What Can I Use a Mamas & Papas Voucher for?
Mamas & Papas stock a huge selection of nursery items, feeding equipment and toys for your mini-mes, making all those everyday life events much easier (and cheaper).
- Saving Money on the School RunIt can be stressful piling the whole family into car seats and boosters for the school run, but at least you can have one less worry knowing you’re keeping little-ones safe and saving money.
- Pinching the Pennies for ChristeningsWe all love getting a present, and new parents are no different. Grab a gorgeous gift at a great price and give them something they and their children can treasure.
- Bank Account Friendly Bath TimeMake a splash with everything you need for an easy bath and change, all at a discounted price. Soft changing mats, hooded towels and oval bath seats all make bathing baby a breeze.
- Discounts on Clothing and Accessories As much as it’s amazing to watch them learn and develop, your ever-growing child often leads to an ever-shrinking wallet. That’s where we come in. Save some money on the all too frequent clothing replacements with our regularly updated discount codes and offers.
- Money Saving for Mums to Be If there’s a time to treat yourself, it’s definitely when you’re pregnant (although we lean more towards treating yourself whenever you feel like it). Save precious pennies pre-baby with our amazing discounts on maternity-wear from Mamas & Papas; whether you opt for stylish, comfy PJs or yoga pants to keep your fitness during pregnancy, there’s something for you.
How to Save Money at Mamas & Papas
A discount code is just the beginning of the savings you can enjoy at Mamas & Papas. Here are some of our hacks to keep your wallet feeling full.
- MultibuysGet multi-buys on essentials like baby bedding all year round. A great way to save on those inevitable accident driven replacements.
- ClearanceCheck out the clearance section for great deals on everything you need for baby.
- Piggy BankSave money when you’re expecting by joining Mamas & Papas gift registry and asking your friends and family to put money towards all those new baby needs.
- Price Matched ProductsKeep an eye on Mamas & Papas price matches, you’ll be sure you’re getting the best deal on the high street (particularly if you combine it with one of our voucher codes). Price matches from Mamas & Papas are always wrapped up into one helpful edit on the website.
- MP&MeJoin MP&Me, Mamas & Papas’ own parenting club. Not only will you get some helpful advice and tips on all those parenting pitfalls, you’ll also be the first to hear about any new products, discounts or offers.
- Personal ShpperDon’t overspend on things you don’t need. A personal shopping session can help you figure out what’s needed for you and your kids.
- Parenting ClassesCheck out a free parenting class to help you prepare for the wonders of parenthood.
3 Money Saving Tips for When Baby Arrives
The arrival of a new baby is an exciting yet daunting time, not least because of the amount of money you can end up spending in those first precious months. We’ve pulled together a few tips and tricks to help you avoid blowing too much unnecessary cash on your little one.
Make your Own Baby Food
This one may make you want to run for the hills (or the nearest baby food aisle), but trust us. Buying those pre-prepared pots can cost a small fortune and with just a blender and a couple of minutes you could have a weeks food much quicker than the time it takes to ‘nip’ to the shops. We recommend combining 2 or 3 ingredients with a fruit or vegetable juice to make a paste, then popping into airtight sterilised pots in the fridge to be pulled out whenever needed. Our personal favourite is blending frozen strawberries, banana and a little bit of apple juice for a tasty dessert that’s packed with vitamins. Choose frozen fruit and veg to save even more money.
Before you fork out for the latest ‘must-have’ product, head online and see what people are saying about it. There are literally hundreds of forums specifically for mums and dads brimming with impartial advice and reviews on the latest parenting fads and technology. Often people will offer a cheaper alternative or provide links to places to buy the items cheaper.
Sell Things you’ve Finished Using
Unfortunately, as baby grows so does the pile of things they no longer need, be that clothing, expensive gadgets or carriers they’ve outgrown. Instead of letting them pile up in the shed or the under-stairs-cupboard, get online and sell them on to other expectant parents. Don’t worry too much about getting the price you paid, at least you’re making some space and earning some money to spend on the next round of necessities for your growing child.