Current offers on myvouchercodes.co.uk:
- 15% Off Stopover Holidays
- Bangkok Flights from £500
- Fantastic Special Offers on Selected Destinations
How to redeem your voucher code
You’ll just have to click on the voucher you would like to redeem and you’ll be conveniently re-directed to the Singapore Airlines’ site where you could use the voucher at the check-out.
Singapore Airlines mobile App is now available to download for Android from Play Store and for IOS from iTunes. Download it now to have even greater convenience when travelling with Singapore Airlines. Among other advantages you will be presented with the following options:
- save mobile boarding pass onto your phone;
- check flight schedules;
- check-in multiple passengers within the same booking;
- cancel your check-in;
- make redemption bookings;
- retrieve and save your bookings onto your phone;
- I purchased my ticket from a travel agent. Can I cancel my ticket via singaporeair.com? No, for tickets purchased through a travel agent, you cannot cancel via singaporeair.com. Online booking cancellation is supported for tickets purchased through singaporeair.com and Singapore Airlines reservation offices only.
- I have already flown part of my booked itinerary. Can I cancel my remaining itinerary? Yes, you may cancel your remaining booked itinerary from singaporeair.com, subject to the fare conditions of your purchased ticket.
- May I self-check-in if I have baggage to check in? Yes, you may self-check-in online or via SQ Mobile, just get your boarding pass (printed or downloaded to your mobile phone) and check in your baggage at the respective counter at the airport. If you are departing from Singapore, you may use the dedicated “Self-Checked-in with baggage” counters at Changi airport