Missguided Hints & Tips
Missguided is the place to be for all the latest in women’s fashion, and to get more bang for your buck, check out these helpful hints and tips:
- There’s a Missguided student discount for 10% off, and better yet, it works on full-priced and discounted items, giving you serious value for money.
- Keep an eye on the Missguided sale section for up to 70% off, with off-season steals you can get ready for the year ahead for less.
- To cut back on delivery costs, it’s worth getting Missguided unlimited UK next-day delivery, which only costs £7.99 a year.
- Check out the Missguided refer a friend, not only will they get a fiver off their first order, but once they’ve done their shopping, you’ll get a fiver off too!
- Tucked away in the footer of their website, you’ll find the Missguided offers and promotions page, this is well worth a look to be in-the-know with the latest deals.
How can I get a Missguided discount code?The best way to get a Missguided code is to check in with MyVoucherCodes before you place your order. Our team collects all the best discounts and deals to make sure you never miss out. You’ll even find exclusive codes for savings you won’t find anywhere else.
Can I get a Missguided student discount?Yes. If your updating your wardrobe for the new term, you can take advantage of a 25% student discount. You’ll need to register with Student Beans UniDays to take advantage of this offer. Registration is straightforward but you will need to verify your student status.
Can I get Missguided free delivery?Unfortunately, Missguided don’t offer free delivery as standard. The easiest way to get free delivery is to sign up for the Unlimited Next Day Delivery programme. For £9.99 you can unlock unlimited delivery for a whole year. You should also keep an eye on MyVoucherCodes for the latest delivery deals.
How do I return an item?Follow these steps to return an item:
- Head to the returns portal and create a free returns label
- Enter your order number and select item for return
- Print your returns label, or scan QR code in store
- Send and track your parcel through the returns network
What else does Missguided offer?
As if its incredible range of fabulous fashion wasn’t enough, Missguided also has a positively banging selection of accessories and beauty products. Its beauty range includes gems from big-hitting brands like Barry M, Eyelure and Nip + Fab, plus its own 'Babe Power' perfume smells simply incredible, too.
The Babezine is Missguided's online magazine that’s chock-a-block with fashion tips and tricks to help set your wardrobe apart. Whether it's finding out what picks from its latest celebrity collaboration is set to fly off the shelves, or which staple items you need in your seasonal wardrobe, The Babezine has all of this and more.
Missguided Dress Guide
Missguided is a perfect shopping spot for all those who want to get great value for on trend pieces. With a large catalogue, it can be quite overwhelming to find what you need. Here are a few things on offer at the Missguided site.
BardotOne of this year’s hottest trends is the Bardot. This style is named after the iconic French actress Brigitte Bardot. Her style from the 60s pinned the famous beehive as well as off the shoulder tops. Although this has been in and out of fashion over the years (Think of Sandy’s outfit in the end of Grease) it is in every shop on the high street at the moment.
Although the Bardot style comes in bodys and tops, a big trend is the Bardot dress. The neckline is great for midi dresses, skater dress, bodycon and swing. They have been all over the festival scene this year and I see no sign of them going any time soon.