How to Save at British Airways Today
What Can I Use a British Airways Voucher for?BA serves hundreds of destinations all over the world. Check out our pick of the best and most popular offers below, whether you’re looking for just plane tickets or the whole package.
- Luxury Holidays for Less Opt for a once in a lifetime trip and save a money in the process with our codes. Whether it’s a safari, or some time relaxing in the Caribbean, British Airways will have the flight for you.
- Money off City Breaks Explore an exciting long weekend in one of the world’s most amazing cities. Are you after a modern metropolis like Dubai? Or maybe you want to soak up all the history and culture on offer in Rome. Either way, there are plenty of savings to be had.
- Beach Holidays That Don’t Break the Bank Gaze out at the ocean from the comfort of your sun lounger with a beach trip with British Airways. And why not treat yourself to another cocktail? You’ve saved money, after all.
- Low Prices on Long Haul After a longer flight or trip? With hundreds of destinations from Indonesia to New Zealand, that big break could be cheaper than you think.
How to Travel the World on a ShoestringThe myth that travelling the world costs a fortune is easily disproved by British Airways. Of course, if you want to splash the cash there are plenty of destinations and resorts that can provide a luxury experience. However, the world is a diverse and interesting place, and your pound can be stretched quite substantially. Here’s our guide to enjoying some of British Airways’ many destinations on a shoestring budget.
- Research, Research, Research A great way to budget carrying out extensive research on your destination before you arrive. This will save you from spending unnecessarily on tipping in countries where it isn’t expected, help you understand common travel scams, and find cheap alternatives to tourist traps.
- Make a Budget Plan your daily spending, taking into account any activities, then stick to your budget firmly. Make it easier by putting exact cash into separate envelopes for each of the days of your trip.
- Book Separate Elements of your Trip Although packages can be a great way to save when travelling, if there are specific things you want to do. Booking all of the separate elements of your trip (eg. flights, transfers, day trips, hotels or hostels), and shopping around for deals on each of them, will save you money.
- Use an Incognito Browser Regularly checking the prices of flights, hotels and car hire will inform the site that there is increased interest, in some cases, this will inflate the prices. Browsing in an incognito session will help you secure the lowest fares.
- Stay in Hostels or Lower Priced Hotels Lower the cost of your trip by choosing more basic accommodation. This is a particularly good idea if you’re planning to spend most of your time exploring.
- Don’t be Afraid to Leave the Beaten Track Opting for lesser known destinations, eating in local restaurants and bars, and trying out local pastimes instead of the major attractions, will all help you save money, and create experiences you won’t forget.
- Don’t Skimp on Everything To get the most enjoyment from your trip, follow all of the tips above, allowing yourself a couple of splash out moments. Whether it’s a day trip that costs a little more, or a fancy meal one evening, you’re on holiday and this is the time to enjoy yourself.
How to Redeem a British Airways Voucher
- Find the deal or voucher you would like to take advantage of.
- Click the redeem button under the offer.
- Visit the BA website and add your flight or holiday to the shopping basket.
- Paste in your code into the box shown below, this can be found under the 'save money on your booking' section of the shopping cart.
Our Popular Vouchers & Codes
Here are our most popular travel deals for BA:
- Up to £100 off Selected Holidays Worldwide.
- Save up to £1200 on Premium New York Getaways.
- Up to 50% off Elite Island Resorts Bookings.
- Save Up to Extra £100 On Holidays In the World Sale.
- 7 Night all Inclusive Holidays From £399pp In the World Sale.
British Airways on your MobileSaving money with British Airways is made even easier with their app. If you’re an Avios collector, or Executive Club member, you can pay for treats on the plane directly from your app using your points. You can also check in using just 3 taps if you’re flying on your own, making travel so much simpler.
Can I Check In for My Flight Online?Yes. Online check in will become available once you’ve booked.
Are There Any Locations I Can’t Use My Discount Code On?Sometimes BA will exclude certain routes or packages from our codes and deals. If you’re unsure, have a look at their terms & conditions of sale for more information on restrictions.
Do British Airways Have Sales?Yes. Particularly around the New Year. Keep your eyes on their website (and ours) to land a great deal.
Can I Use More Than One Offer or Code on My Flights?Not usually. We tend to operate on a one code per purchase basis.
Why Isn’t My Code Working?Double check that your code is still valid. Also make sure the products you’ve picker are eligible for the deal. Check the terms and conditions to be sure.
- British Airways Customer Relations (S506)
- UB8 9XS
- United Kingdom
- 0844 493 0787