How do I apply my Garden Trading discount code?
Begin by selecting a Garden Trading voucher. You can then follow these simple, step by step instructions and put it to good use.
- Click to reveal the discount code. A new window will open and you’ll be able to copy the code.
- Navigate back to the previous page. You will have been automatically redirected to the Garden Trading website.
- Browse the items for sale and select ones that are valid for your chosen Garden Trading voucher.
- When you’re ready to check out, click on the basket icon on the top right of the page. Click ‘View Basket’.
- When inside your basket, click ‘Have an offer code?’ on the right side of the page, just above the total amount. This will reveal a drop down box. To apply your Garden Trading discount code enter it here and click ‘Submit’. The total order amount will change automatically.
- Proceed with your transaction as normal and enjoy your savings
How can I save more money on my Garden Trading shop?
Maximise your savings when shopping at Garden Trading with the help of our insider’s tips below:
- Spend more than £80 per order and you will qualify for free delivery if you reside in mainland UK.
- View deals on end of range items by clicking ‘Last Chance’ in the main navigation bar. Savings can reach up to 70%, so be sure to check this page regularly. Stock is limited.
- Sign up to the Garden Trading mailing list to be the first to hear about future ‘Not Quite Perfect’ sales.
- Sign up to receive the Garden Trading newsletter and you’ll receive exclusive offers and access to competitions.
- MyVoucherCodes boasts a large number of Garden Trading discount codes. Many of these are exclusive to our website. They will help you save the most money on your next shop.
What seasonal deals does Garden Trading offer?
Garden Trading is known for its impressive Black Friday and Cyber Monday discounts. Every year, the Garden Trading Black Friday sale sees big price reductions on both indoor and outdoor essentials. Shoppers can enjoy offers of up to 60% off during this time.
If you miss the Black Friday sale, Garden Trading’s Cyber Monday offers bring you special prices on lighting, kitchen accessories and furniture. Black Friday will be taking place on the 29th of November 2019, with Cyber Monday following on the 2nd of December 2019.
Garden Trading also provides shoppers with great deals on Christmas gifts and Christmas collections. There is a special Garden Trading ‘Christmas’ tab added to the website’s navigation bar before and after the festive season.
Finally, be sure to check the website in the New Year for deals and discounts on older merchandise. Garden Trading’s January sale aims to clear last season’s must haves as new arrivals and collections are welcomed in.