How do I apply my First Choice promo code?
Here are some instructions to follow to get your First Choice vouchers working to your advantage.
- Start by visiting the MyVoucherCodes First Choice page and clicking on the deal that takes your fancy. A separate window will appear, showing you the code, which can then be copied.
- MyVoucherCodes will redirect you to the First Choice website automatically. All you need to do is visit the previous window.
- Browse the website and select your dream getaway.
- Once you’ve found it, click ‘continue’ next to the package price in the top right hand corner.
- You will be taken to your holiday summary where you will be able to customise your experience further.
- Scroll all the way down to the price breakdown and apply your First Choice promo code by entering it in the appropriate box.
- Click ‘apply’ and the price of the package will change.
- Proceed with the rest of your checkout, make your payment and start looking forward to your well-deserved holiday.
How can I save more money when booking with First Choice?
Save more the next time you book via First Choice with our helpful guidelines:
- Always be sure to read through the entire homepage, as this is where the week’s best First Choice deals can often be found.
- Click on the ‘Deals’ page for a quick look at the most popular deals and savings on the website.
- Consider signing up for a TUI credit card. Qualifying customers will receive £25 off their next First Choice purchase when they open an account. With a TUI credit card, you will earn points towards your next holiday every time you spend.
- Sign up to get the First Choice newsletter and you’ll receive hand picked holiday deals sent straight to your inbox.
- First Choice has its own Discount Codes page with a variety of promo offers to choose from.
- Of course, be sure to use MyVoucherCodes’ First Choice discount codes for some of the biggest savings on your next booking.
What seasonal offers do First Choice have?
Escape the RainYou’ve gifted and cooked your way through the festive season and now it’s time to relax. And is there a better way to chill out after the Christmas chaos than a week in the sun?You’ll find big savings on top destinations to make all your beach dreams come true. That’s what the winter sale brings.
The best way to make the most of this sale is to be flexible. Flying a week later could save you a fortune. Play with your dates before you book to get the best deal. That extra money could help you add some luxury to your winter break.
New Year’s GetawayEvery year the January sale offers deals on worldwide holidays. The best way to get the most out of this fantastic sale is to set your alarm. Power through the New Year’s hangover like a trooper and be among the first to see the biggest savings.
You don’t have to worry if Christmas has left things a little light in January. You can use low deposits to help book you seat on the flight.
Bank Holiday EscapesThe Easter Sale promises fantastic deals on your spring break. You can expect superb deals on short city stays to see out the bank holiday weekend in the sun.
Whether you’re looking for far flung luxury or a sun lounger closer to home, you’ll find your next holiday amongst these deals.
Fun in the SunIt gets harder to find a bargain in summer. Prices rise when the kids break up, so you need to find other ways to save money on your family holiday. Take advantage of the free kids places on offer to help get your family to the beach.
It’s best to let the offers guide when looking for a deal on your summer holiday. There will be options, but it might take a bit of searching. Who doesn’t love scrolling through travel sites?
Where ever you want to visit this summer, whatever the budget, you can save a little extra at MyVoucherCodes.
What Else Does First Choice Offer?
First Choice really does cater for everyone – get away from the crowds on an adults-only break or enjoy a family resort. With First Choice it’s really your choice.
Not sure where to go next? Read the destination guides for inspiration.
Save time and book on the go using the First Choice app, then use it to keep track of departure dates and boarding passes as your holiday dates approach.
Top First Choice All Inclusive Destinations
Waking up to a delicious breakfast, snacks throughout the day, and all your after dark drinks included. If that sounds like a bit of you, we’ve compiled of the top holiday hot spots to escape to this year.
Turkish DelightsTurkey is a fabulous choice for your all-inclusive vacay. There are miles upon miles of blue flag beaches to explore and gorgeous water to dip in. Beneath the waves, you’ll discover some of the best diving spots in the world.
Sun, sea, and sand is just a part of what Turkey has to offer. Known as the Gateway to the East and West, Turkey is bulging with fascinating historical sites. The Hagia Sophia, the Ephesus Archaeological Museum, and Topkapi Palace world famous tourist attractions. But thanks to Turkey’s unique history, there’s loads more to see.
The old and new sit side by side with bustling bazaars and glitzy marinas being within walking distance. It’s easy to get a feel for the place and experience something a little out of the ordinary.
Mexican AdventuresAnother All-Inclusive favourite is Mexico. It's a place to find luxury resorts and excursion adventures. All along the Caribbean coast you can stay in stunning resorts that skirt the white sand.
Away from the beach, there are impressive temples and jungle trails. At Koba, you walk an ancient path until the pyramid rises out of the jungle. The dramatic ruins beside the sea at Tulum make the perfect backdrop for holiday snaps. Chichen Itza is one of the new Seven Wonders of the World and an essential excursion. All these spectacular sites are a must for all travellers.
Cancun is famous for its incredible nightlife. It’s the place to go to dance until dawn. Coco Bongos is a must for all party lovers. It’s part-nightclub and part-circus, and one incredible night.
Caribbean CultureYou can stop the search for the perfect beach break when you get to the Caribbean. The famous white sand and turquoise seas are made for postcards. Imagine paradise and you’re almost there.
In Barbados you will take relaxation to another level. The laidback lifestyle is certain to rub off on you as you sip rum cocktails and soak up the sun. Away from the sand you can wander around beautiful botanical gardens or leisurely enjoy afternoon tea.
Hop over to Grenada to hang out with the monkeys and sip refreshing fruit smoothies. The chocolate factory will give you a taste of all the islands sweet treats. And in the evening, it’s time to stroll around swanky harbour filled with luxury yachts and cocktail bars. It’s the perfect place to wind down after a long day exploring.
Trinidad and Tobago is for adventure lovers. If you love trying something new, this is the island for you. Whether it’s ziplining through the exotic jungle canopy, or diving below to visit the coral reefs, you’ll find your adventure here. Go at the right time and you’ll find vibrant festivals and carnivals dancing through the streets.
They’re great for soaking up the Caribbean flavour and trying some delicious new foods.
Canarian SunThe Canary Islands are a top choice for an all-inclusive break. Being close to home and soaked in the sun, Brits flock to them every year. It helps that you can find some great deals too.
The welcoming Islands mix relaxation with adventure thanks to a host of water parks, rides and attractions. All the islands have something to get the heart rate up and they make an excellent break from baking on the beach.
The markets at Picture perfect towns are a must too. Morgan in Gran Canaria is known as little Venice thanks to it’s pretty waterways and quaint streets. Teguise market brings vibrance and flavour to the little Lanzarote town. It’s a great place to eat like a local and pick up some souvenirs.
If an all-inclusive break sounds like something you need to get booked, check in to MyVoucherCodes for the latest First Choice discount codes. We’ll have you sipping cocktails by the pool in no time.