to the rising R rate and increase in coronavirus cases there is a travel ban in place across the country. This means that only essential travel is permitted and you must stay at home wherever possible. This is the law and you will be required to explain your reasons for travel should you need to visit other parts of the country. There is currently no end date for these measures and they will be in place until the pandemic is under control again.
We look forward to helping you plan your perfect trip as soon as possible and we will update the rules as and when they change.
Booking.com puts people in touch with millions of rooms and turns ordinary people into hoteliers. It’s Britain’s easiest way to find unique accommodation, visit more countries, and save on travel.
But did you know that the Genius programme makes savings and perks available to anyone. That’s because the folks at Booking.com want to help people explore the world and believe that loyal travellers should be rewarded.
Once you complete two Booking.com stays within two years, you will automatically be added to Genius level 1. This entitles you to 10% off selected properties for all future bookings. That’s right, unlike many loyalty schemes, once you're added to Bookinhg.com Genius, you’re on it for life even if you don’t make two trips every year.
The Genius doesn’t stop at one and if you make five trips in two years, you’ll reach the highest echelons of the Booking.com loyalty scheme, Genius Level Two. In this rarefied air of savings, you’ll get the perks of level one, plus 15% off selected properties, Free breakfast with selected bookings, and free room upgrades on selected stays.
If you’re a regular traveller, the Genius programme makes Booking.com a destination of choice when you’re sorting out your accommodation.
Best of British this Summer?
There might be light at the end of the Covid tunnel now the vaccine roll out has begun, but all the talk is reminding us that we’re not out of the woods yet. Getting back to normally isn’t likely this year and we should all plan accordingly. That doesn’t have to mean missing out on a great summer holiday, just keeping it Great British. That’s where the vast selection of home grown accommodation that Booking.com offers comes in.
Booking.com CitiesIf you’re idea of paradise is non-stop shopping, good food, and better night life, a city break is perfect for you. Britain has some of the most vibrant cities in the world and they all offer unique atmospheres to get lost in. Whether you’re looking for Booking.com London accommodation or heading up north to explore Edinburgh, the right room is waiting for you.
Booking.com CottagesFor the ultimate relaxing break you need to leave the bright lights behind and head out to where the stars light up the night sky. Britain has spectacular spots to get away from it all and spend some time in the great outdoors. The Booking.com Lake District offers put you in the heart of the countryside and promise the stunning views you’d expect. Picture gorgeous lakes, rolling hills, and the sounds of nature soothing your soul, sounds alright, doesn’t?
Booking.com SeasideYou don’t have to jet off to the Caribbean to find pristine beaches. You’ll find gorgeous sands right here in the UK that can stand up to the best in the world, minus a few palm trees. You’ll find Booking.com Cornwall rooms that land you in one of the most popular summer destinations Britain has to offer. And with the turquoise waters and rugged landscape of Kynance Cove, it’s easy to see why.
Contacting Booking.com today is very simple and easy. Pick from any of the following options below to speak with someone today:
- Booking.com Customer Service Contact Telephone Number: 0203 564 6725.
- Booking.com Live Chat: Simply sign in to your Booking.com account to access their Help Desk and to use their Live Chat services.