View Terms & Conditions
View Terms & Conditions
Extra £10 worth of points when you spend £50 or more online only across selected cosmetics, fragrance, skincare and bronzing in a single transaction. Offer excludes, men’s skincare, trial & travel, cotton wool, tissues, body mists, wipes, lip balms, make up accessories and sun care. Offer available to registered Health & Beautycard members only. Points will be added after the transaction has been completed. Offer ends 18.04.2022.
View Terms & Conditions
View Terms & Conditions
Picked from store * during store opening hours - available in selected store
Offers for Superdrug were last updated Friday 20 May 2022 00:00
Superdrug Codes That You've Missed
Can I have Free Delivery from Superdrug?
You can get Free Next Day Delivery from Superdrug, if you spend over £15 on your order. Simply order before 6:30 pm Monday-Friday for next day delivery. Alternatively, choose Click & Collect at checkout for free delivery to a store of your choice.
Does Superdrug offer Standard Delivery?
Yes, they do. Standard delivery usually costs £3. Simply place your order before 8pm and it will be delivered within 4-5 working days. If your order is over £25, you can get Free Standard Delivery. For Health and Beautycard members, orders over £15 qualify for Free Standard Delivery.
Can I choose Click & Collect from Superdrug?
Yes, your Click & Collect order can be ready in 30 minutes in some cases! Click & Collect is completely free, so you don’t need to worry about delivery costs. Make sure to check your store opening times before you collect!
Does Superdrug offer a Student Discount code?
Yes, Superdrug offers a 10% student discount on all in-store orders. All you need is a Health and Beautycard and a valid student ID, or Totum card. To activate your student discount, go to a local Superdrug store and show both of these at the checkout whilst making a purchase.
Can I use a Superdrug Gift Card online?
Unfortunately, you can only use a Superdrug Gift Card in-store at Superdrug. If you wish to purchase a Superdrug gift card, this can also only be done in-store.
How do I Sign-Up to the Online Pharmacy at Superdrug?
To sign-up for the online pharmacy, you simply need to click register on the Superdrug Online Pharmacy website. It will ask you for a few details so it can access and send your NHS prescriptions to you, should you wish to have them delivered for free.
How can I Find a Superdrug Store Near Me?
You can find your nearest Superdrug store by using the Store Locator tool on the Superdrug Website. This will also tell you the opening times, which differ slightly between stores.
How can I Contact Customer Service at Superdrug?
If you have any questions about your order, you can always contact the friendly customer service team at Superdrug. You can do this via social media by sending them a Tweet or a Facebook Message. You can also Live Chat to the customer service team.
Hints & Tips
For your next beauty haul, Superdrug has everything you need. Have a read through our hints and tips to save even more on your order.
- Superdrug offers Free Click & Collect to some of their stores, with the majority of these having a super fast delivery. If you’re having a beauty crisis, don’t worry. Some orders may even arrive in store within 30 minutes - phew!
- Sign up for the Superdrug Health and Beauty Card, which is their loyalty scheme. You can use your card to pick up points on the money you spend in-store. It also gives you access to bonus point events, exclusive discounts, and even a birthday treat.
- Students can 10% discount on their orders, in-store or online. Simply show a valid Student ID at checkout or log in to your Student Beans account. It’s worth noting you’ll need to own a Superdrug Health and Beautycard and be able to show this too. And while you're at it, check out our (guide to student discounts)[https://www.myvouchercodes.co.uk/savings-guides/everything-you-need-to-know-about-student-discounts] for a few extra tips on bagging a bargain.
- Make sure to check out the Superdrug website’s Top Offers section for some excellent deals and discounts on your favourite products.
- Not sure where to start? Have a read of the Superdrug website’s Inspire Me section. You’ll find everything from carefully selected Top Picks to blog articles on living a healthy, balanced diet.
How to use your Superdrug discount code
Follow these easy steps to access your discount code and start saving at Superdrug.
- Choose your ideal Superdrug discount code from this MyVoucherCodes page.
- Click the green ‘Get code’ button. This will reveal your money-saving discount code.
- Head over to the Superdrug website and have a browse of some of their brilliant beauty products. Or maybe pick up some healthcare or holiday picks.
- Simply click ‘add to basket’ for each item you’d like to order.
- Click the ‘My Basket’ icon in the top right corner of your screen. This will take you to your basket and the checkout page.
