To improve your experience and provide the best offers we use various cookies including third party ones. By continuing to browse you consent to the use of these cookies. Learn more here.
Vehicle based cover. Max saving off Roadside, Recovery, At Home, Onward Travel & European Rescue on annual continuous payment.
1. This offer is available on Vehicle Based Membership, discount varies according to cover level. For monthly payers the discount will be applied to the monthly payment across the first 12 months of cover.
2. The maximum saving of £50 is available with the purchase of Roadside, Recovery, At Home, Onward Travel and European Rescue.
3. The maximum saving of £50 is only available to customers paying on annual continuous payment, the European Rescue Breakdown Extra is not available on monthly payment.
4. The offer does not apply to European Breakdown Cover.
5. You must purchase RAC Breakdown cover direct from RAC.
6. This offer is available to new RAC members and applies for the first year of membership only. Not available to members amending or renewing an existing policy or on purchases of breakdown in a breakdown situation.
7. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, and may be withdrawn at any time.
8. Excludes membership purchased via cash back sites and voucher code sites.
9. No cash or other alternatives available.
10. Excludes Personal Based Membership & RAC Response (Blue Badge membership).
Offers for RAC Breakdown Cover UK were last updated Thursday 2 March 2017 08:58
Since 1897, RAC has expanded to become one of the UK’s most well-known automotive services. With headquarters in Birmingham and a workforce of over 4,000 dedicated staff, it delivers consistent roadside help and assistance to over 7 million members up and down the country. RAC Europe also offers breakdown cover for member travelling across the continent, including 47 countries with telephone lines monitored 24 hours a day.
Whether you need breakdown cover, a vehicle check, help with a claim or information on motoring: RAC can help you. Remember to browse the vouchers and offers on MyVoucherCodes too – you’ll be able to bring down the cost of insurance and so much more.
Breakdown cover provided by RAC Motoring Services (Registered No 01424399) and RAC Insurance Ltd (Registered No 2355834). Registered in England; Registered Offices: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall WS5 4AW. Arranged, sold and administered by RAC Motoring Services who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of insurance mediation activities only. RAC Insurance Ltd is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
Here are just a few examples of the type of offer which have appeared on MyVoucherCodes in the past:
Are you continuously frustrated by traffic? Wish you could escape delays and avoid disruption to your journey? Now with the RAC mobile apps, you’ll be able to do just that. By providing you with up-to-the-minute information and reports, they will transform your motoring life.
Available for download on iPhone, Android, Windows Phone and Symbian^3 – the Traffic and Traffic Plus apps are the ultimate pocket companion for all types of journeys. With loads of technologically advanced features, you’ll never leave the house without checking it!
With the Traffic you’ll be able to:
By becoming a member of RAC not only will you receive exceptional breakdown cover and insurance, but membership comes with loads more benefits too.
Savings on days out, roadside dining and short breaks throughout the UK.
Savings on car maintenance and repairs such as exhausts, brakes, batteries, autoglass and MOT’s.
Savings on airport parking.
Help for new drivers with excellent savings on lessons and more.
Help advice and great savings on new car rental or selling an old vehicle.
Do you need advice on fuel consumption? Concerned about driving in wintery conditions? Don’t fret - RAC have got all your worries covered. From finding a local garage to top tips on how to entertain your kids on long journeys, you’ll find everything you need to know on the RAC website. If you’re thinking of buying a new motor, they will also help guide you through the process with info on approved dealers, customer reviews, vehicle inspections and so much more.
|11/04/2017||Garage Parts And Labour Cover Up To £750 Available||No Code Required|
|11/04/2017||Free At Home Cover||No Code Required|
|11/04/2017||Up To £1500 Key Replacement Cover Available||No Code Required|
|05/03/2017||Up To 70% Off RAC Car Insurance||No Code Required|
|01/03/2017||Up To £1500 Key Replacement Cover Available||No Code Required|
|01/03/2017||Garage Parts And Labour Cover Up To £750 Available||No Code Required|
|01/03/2017||Up To 70% Off RAC Car Insurance||No Code Required|
|01/03/2017||Get A Quote on European Breakdown Cover Today||No Code Required|
|01/03/2017||Free At Home Cover – Save up to £30||No Code Required|