Great Gifts From F1 Autocentres
Best gifts for Mini owners: Cooper TyresThe mini has been a popular choice of car for years in the UK. Ever since BMW took over manufacturing, the Mini Cooper has become increasingly popular - despite its hefty price tag. These trendy vehicles are particularly hip with young drivers that like to live and drive in the fast lane. So to make sure they have a grip on the road, take advantage of our discount deals on Mini Cooper Tyres with Formula One Autocentres.
Best gifts for University students: MOT discountsUniversity students always complain they are hard up. It’s hardly surprising when you consider the money draining overheads like rent, food bills and socialising to cater for. You can guarantee that students have little spend left to keep their car in service. So they just ignore it. For students that travel home most weekends to save on the pennies, an MOT check-up eases their money burdens and gives you peace of mind they are operating a safe vehicle that is road worthy.
Best gift for winter drivers: Winter safety checkA drastic change in weather conditions can present lots of problems for motorists. If you have no option other than to drive a vehicle during the winter months, take advantage of our discount deals with F1 Autocentres and make sure your vehicle is road-ready for the winter. Remember, it is not only the condition of the car you need to check on, you should also make sure you have the right supplies for harsh weather conditions. The experts at F1 Autocentres keep your car in check and are happy to offer advice about other essentials you need for driving in winter.
Best gift for long distance drivers: Short ServiceIt is recommended that motorists service their vehicles every 12,000 miles to reduce the risk of a breakdown. Long distance drivers can soon cover 12,000 miles and a short service checks provides peace of mind that a car will safely reach its destination and back. The short service with F1 Autocentres is carried out by trained professionals and covers all the most important checks.
Best gift for owners of old cars: Battery Health CheckCar batteries don’t last forever and without one your motor won’t run. It is therefore a good idea to have the occasional battery health check, ensuring there is life in the heart of your car. This is particularly the case for motorists that have old cars and have not replaced the battery for some time. A battery health check can flag up a faltering battery well in advance so you can replace it before the old one leaves you up the creek. You can reduce the cost of your car repairs and service checks with our special discounts at F1 Autocentres. Check out the deals on offer today and be sure to take advantage of our vouchers and deals. The savings you make can be put towards petrol costs - so you get further for your money.
How To Demist Your Car Windows Quickly in Winter
Isn’t it annoying when you have to be somewhere in a hurry, but can’t see out your car windows. The cold weather in the UK can make motorists a slave to demisting car windows and mirrors, but it is always essential that you have clear vision from all angles before hitting the road. Here’s some tips for demisting your car windscreen in time-saving fashion.
Use the heater correctlyMisty windows are caused by water vapour in the atmosphere rather than cold weather. Fortunately, mist caused by water vapour is relatively easy to dispense with by correctly using the heater. Ironically, the quickest way to demystify your windows is to start with a cold setting and gradually turning up the temperature. This avoids filling the car with more wet air that will settle on your windows again when you set off.
Use climate controlAir-conditioning used together with car heaters helps to keep the inside of the car dry and prevent the glass steaming over. If you don’t have air-con in your car, slightly wind down your window to reduce the amount of water vapour misting up the windows again.
Reach for the anti-freezeUK motorists should always keep a bottle of anti-freeze handy when driving in winter months. The bitter cold nights leave a layer of ice across the window and can sometimes be too ingrained for a scraper to shift. Anti-freeze softens the ice so you can scrape it away easily without leaving smudge marks that can impair visibility.
Don’t use a kettleWhen faced with a windscreen covered in ice, it can be an instinctive reaction to pour boiling hot water over it to melt away the blockage. However, this is the worst thing you can do to demist an icy window as the boiling water creates a thermal shock that can crack the glass of your windscreen.
Resist the temptation to wipeAnother no-no is wiping. Although you will feel a natural urge to wipe down your windows with a cloth, this only provides you with a short-term solution and your windows steam over again. Furthermore, you leave smears across your windscreen and side mirrors which make it difficult to see other vehicles on the road clearly. Persevere with the heaters and the water vapours will soon demist and stay clear.
Be pro-activeRear windows of a car have built in heating strips which effectively demist the window even if it can take a little longer than the heater system. To save time in a morning, if it is safe to do so, switch the car on five minutes before you have to leave and finish getting ready whilst the heater system is demisting your windows. Remember, it is illegal to drive a vehicle if windows or mirrors do not provide you with a clear vision in all directions. If you have problems demisting your car, Formula One Autocentres offer an air demisting and cleaning service and we have special vouchers that entitle you to a discount.
MyVoucherCodes is the one stop online destination for all the latest money saving news for Formula One Autocentres. From huge savings on MOT's to freebies with your order - there is always something worth checking out on our site. Below we have a few previous offers and deals that our other user have enjoyed redeeming - so these will give you an idea of what to look out for when you visit the site.
- Up to 50% Off MOTs
- Free Diagnostic Battery Check
- Free IO Point Spring Safety Check Available
- 50% Off Fuel Saver Service When Booked With Any Service
- £25 Off When You Buy 4 Cooper Tyres
How to Redeem a Voucher Code
Here at MyVoucherCodes, we like to make it really easy for you to save extra on your order. So that's why we have got a few simple steps for you to follow once you have found an offer or voucher code you would like to use.
If the deal you have found has a green button marked “View Sale” or “Get This Offer,” it will take you to the store’s website. The discounted price on sale items is taken at check out!But if it is a voucher code, then follow these four simple steps below.
- If the code has “Get This Voucher” inside the green button, a new window will pop up displaying the voucher
- Now you can copy the code and follow the link onto the Formula One Autocentres website
- Once you have finished shopping, you can view your basket. You can do this buy click on 'Basket' in the top right hand corner
- You can now paste your voucher into the box labelled 'Voucher Code,' then click redeem and you code should now be added to your basket!
- Can I use my discount offer in store? Formula One Autocentres have centres all over the UK and you can use the MyVoucherCodes.co.uk app to find the best deals available on their website. If voucher codes are available, you can input them when you check out online or download the codes to the app to present to the cashier when it’s time to pay. Our money saving app is available on iTunes and GooglePlay for Android.
- Will Formula One Autocentres come to me? No, you will have to take your car into to them for all of their services. If you don’t live near one of their centres, you should visit their sister site, BestBuyTyres: http://www.bestbuytyres.co.uk.
- Can I order tyres from Formula One Autocentres' website? Yes, if you would like to order a tyre from their website, all you need to do is know your registration and tyre size and fill this in. Make sure you know all the relevant information about your vehicle and tyres, so you can order exactly the right thing. You can then choose your a date at your closest centre and time that is convenient for you. You can then continue onto the payment stage.