- Under your order summary, there will be a Voucher Code box. Copy and paste your discount code into this box. Simple, right?
- Click ‘Add Code’. Your new total will then appear, with your discount taken off of the order total.
Fresh Spring Skincare
When spring starts, it’s the perfect time to tailor your skincare products to the new season. We’ve put together some spring skincare products from Superdrug that will have you feeling as fresh as a daisy.
Spring is the start of those sunnier days, but that also means we need to protect ourselves from the sun more. The La Roche Posay Anthelios Invisible Spray SPF 30 is a lightweight option for easily applying sunscreen. This light sun spray is invisible on the skin and water-resistant. It also offers high levels of protection against UVB and UVA rays. La Roche Posay is a skin expert, so you can be sure your skin will be well protected.
The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is an excellent cleanser to use, leaving your skin looking fresh for spring. Wash away the stress of the day with this gentle cleanser, designed to remove dirt whilst not harming your skin’s natural balance of lipids. It’s also fragrance and soap-free - perfect for those with sensitive skin.
Our final choice is the Vitamin E Moisturising Body Lotion Spray by Superdrug Beauty. Moisturise and refresh your skin with a spritz of this body lotion spray, enriched with Vitamin E. Your skin will be thanking you all spring long for these fresh beauty buys. So, be sure to add a few things to your basket and remember to use a Superdrug voucher code at checkout.
Dreamy Perfumes by Ariana Grande
When looking for your new signature scent, you may not instantly think of celebrity perfumes. However, Ariana Grande is making her mark on the fragrance world with scents designed to encompass her playful, sweet iconic looks. We love the range available at Superdrug, including some of her newest perfumes.
Our top perfume by Ariana Grande is God is a Woman Eau de Parfum. This bestselling scent is filled with the notes of Turkish rose petals, fresh pears, and floral orris. These notes are perfectly balanced with warm notes of Madagascar vanilla, mellow cedarwood, and the musky scent of ambrette. This perfume takes its inspiration from Mother Nature and is 91% derived from natural ingredients. It’s also perfect for those being eco-friendly, as it’s vegan and cruelty-free.
Our second favourite perfume is the Ariana Grande Cloud Eau de Parfum. Float away on a blissful scent with this joyous fragrance. The grand(e) design of the bottle is unique and signifies hope. The first notes contain soothing lavender, fruity pear, and zesty orange bergamot. These are complemented by notes of coconut, praline, and warm vanilla Orchid. Finally, the scent balances out on a note of mellow musk and cream-like wood. Just dreamy.
We are officially in love with these gorgeous scents from Ariana Grande. Why not have a look through Ariana Grande’s perfumes on Superdrug’s website? Pick out your new favourite fragrance or choose the ideal trending scent as a gift for a loved one. Be sure to use a Superdrug discount code at checkout from MyVoucherCodes, so you can find a dreamy discount and perfume.
CeraVe Essential Skincare
When it comes to simple skincare, CeraVe has taken the market by storm. Take a scroll through Instagram and you’ll probably find them recommended by beauty influencers. Their formula contains 3 essential ceramides, which have been celebrated online. A little science lesson: ceramides make up a huge part of skin lipids, which form your skin barrier. The stronger this barrier, the less likely you are to get breakouts or skin problems. Along with this, CeraVe focuses on affordable skincare. We’ve personally tried some of the Cerave products and can’t wait to share our favourites with you.
Our first favourite product is the CeraVe Foaming Cleanser for Normal to Oily Skin. This product is perfect for acne-prone skin, as it’s gentle and doesn’t irritate the skin. It also contains fantastic skincare ingredients such as hydrating hyaluronic acid and niacinamide. This is ideal for removing makeup or simply cleansing after the day.
The CeraVe Eye Repair Cream is the second product to add to your CeraVe skincare routine. We loved adding this in the morning to help brighten those dark circles. This lightweight eye cream is designed to hydrate the eye area for 24 hours, without irritating it. It’s designed using Hyaluronic acid and patented MVE delivery technology.
To complete your skincare routine, you’ll need a good moisturiser. The CeraVe Facial Moisturising Cream with SPF 25 hydrates and protects your skin for the day. It’s suitable for all skin types and is lightweight on the skin. Have a look at Superdrug’s website for the full CeraVe range and add your favourite products to your basket. Be sure to use a voucher code at checkout for some essential savings and skincare!