View Terms & Conditions
View Terms & Conditions
Exclusions may apply.
Offers for Jigsaw were last updated Monday 20 June 2022 09:58
Jigsaw Codes That You've Missed
Jigsaw Delivery & Returns FAQs
What delivery options do Jigsaw offer?
Standard delivery will cost you £3.95 (or comes free on orders over £150), and should arrive in 2 - 4 working days. If you want faster delivery, you can choose Express delivery for £6, which should arrive in 1 - 2 working days, or Next Day delivery for £7. Next day delivery will arrive Tuesday to Saturday on the next working day so long as you order before 9pm.
Can I choose Click & Collect?
Yes, you Click & Collect is free on all orders. Your items should arrive at your chosen store within 2 - 4 working days. You'll get an email or call from your chosen store once it arrives, and it'll be kept in store for you for 14 days before you're refunded. You can even try your items on in-store, and return it there and then if there's any issues.
Can I cancel or amend my order once it's been placed?
Unfortunately, Jigsaw cannot amend or cancel orders once they've been placed. If you have ordered the wrong item, they recommend you return your item to get a refund and place your order again.
What is the Jigsaw returns policy?
You can return any items you're unhappy with within 28 days of purchase to for a refund or exchange. You'll need to head to the Jigsaw website and print a pre-paid returns label QR code to affix to your goods. Goods must be returned new, undamaged and unworn, with all tags still attached. Earrings, underwear, swimwear, eyemasks & face masks are not eligible for returns.
Other Jigsaw FAQs
Do Jigsaw run sales?
Yes, Jigsaw run sales throughout the year, usually at key retailing seasons such as New Year, Christmas & Black Friday. You'll see information on any current sales on the Jigsaw homepage, as well as right here at MyVoucherCodes. You can also regularly find clearance prices on items in the Outlet.
Do Jigsaw have size guides?
Yes, you'll find size guides for clothing, belts, shoes & accessories on the Jigsaw website, so you can make sure you find the right size for you before you place your order.
Do Jigsaw sell gift cards?
Yes, you can buy Jigsaw gift cards with £10 - £500 credit from the Jigsaw website. Gift cards can be redeemed in-store or online, and can be used to fully or partially pay for orders.
When are Jigsaw stores open?
Generally, Jigsaw stores are open for around 8 hours between 9am - 7pm six days a week, with slightly reduced hours on Sundays, but individual stores will vary. Make sure to check the opening hours of your nearest store using the online store locator before you pop in.
Other Ways to Save at Jigsaw
- After the best prices on your Jigsaw womenswear? Make the 'Outlet' section your first stop. You'll find picks from across their range at up to 70% off, plus you can sort by price bracket to find items on any budget.
- Sign up to the Jigsaw newsletter to receive styling inspiration and exclusive discounts directly into your email inbox. As a thanks for signing up, you'll also get a voucher for 15% off your next order right off the bat.
- Save on delivery costs when it comes to those larger orders with free delivery on all orders worth over £150.
How to use your Jigsaw discount code
Redeeming your Jigsaw discount code is straightforward. Just follow these simple steps for lower prices on your womenswear:
- Browse our selection of Jigsaw discount codes here on MyVoucherCodes and select one you'd like to redeem.
- Click 'Get Code' to open the a new tab displaying your discount code. The Jigsaw website will also open automatically in your old tab.
- Head to the Jigsaw website and shop for your favourite items, adding them to your bag as you go.
- When you've got what you're after, click on your bag and make sure you're happy with order summary.
- Proceed to the checkout, then enter your code in the box marked 'Gift card or promo code' on the right-hand side and click 'Apply'. Your order total should now change to reflect your discount.
- Carry on filling out your details and proceed through the rest of the checkout to place your order.
- Enjoy your discounted womenswear!
A Personal Shopping Experience
Are you looking to reinvigorate your wardrobe but unsure what styles work best for you? Jigsaw offer a personal shopping service where you can head in to a store of your choice, or connect with a member of their team online, to get advice from their staff on what works for you.
Appointments are booked online from the Jigsaw Personal Shopping page. You'll be asked to provide your name, email address and phone number, and then to select a store or area and whether you want an online or in-store appointment. Once you submit your appointment request, their staff will see if they can confirm it and send you an email if it's all okay to be booked in.
If you're attending an in-store appointment, your stylist will run through new additions to the Jigsaw collection and provide styling & sizing advice, working with your budget to help you find something that looks good on you. You'll be able to try pieces on, and won't be obliged to purchase anything you don't like. You'll also be able to ask as many questions as you like, and you can even get help picking an outfit for specific occasions such as weddings or workwear.
Online appointments will work in much the same way, with the same advice and tailoring to your budget available, but you can also get recommended items delivered to you so you can try them on from home. Alternatively, you can pick up items from a chosen store beforehand, then wear them along to your appointment.
If you're looking to find a new outfit or refresh your wardrobe but aren't sure where to start, booking a Personal Shopping appointment with Jigsaw could be exactly what you need to find your fresh new look.