What Can I Use a Karen Millen Voucher For?
- Clothing Karen Millen’s collection is the perfect mix of smart and casual. Look out for midi and pencil skirt dresses, and their smart jackets and coats. Save even more on luxury clothing with a voucher code.
- Footwear Any outfit is incomplete without the right pair of shoes. From trainers to heels, whatever you’re looking for can be found with great discounts at Karen Millen.
- Accessories A huge range of designer leather bags at a fraction of the price is the perfect accessory to complete your wardrobe. Get them for even less with one of our voucher codes.
- Occasionwear Whether you’re off to a wedding or a fancy dinner, Karen Millen has a great selection of party and formal wear, fit for all special occasions, which won’t leave you penniless.
How to Save Money at Karen Millen
Saving money isn’t confined to using codes. There are many other ways to save throughout the year. See below for some of our top tips.
- Outlet Savings Check out the outlet section of the Karen Millen website to see if some of your favourite things are a fraction of the original price. You can often find something similar, or even better, for a lot less.
- Student Discount Being a student doesn’t mean you can’t look glamorous. All NUS card members will be able to get a 10% discount on full priced items.
- Newsletter When signing up for the Karen Millen newsletter you’ll be the first to see any updates, sales and offers, so there’s no excuse for missing out
- Free Delivery If you’ve spent some savings on a luxurious new dress, the last thing you want to be stuck with is large delivery costs. With Karen Millen, you can get free standard delivery when you spend £150 or more online.
Quality Over Quantity
Karen Millen’s handbags are made from the best leather and suede and are great pieces to add to your collection. Spending a little more on high-quality items may cost more upfront than cheaper options, but will last a lot longer. Below are a few tips to keep your leather and suede goods in perfect condition for as long as possible.
- Leather Soles Leather shoes look and feel great, but after time the soles will absorb water, changing the feel of the shoe, and make it less waterproof and change the feel of the shoe. Using products such as Sole Guard before and during the use of the shoe will help keep them close to new condition. This is also a good idea for suede shoes.
- Drying If you get caught in a downpour or wear your leather boots out for long walks, remember to let them dry naturally. Putting leather shoes in direct exposure to heat can ruin the finish.
- Careful Cleaning If the worse happens and, after all the care taken, you do get some dirt on your shoes or handbag, don’t worry. Leather can be easily cleaned with warm, soapy water and gentle scrubbing. Take care to wipe with the grain to avoid ruining the leather.
- Keeping the Shape Different bags are for different seasons. If you’re storing your bag for the winter, try to avoid crushing it at the bottom of your wardrobe. Use a rolled up towel to stuff your bag when it’s in storage – this will help it keep its shape when unused.
- Extreme Temperatures If you’ve spent a lot of money on the perfect bag, don’t expose it to high or low temperatures. Too much heat can cause the leather to buckle and peel. Even moderate heat can cause the colour to fade if exposed for prolonged periods. Freezing and cold temperatures can also make the leather peel or become brittle.