Travelodge Hints & Tips
Bag a bargain on your booking by heading over to Travelodge and taking advantage of these money-saving hints for a cracking saving on your stay:
- Get peace of mind with your purchase by booking flexible, for a couple of quid more, you have the option of cancelling or changing your stay without any extra costs.
- Check out the Travelodge deals page, it’s tucked away in the bottom menu, so check it out for a stunning saving on your stay.
- Get more bang for your buck with the Travelodge Unlimited breakfast, so you can start the day the right way for less than a tenner.
- Book early to get the most out of your money, with cheaper prices available for those who book well in advance
- Book off-season to bag yourself an absolute bargain. With less demand for the rooms you can save big on your stay.
- Look out for codes for specific Travelodge hotels or for specific stay times. If you can be flexible with your stay, you can save big.
- Check out the Travelodge branches further out of town. By being further away from the hustle and bustle you can see some serious savings.
- Get yourself signed up to the newsletter for all the latest Travelodge deals and offers, sent straight to your inbox, and all you need to do is pop in your email address and start saving.
- Treat yourself to some browsing time with Travelodge free wi-fi. You get 30 minutes free over a 24-hour period, and it only costs £3 to stretch that out over the whole day.
Can I Change my Travelodge Booking for Free?Yes. When you book with the flexible rate, you can change the booking without any admin fee. You will only have to pay for any additional nights and difference in rates for new dates.
What are the Different Types of Rooms on Offer at Travelodge?Standard rooms feature a king size bed a TV, a desk and WiFi. SuperRooms also have a coffee machine, adjustable shower and ironing facilities. In selected locations there are PLUS rooms, that feature blackout curtains and LED lighting.
Where can I find a list of Travelodge hotels currently open?Travelodge have a page dedicated to their hotels that are currently open. It takes into account the current hotels being impacted by Coronavirus lockdowns in Wales, England and Scotland.
What Payment Methods are Available at Travelodge?Debit and Credit cards are accepted. You can also pay by cash on arrival, provided you have a valid form of ID. It’s worth seeing the Travelodge discount codes and offers listed at MyVoucherCodes before you pay.
Can I get a Travelodge discount code?While not often, there are occasionally Travelodge promo codes on offer. MyVoucherCodes has exclusive codes to look out for.
Do Travelodge Offer Breakfast?Travelodge offer a free continental breakfast, a one-price breakfast buffet and a breakfast on-the-go bag for £4. Up to two children under 16 can have a free Travelodge breakfast when staying with a paying adult.
Is there a Travelodge student discount?They do occasionally offer student discounts, so it's worth keeping an eye out on the dedicated Travelodge student discount page.
What Time Can You Check Out at Travelodge?Check in is available from 3PM on the day of arrival. Check out at Travelodge is 12PM.
Can I get Travlodge early check-in?Yes, if you need to get into your room early, or you want Travelodge late check-out, you can pay a small additional fee of £10 and arrive early or stay late.
How will the Coronavirus impact my Travelodge booking?The accommodation is now available for booking and their hotels follow social distancing measures, so you can stay safe. For the latest news and updates it's worth checking out the Travelodge Coronavirus response page.
Is there a Travelodge NHS discount?There currently isn't an NHS discount with Travelodge. But you can get your hands on a Travelodge discount code here at MyVoucherCodes, and take advantage of free kids breakfasts and affordable SuperRooms!
Is Travelodge open during lockdown?The best way to find out if your chosen Travelodge is open is to contact them. Due to some Travelodge branches being located in higher tier areas, it's worth checking their website for information.[H4]How can I contact Travelodge? You can get in touch by using the Travelodge phone number at 08719 848 484. You can use the customer service function on their website. Alternatively, you can write to them at Customer Services, Travelodge Hotels Ltd, Sleepy Hollow, Aylesbury Road, Thame, Oxon, OX9 3AT.
Is there a Travelodge near me?There are over 570 Travelodge locations and all you need to do is pop in the post code or city name where you'd like to stay to find a list of the nearest hotels.
How do I apply my Travelodge discount code?
Follow our step by step instructions to enjoy substantial savings with your Travelodge voucher code.
- Click to reveal the Travelodge discount code on the MyVoucherCodes website. A new window will appear, and you can copy the code
- MyVoucherCodes will take you to the Travelodge website automatically. Simply open the previous window
- Decide where you would like to go, and enter the destination, along with your check in and check out dates, room choice and number of guests
- Click the Book Now tab on the right-hand side and you will go through to payment
- Make sure the discount code is valid
- You will find a box labelled ‘Enter promo code’ under the basket summary. Use your Travelodge discount code by entering it here
- Click ‘apply.’ You will see the order total change, and you can then check out and enjoy your savings
Stunning Stays for Spring 2021
Holidays in 2020 have been a little more complicated. Whether you were planning on jetting off, or you wanted something a little closer to home, Coronavirus made it a little difficult for everyone looking for a little vacation time.
But we can look forward to 2021 and plan for a cracking Spring adventure in the UK. Whether you want to check out some of the UK’s most famous landmarks, hit the big cities or get away from the hustle and bustle, Travelodge has a stay for you.
With stays in area with a ton of history, you can get your culture fix in 2021. Whether it’s Bath, Oxford, or even Edinburgh, there’s so much to see. The UK is packed with places of cultural significance, so it’s well worth making a bucket list of what you want to see and planning your Travelodge booking around that.
For a little beach time in the Spring, you can’t go wrong with stays from Brighton to Bournemouth, or even the lush coasts of West Wales. Whether you want to hit the pier, or get some sand between your toes, the UK has plenty to offer. And with the affordable luxury of a Travelodge, you won’t have to break the bank.
For something jam-packed with activities, you can’t beat a big city stay. From London and Manchester, to Cardiff and Glasgow, you can get a wonderful city experience for less with Travelodge. Whether you want to check out Buckingham Palace or see Cardiff castle, there’s so much to put on your bucket list.
So, grab yourself a Travelodge discount code and get saving on stunning stays in Spring 2021. While this year has been a difficult year for travellers, that doesn’t mean we can’t book in some fun for 2021.
Book a Room Whatever Your Budget
With a lot of holidaymakers opting for a getaway in the UK this year, the prices of staycations have climbed a little. But that doesn’t mean you haven’t got some incredibly affordable options available at Travelodge. They’ve got a room for every budget.
The standard Travelodge rooms are packed with value, and they’ve got everything you need for a comfortable night’s sleep. With a king sized bed, ensuite showers, a television, a desk and a coffee and tea making facilities, you can get a little rest and relaxation without breaking the bank.
In selected Travelodge’s you’ll find Super Rooms, and they’ve got everything you get with the standard room, with a little extra luxury. You’ll get coffee machine, a choice of pillow firmness, top-quality showers, a 32” TV, and blackout curtains on top of the usual creature comforts. They offer incredible value, for a few quid more than the standard rooms.
Travelodge Plus Rooms offer a fresh take on your regular Travelodge room. They come kitted out with a more contemporary décor, USB charging points, and LED lighting. So you can get a modern and luxurious room, for a lovely price.
So, whether you’ve got a staycation planned on a shoestring budget, or you’re looking for a little extra luxury, there’s an option for every price point at Travelodge. Keep your eyes peeled in the Travelodge Autumn sale for some serious savings this season.
There's even a Travelodge sale to keep an eye out for this Winter. You can save up to 30% on a cracking stay, so it's worth having a browse before you book.