- Bargain Baby & Toddler Toys From soft toys to baby bikes and trikes, you’ll find a great price for something to keep them entertained. Plus, rattles and teething toys can help with those trickier months.
- Outdoor Toys at a Fraction of the Cost Whether you’re looking for a trampoline, paddling pool or sandpit to distract the kids during the summer months, our deals and codes will help them create memories, while you save money in the process.
- Low Prices on Dolls and Dolls’ Houses Use one of our codes or deals and choose from a range of dolls for your little one or get them a realistic dolls’ house (or a whole village) to play with.
- Dressing Up for Less Let their imaginations run wild with a huge selection of fancy dress clothing for kids. Whether it’s a Frozen Elsa costume, a Batman outfit or firefighter uniform, they’ll love playing dress up and you’ll love how little it costs to put a smile on their faces.
- Cheap Learning and Books Teach literacy and numeracy skills, or encourage a love of science and exploration, using ELC’s huge range of learning tools educational books. With our discounts, you can get the whole collection.
How to Save Money on Early Learning Centre
It’s not just our discount codes that can save you money – here’s a list of some other ways to get things for the kids on a budget.
- Offers Page Check out Early Learning Centre’s offers page for lots of great savings throughout the year.
- Birthday Club Join the Big Birthday Club for discounts of up to 20% when your child’s birthday comes around.
- Sign UpSign up for emails and newsletters to be the first to get the latest offers from ELC, directly to your inbox.
- UpdatesRegular deals, like 50% off selected toys and 3 for 2 across certain ranges, will appear on the MyVoucherCodes website, so make sure you check back regularly.
Ways to Keep Toddlers Entertained Without Spending a Fortune
Keeping little ones entertained can be a pricey job. Luckily, our money saving experts have all chipped in with their top tips and ideas for low-cost fun for toddlers. Here are our favourites:
- Pep up the Paddling Pool This one’s for the summer holidays. Use a voucher code to get a great pool and the kid will spend hours giggling and playing in the garden once you fill it with bubble bath.
- Visit a MuseumMany museums offer free entry or free sessions for kids under a certain age. Fuel their curiosity and have a day out, packed with learning.
- Make a Film Nowadays, everyone has a phone or tablet with recording capabilities, and most of them come with free video editing apps too. Take advantage and get your little ones to create their own film, which you can then all watch together with popcorn and treats.
- Camp in the Garden You don’t have to spend a fortune going further afield. Instead, pitch a tent, light a fire or bbq, and toast some marshmallows in your own garden. You can fill the tent with blankets, read stories and play games to keep them entertained all evening.
- Have a Treasure Hunt at HomeHide sweets, treats and/or clues all over your house and garden and set your kids the task of finding them all. You can also get them to draw maps and create their own clues with some discounted pen and pencil sets.