There have been some great money saving deals and offers that have been in this category in the past and these are just a few of them:
- Up to 20% off European Car Hire at Europcar
- Up To 40% off Selected Childrens Car Seats at Halfords
- Up To 80% off Car Insurance at Churchill Car Insurance
- Free Mobile Fitting Available at Kwik Fit
- Up to 70% off Pre-Booked Airport Parking at NCP City Parking
- 7% Off All Transfers at Holiday Taxis
- Exclusive £20 off Major Service at Halfords Autocentre
- 15% Off All Car Groups at Hertz Car Hire
- Exclusive Free £20 M&S Voucher with Breakdown Cover from RAC
- MoT and Service for 1800cc to 3000cc Vehicles from £105 at Kwik Fit
How to redeem a voucher code
Wondering why you should use a voucher code? Quite simple, you save money! They cost nothing and ensure that you keep your spare cash in your pocket. Take a quick look through this category and find the promo code for you. If you have never used one before, read through this quick guide and start saving today:
The first step is to search for the code you would like to use in this category, once you have found the one you would like to use, click on the green box next to it entitles ‘get voucher code’. This will reveal the code for you - highlight it, right click then select copy to grab your code. You may have noticed that the store page will open up in a separate tab, so start shopping! Once you have chosen what you would like, proceed to the checkout. Finally, look for the voucher code box on the payment page, paste the code in and apply.
You May Also Like
Days Out & Attractions
Why don’t you take the car out for a spin? Take the kids somewhere nice, do something new and exciting. Don’t forget to take a look through this category and get yourself a voucher code and save a few more quid!
Renting a vehicle and can make life in a different country so much easier during your holiday, no need to read bus timetable in a different language. Just get in the car and drive. Don’t forget to peruse this category for some codes and deals to save yourself a bit of money before you go!
How long do road tyres generally work?
That varies very much depending on the tyres themselves and the car you are driving. The AA recommends never letting the tread on your tyres ever getting below 3mm.
What is the best way to wash a car?
Weekly washes by hand are best, check out Halfords to find a great range of car washing products. Remember, if you do buy anything; grab one of our voucher codes first.