View Terms & Conditions
Please note that the terms and conditions below set out the rules that will apply and the
criteria required to be satisfied for you to be eligible for a voucher (“Voucher”) from
Gocompare.com Limited (Company No. 05799376) of Imperial House Imperial Way,
Coedkernew, Newport, Gwent, NP10 8UH (“GoCompare”) when purchasing a home insurance policy (“Insurance Policy”) via the Future
Publishing Ltd website or app. GoCompare reserves the right to change or modify any of these
terms and conditions, at any time and in its sole discretion.
1. You will only be eligible for a Voucher and a Voucher will only be rewarded if GoCompare are
able to link your purchase to the Future Publishing Ltd website or app. This means you must:
a. Log into your Future Publishing Ltd account;
b. Click from Future Publishing Ltd directly to the GoCompare home insurance webpage; and
c. Generate a brand-new quote and purchase an Insurance Policy immediately (meaning in
the same session and without exiting your browser).
(together, an “Eligible Purchase”).
2. Quotes are not an Eligible Purchase and are therefore not eligible for a Voucher, you must
purchase an Insurance Policy in accordance with paragraph 1 above.
3. Editing or using a previously saved quote from your GoCompare account will not track and you
will not be eligible for a Voucher.
4. If you, or your insurer, cancel your policy before the Validation Period (as defined below) has
passed, you will not be eligible for a Voucher.
5. When purchasing your Insurance Policy, please ensure you are not using ad blockers or cookie
blockers, as this will prevent your Insurance Policy purchase from being tracked and may mean
you are not eligible for an Amazon.co.uk Gift Card (as defined below) (if applicable).
6. You will not be eligible for a Voucher if you use a promotional/voucher code not posted and
approved by Future Publishing Ltd.
7. Any purchases made on GoCompare’s website www.gocompare.com (the “GoCompare
Website”) via the Future Publishing Ltd link will be subject to both GoCompare’s terms and
conditions and Future Publishing Ltd’s terms and conditions (https://www.futureplc.com/terms-conditions/).
8. Personal data supplied during the course of purchasing an Insurance Policy via the GoCompare
Website via the Future Publishing Ltd link will only be processed as set out in both GoCompare's
9. Should you have any queries relating to this voucher programme, please check the Future
Publishing Ltd FAQ: (https://www.futureplc.com/app-support/).
10. The value of the Voucher is decided by GoCompare in its sole discretion and may vary from
customer to customer.
11. In the event of any queries about your Voucher please contact GoCompare’s customer support
team via the GoCompare Website’s “contact us” page.
12. This programme is being monitored. Future Publishing Ltd members transacting fraudulently with
GoCompare will have their membership terminated immediately and may have their details
passed to the authorities for further investigation.
13. If you are eligible for a Voucher(s), the Voucher(s) will be sent to the email address you have set
up with GoCompare within 90-120 days from the date of the Eligible Purchase, and once
GoCompare is able to verify the Eligible Purchase (the “Validation Period”). Quotes that do not
directly result in and convert into a Eligible Purchase will be declined after 120 days of being
14. Recurrences on the amount of purchases that can be made while earning Vouchers may be
15. The vast majority of Eligible Purchases from customers track successfully but occasionally an
Eligible Purchase may not get reported. If you believe this to be the case, please submit a
"missing voucher" query via the GoCompare Website’s “contact us” page within 120 days of the
Eligible Purchase. Please note, we will be unable to review any “missing voucher” claims raised
after the 120 day period immediately following an Eligible Purchase.
16. Insurance Policy purchases from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically
generated by computers will not be eligible for a Voucher. 17. Please note GoCompare work with Optimise Media Group (“Optimise”) to fulfil the Vouchers and
that you may receive correspondence from Optimise at the following email address:
18. To the maximum extent permitted by law, GoCompare, its agents and/or distributors will not in
any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the customer or accept any liability for
any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of use of the Voucher except
where caused by the negligence of GoCompare, its agents, distributors and/or that of their
employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
19. The Voucher and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales
and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Amazon Voucher Specific Terms:
20. Vouchers that are Amazon.co.uk gift cards and gift vouchers (including products branded as gift
certificates) (“Amazon Gift Cards”) are subject to their own terms and conditions and it is your
responsibility to check these. Amazon Gift Cards may only be redeemed toward the purchase of
eligible products on www.amazon.co.uk. Redemption of Amazon Gift Cards on any affiliated
website is subject to change in Amazon’s sole discretion. Purchases are deducted from the
redeemer’s Amazon Gift Card balance. Any unused Amazon Gift Card balance will be placed in
the redeemer’s Amazon.co.uk account. If a purchase exceeds the redeemer’s Amazon Gift Card
balance, the remaining amount must be paid with another payment method.
21. Amazon EU S.à r.l. or its affiliates may provide Amazon Gift Card purchasers with information
about the redemption status of Amazon Gift Cards that they purchase. To view your Gift Card
balance, visit your account on Amazon.co.uk. No fees apply to Amazon Gift Cards.
22. GoCompare accepts no responsibility for any delays or failures in claiming or redeeming the
Amazon Gift Card which are due to a system failure by Future Publishing Ltd, or any other factors
outside of the reasonable control of GoCompare.
23. No cash or other alternative in part or in full shall be offered in lieu of the Amazon Gift Card.
Amazon Gift Cards are not transferable and you are not permitted to sell your Amazon Gift Card.
Amazon Gift Cards should be treated like cash and be kept securely, they cannot be replaced if
lost or stolen.