Offers for Bensons for Beds were last updated Friday 20 May 2022 09:15
Bensons for Beds Codes That You've Missed
When will my order be delivered?
You will receive a delivery date with your order confirmation. This will give you a day for your delivery and you’ll receive a call or text a few days before to confirm morning or afternoon delivery. All delivery is free on orders over £100 and you can change your date up to 3 days before delivery.
Can I get a Bensons for Beds discount code?
Yes, our team regularly updates their page with the latest codes to save you time and money. Take a look before you checkout and secure your extra savings and you might even catch an exclusive deal you won’t find anywhere else.
What to do if you haven’t received your order confirmation?
Order confirmation can take up to 48 hours to arrive. If it still hasn’t arrived, or you have concerns, call the sales team on 0808 144 6160 and they will straighten things out.
What finance options are available at Bensons For Beds?
You can spread the cost of orders over £300 with interest free finance for up to 36 months. Repayments start at £25 to give options for every budget. You can apply online and subject to acceptance, repayments will begin after delivery.
Hints & Tips
Save more than ever before when shopping online at Bensons for Beds with our insider’s tips:
- It’s 2021, you shouldn’t be paying for delivery anymore and you can cut out the annoying extra fees on all orders over £100. And when you’re buying bedroom furniture, that threshold is easy to meet. If you’re a little short take a look at the bedding and get a little extra comfort with your saving.
- Freshening up your furniture can get expensive and spreading the cost can help get that new bed in your room. Any order over £300 is eligible for interest free finance for up to 36 months and repayments start at £25 per month. You can apply online and if accepted, make the furniture you’ll love a reality.
- There is always a fantastic sale running that usually brings up to 50% off a massive selection of frames, mattresses, and bedding. Make sure you check out the sale section every time you visit the store to catch all the latest discounts. And don’t forget to keep an eye for promo codes that give you extra savings on sale prices.
- We know kitting out the kids room can be tough, but with the special package deals, you’ll be able to keep the costs low and pack in the value. There are bundles that contain all the baby and kid essentials and bring those package deal savings. Check them out whether you’ve got a bundle of joy on the way or they’re not so little anymore.
How to Use a Bensons for Beds Discount Code
Follow these simple instructions to apply a Bensons for Beds promo code and secure your savings:
- Visit our website and browse our promo codes to find one most suitable for you.
- Using a different tab, head over to the Bensons for Beds website and search for any relevant items you wish to purchase.
- Make sure that each of these items is compatible with the discount code you have chosen.
- Proceed to checkout and review your order. Copy and paste your Bensons for Beds discount code into the “Promotional Code” box and click “Apply”.
- Complete your order with a new, discounted price.
Pick Out Your Frame
Finding the right bed for you is a big deal. These aren’t small purchases and your night’s sleep for years to come are on the line. The Bensons for Beds collection of frames has a style and feel for everyone, you’ve just got to find the right one for you. That’s where we want to help.
Open frames are extremely common because they typically offer the best value for money. They stand on four legs allowing for a small amount of storage underneath and the mattress rests on screwed down slats. Their simple style makes them a good fit for most rooms and their price makes them the number one choice for first homes or students.
Ottoman beds do away with the legs and it looks like the mattress sits on a box. The beauty of these beds comes in the hidden storage. You can easily lift the top half of your bed and store all your bedding underneath. They’re a great option if you’ve got a little more to spend.
Divan beds are incredibly popular because of their upholstered design and versatility. Like the ottoman, Divans have storage underneath in the form of in-built drawers. You’ll need to pick a headboard to complete your bed, but they tend to offer more style choices.
Sofa beds are made for guest rooms. You can use them when no one is visiting for an extra room in the house, and when people arrive there’s a ready made bed waiting. If you’re looking to save space in a guest room, these are your best options.
Our guide to the Best Beds in 2021 is packed with more detailed information to help you make your decision. Once you’re ready to order, don’t forget to add a Bensons for Beds promo code to your order for extra savings.
Your Mattress Guide
Shopping for a new mattress can be a bit daunting. There are lots of styles to pick through and they are big investments for your bank balance, and your sleep. We’ve put together a guide to the mattresses on offer at Bensons for Beds to guide you through the web of springs and pockets.
Traditional open coil mattresses use interconnected springs to provide support wherever it’s needed. Open Coils are the most common type of mattress because they are in expensive and there are a variety of firmness options.
Pocket Sprung mattresses are the smarter cousin of the open coil. They use pockets of springs to respond to the body and deliver more support. A pocket sprung mattress is a better choice for couples because individual pockets move, rather than connected springs. They tend to be more3 expensive than open coil, but still represent fantastic value.
Rolled-up mattresses have modernised the mattress industry. They are sealed, vacuum packed, and rolled for easy transport. This means costs can be kept down and they are much easier to move once they are in your home. Rolled-up are a fantastic choice if you live in high-rise apartments or flats.
Memory Foam mattresses are another modern mattress that disrupted the market. They are made out of high-density foam that reacts to your body heat and weight to mould around the body for complete support exactly where they need it. They are expensive, but if you budget allows, they offer an incredible night's sleep.
Coolest Kids Beds
Whether you’re expecting a new arrival or your little monsters are well on the road to growing up, furnishing the kids rooms is a big deal. And getting the right bed is one of the most important things. The Bensons for Beds kids collection has you covered with a fantastic range of beds through the ages. We can’t promise they’ll help bedtimes run smoother, but these are the coolest beds they offer for little ones.
Who didn’t love bunk beds as kids? The novelty of two beds in the space of one was always fun, and then there’s the small matter of settling the most prized position, top bunk. If you’ve got two children, they’re a fantastic space saving option. They’ll give you two sleeping spots and still leave plenty of space for activities. But down worry, they’re built to a secure standard.
Only-children shouldn’t miss out on the joy of top bunk and high sleepers are basically bunk beds built for one. You’ve got a top bunk bed and space underneath for a desk or seating. They have all the space economy benefits of bunk beds and offer you more storage space for toys.
Wig Wam beds weren’t a thing when we were kids and honestly, we’re a little upset about it. They’re set up like half a tent with a low bed frame to make it feel like a camping trip. Kids love these things and they offer plenty of opportunities to make bed time magical. They’ll ignite imaginations and bring more fun to story time.