The RAC believes that our clients are at the heart of everything we do. Hence, we constantly try to evolve and better ourselves in order to offer the highest standard of products, service and transparency.
1. Offer available on selected personal based cover:
• Free At Home available when selecting Roadside & National Recovery
• Free Key Replace available when selecting At Home
2. Max £30 saving is based on a monthly policy over a 12 month period and is applicable to Personal based Roadside, National Recovery, At Home, Replacement Hire Car cover and Key Replace.
3. You must purchase RAC Breakdown cover direct from RAC by visiting www.rac.co.uk.
4. This offer is available to new RAC members and applies for the first year of membership only. Key replace and At home will become chargeable at renewal.
5. Not available to members amending or renewing an existing policy or on purchases during a breakdown situation.
6. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and may be withdrawn at any time.
7. Excludes membership purchased via cash back sites and voucher code sites.
8. No cash or other alternatives available.
9. Excludes RAC Response (Blue Badge membership).
Drive your vehicle with an insurance and make sure you are well prepared even when the worst happens. Get protected and stay safer side.
Price for 1 day cover for up to 9 people travelling in a vehicle up to 1 year old in Zone 1.
Offers for RAC Breakdown Cover UK were last updated
Since 1897, RAC has expanded to become one of the UK’s most well-known automotive services. With headquarters in Birmingham and a workforce of over 4,000 dedicated staff, it delivers consistent roadside help and assistance to over 7 million members up and down the country. RAC Europe also offers breakdown cover for member travelling across the continent, including 47 countries with telephone lines monitored 24 hours a day.
Whether you need breakdown cover, a vehicle check, help with a claim or information on motoring: RAC can help you. Remember to browse the vouchers and offers on MyVoucherCodes too – you’ll be able to bring down the cost of insurance and so much more.
Breakdown cover provided by RAC Motoring Services (Registered No 01424399) and RAC Insurance Ltd (Registered No 2355834). Registered in England; Registered Offices: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall WS5 4AW. Arranged, sold and administered by RAC Motoring Services who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of insurance mediation activities only. RAC Insurance Ltd is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
Here are just a few examples of the type of offer which have appeared on MyVoucherCodes in the past:
Are you continuously frustrated by traffic? Wish you could escape delays and avoid disruption to your journey? Now with the RAC mobile apps, you’ll be able to do just that. By providing you with up-to-the-minute information and reports, they will transform your motoring life.
Available for download on iPhone, Android, Windows Phone and Symbian^3 – the Traffic and Traffic Plus apps are the ultimate pocket companion for all types of journeys. With loads of technologically advanced features, you’ll never leave the house without checking it!
With the Traffic you’ll be able to:
By becoming a member of RAC not only will you receive exceptional breakdown cover and insurance, but membership comes with loads more benefits too.
Savings on days out, roadside dining and short breaks throughout the UK.
Savings on car maintenance and repairs such as exhausts, brakes, batteries, autoglass and MOT’s.
Savings on airport parking.
Help for new drivers with excellent savings on lessons and more.
Help advice and great savings on new car rental or selling an old vehicle.
Do you need advice on fuel consumption? Concerned about driving in wintery conditions? Don’t fret - RAC have got all your worries covered. From finding a local garage to top tips on how to entertain your kids on long journeys, you’ll find everything you need to know on the RAC website. If you’re thinking of buying a new motor, they will also help guide you through the process with info on approved dealers, customer reviews, vehicle inspections and so much more.
|06/10/2017||Free Classic Car Valuation||*******|
|06/10/2017||Free Online Vehicle Management Tool||*******|
|23/09/2017||Free At Home Cover||*******|
|23/09/2017||20% Off RAC Travel Insurance||*******|
|23/09/2017||Up To 65% Off RAC Car Insurance||*******|
|03/07/2017||Get Up To £50 Off This Spring||*******|
|15/06/2017||Free Onward Travel||*******|
|11/04/2017||Garage Parts And Labour Cover Up To £750 Available||*******|
|11/04/2017||Free At Home Cover||*******|