Offers for Mountain Warehouse were last updated Thursday 27 January 2022 14:17
Mountain Warehouse Codes That You've Missed
Can I get free delivery at Mountain Warehouse?
Yes, all orders over £50 come with free standard delivery included in their order. Orders below this are charged £4.50. There is also a free express delivery option on orders over £120 when ordered before 6pm. This is usually charged at £5.95. If picking up your items in store is more convenient, this is free when you spend over £20, £2.50 otherwise.
What Is The Mountain Warehouse Returns Policy?
You have 60 days from your order to return any unwanted items. They must be in their original packaging, unworn, and with proof of purchase to be eligible for a refund. Any items returned in-store will be free of charge, but there is a £3 fee for postal returns.
How can I contact Mountain Warehouse?
The Live Chat feature is the easiest way to get in touch with the customer service team. Most queries can be resolved there and it’s available 24/7. Alternatively, you can fill out the form on their Contact Us page if you need further assistance.
Can I Get A Mountain Warehouse Discount Code?
Yes, there are often codes available that will save you money on all your outdoor gear. Our team collects all the best promo codes and deals to save you time and money as you shop. Check back before you place your order to see how much we can save you.
Can I track my Mountain Warehouse order?
Yes, you’ll receive a tracking number in your confirmation email. Use this and your email address to track your package and stay up to date with the latest expected delivery times.
Is there a Mountain Warehouse size guide?
Yes, there are size guides available on site that give you a rundown of all the measurements for men, women, and kids. Use these to save yourself time and hassle and get the right fit straight from the rack.
How Do I Find A Mountain Warehouse Near Me?
With over 330 stores spread across the UK, there is probably one near you. You can use the store locator available on the website to find your nearest as well as the key information like opening hours and contact info.
Hints & Tips
Use our Hints and Tips to get more out of your Mountain Warehouse shop and save more on all your new outdoor wear and equipment.
- Check out the Clearance section every time you visit the site to catch some incredible discounts. The offers update often and there’s always a new deal to discover. You’ll get up to 60% off with the Last Chance to Buy section and you might find exactly what your looking for with a hefty saving attached.
- Shopping the sales is the easiest way to secure a top deal on all your outdoor clothing and equipment. The biggest sales usually start at the beginning/end of a season but there are smaller events throughout the year too. These focus on specific categories and although they include less products, the savings are still superb.
- Make sure you sign up for the newsletter before you leave the site. You’ll stay in the know with the latest news and exclusive discounts straight in your inbox. It’s an easy way to get a first look at the latest products and save yourself some money. All it takes is an email address to get started and you’ll even grab a 10% discount on your next order.
- If you need a break from the books with a bit of fresh air, the Student Discount can help kit you out for the outdoors without hammering the loans. You can get 10% off all your orders while you’re studying and it’s available to anyone in full time education for the duration of your course.
How to Use a Mountain Warehouse Discount Code
Follow these simple instructions to apply your Mountain Warehouse voucher code and save more as you geared up for the outdoors:
- Start by searching through the promo codes that we have to offer, finding one that suits you.
- Make your way over to the Mountain Warehouse website and browse the site for the products you are looking for.
- Double-check your voucher, ensuring that it applies to the products in your basket.
- Proceed to checkout and check that you have everything you need.
- Copy and paste your Mountain Warehouse discount code into the 'Promo Code' box, then click 'Apply'. Your new price will be displayed on your screen
‘Tis the Season for Skiing
Whether it’s your first time on the slopes or a seasoned pro, being prepared on the mountain side is a must. The right clothing won’t just keep you warm, it could save your life if anything goes wrong. Not being dramatic there. The Mountain Warehouse ski collection has everything you need to shoop, shoop, shoop safely all season long.
There’s no better place to go for base layers or boots, and the selection of salopettes brings the biggest brands in snow business. It’s a collection that prides itself on quality and everything will hold up for season after season.
When you’re shopping for a ski jacket you need to look for more than style. It needs to be snow resistant, keep out serious cold, and stay comfortable when you’re out on the piste. The Shadow Men's Printed Ski Jacket ticks all boxes, and it looks super cool too. It’s been laboratory tested at -30 so you know it can cope with the mountain air and it’s been treated with durable water repellent making it totally waterproof.
The Animal Snowstorm Women's Snow Jacket is another tried and tested jacket that’s specifically designed for that mountain life. It delivers unbeatable warmth with PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Luxe™ for lightweight insulation and waterproof fabric. It’s ultra-breathable too and you’ll never have to worry about sweat when you push yourself in this one.
There are loads of stylish and practical options to choose from and they’ll all keep you comfortable on the slopes. Check out the full collection today and make sure you add a Mountain Warehouse voucher code to unlock extra savings.
Ready for the Rain
With a summer of outdoor living almost over, it’s time to say goodbye to the sun and shorts & t-shirt weather for another year. And if you can’t wait until spring to get out in the wild, or even if you want to stay dry on the way to the shop, it’s time to get the wet weather gear in. The collection of Mountain Warehouse waterproof jackets are guaranteed to keep you protected from the worst our weather can throw.
Whether it’s something lightweight for the early transitional weeks of Autumn or a full blown winter coat complete with the essential fur hood, this selection has everything covered with style.
The Vancouver Ultra-Lightweight Waterproof jacket is perfect for the beginning of Autumn when the weather can’t make up its mind. The super breathable material will keep you cool when the sun makes an appearance, but it has been tested to stand up to any shower that’s thrown at it. And being lightweight means it’s easy to tuck away when you don’t need it.
Once the thermometer dives and the mornings get crisp, only a full proper coat will do. The Isha II Down jacket is all you need to stay warm and cosy as winter grips. This one’s been thermal tested and it’s guaranteed to keep even the hottest heat bug toasty. The classic fur hood look is a staple of the season and it is always in style once the nights draw in.
Grab a Mountain Warehouse promo code when it’s time to get your wardrobe winter ready and save more.
Boots Made for Walking
For clearing the mind and cleansing the soul. But having the wrong boots can quickly turn your idyllic nature walk into something uncomfortable, or even worse, painful. That’s why Mountain Warehouse only stock tried and tested hiking boots and shoes that have proven they can handle the rough and rugged terrain the wild throws up. This collection is packed with the trusted brands that make the outdoors their own.
Oboz women’s walking shoes and boots use the latest technology to keep feet comfortable when they hit the trail. Tuned midsoles provide cushioning where pressure can put a strain on the feet and waterproof membranes keep toes dry and comfortable, just in case you get caught in summer rains.
They’re ultra breathable too which gives you greater temperature control when your feet need it most. Checkout the Oboz Sapphire or Sypes for supreme comfort on your walk.
Rapid is another reliable brand that creates excellent hiking boots. They combine high traction outsoles that can handle the bumps of the trail and EVA footbeds for added comfort and protection around the foot’s pressure points.
They are confident in their craftsmanship and guarantee that your boots will remain waterproof for 3 years. That is the kind of confidence you need when you find yourself halfway up a mountain with a long trek back to the car.
There are loads more reliable footwear options to checkout, so grab yourself a Mountain Warehouse voucher code and save on your next trip to the trail.