How do I apply my lastminute.com promotion codes?
You’ve discovered a fantastic lastminute.com promotion code. Now, how do you use it?
Here are some step by step instructions to follow:
- Pay a visit to the MyVoucherCodes lastminute.com page and click on the deal you want to reveal the code. A separate window will appear, showing you the lastminute.com discount code.
- Copy it and return to the previous window. You will have already been taken automatically to the lastminute.com website.
- Browse the website and select your holiday package or deal. Make sure that it corresponds with the voucher code you’ve selected.
- Once you have customised your trip, you will be redirected to the checkout page. Scroll all the way to the bottom where you will see the question ‘Do you have a discount code or voucher?’.
- To apply your lastminute.com promotion code click on the question and enter your code. When you click ‘Apply’, the total amount should change automatically.
- Proceed with the rest of your checkout, make your payment and start looking forward to your hard earned holiday.
How can I save more money when booking holidays via lastminute.com?
Keen to save more with lastminute.com? Follow our expert pointers:
- If you’re willing to book a last minute holiday, you will be able to save hundreds of pounds.
- If you’re happy to jet off anywhere, you’ll have access to amazing savings by taking advantage of lastminute.com’ssflash sales.
- Consider getting a lm. It’s a prepaid travel card that allows you to transfer your cash between multiple currencies (UK Pounds, Euros and US Dollars). You will also benefit from better exchange rates and won't be charged a fee when using the card in ATMs abroad. Signing up to get the card is free.
- Worried about Brexit? Don’t stress. Book now to travel after 31st of October 2019 and lastminute.com will not charge extra regardless of currency exchange rate fluctuations.
- Of course, be sure to use MyVoucherCodes’ lastminute.com promotional codes for some of the biggest savings on your next booking.
What seasonal deals does lastminute.com offer?
If you’re keen to take advantage of massive savings, be sure to visit lastminute.com on Black Friday. The lastminute.com Black Friday sale is going to be bigger than ever this year. Expect deals on holidays to locations far and wide – and the deals won’t end there. The lastminute.com Cyber Monday sale is also something to look forward to if you don’t manage to book your holiday on Black Friday.
Mark it on your calendar. Black Friday will take place on 29 November 2019, with Cyber Monday following on 2 December 2019.
Still yet to plan your Christmas break? You’ll find a variety of Christmas offers on the lastminute.com website. These holidays are geared towards granting you the opportunity to explore Europe's infamous traditional Christmas markets. What a way to get into the Christmas spirit!