Offers for Pure Electric were last updated Thursday 30 June 2022 09:24
Pure Electric Codes That You've Missed
Is there free delivery?
E Scooters are eligible for free next working day delivery when ordered before 1pm. e Bikes are also available for free delivery that will take up to 5 working days to arrive. All accessories and parts deliveries are free when you spend over £20.
Are finance options available?
Yes, you can use the free Klarna service to split your order into 3 more manageable monthly payments and spread the cost of going electric. V12 Retail Finance is also available to spread the cost longer term. Pure Electric are also part of the Cyclescheme so check with your employer to see if you're eligible.
What is the minimum age for an e Scooter?
For full sized adult scooters, 16 is the recommended minimum age. However, they do stock models specifically designed for children.
Can I get a Pure Electric discount code?
Typically, they don't use codes to deliver the savings to customers. You’ll find their page packed with the best offers currently available to ensure you get the best deal when you go electric.
What payment methods are available?
Pure Electric accept payments made by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Amex Pay and Amazon Pay.
Do Pure Electric accept returns?
Yes, returns are available within 30 days of receiving your item. Returned items must be in as new condition and with all parts, manuals and accessories included in the original box and packaging.
Hints & Tips
Use our handy hints and tips to save money as you power up your bikes and scooters with Pure Electric.
- Keep an eye out for the sales to drop and uncover big discounts on a massive selection of e-bikes and scooters. They come around throughout the year and offer fabulous savings that make going electric a whole lot cheaper. And make sure you spend a bit of time clicking around the sales to secure the best deal on your new wheels.
- Clearance models are a fantastic way of getting those top sale prices all year round. There are top-quality bikes that are being moved on to make way for new models, which means big discounts for you. If you’re not the kind of person that needs to have the latest model, these represent terrific value,
- These are big purchases and you always want to get the best deal. The price match promise means you can shop with the confidence that comes with knowing you’re getting the price around. If you see the same bike cheaper elsewhere, they’ll make sure they match it.
- This is an emerging industry and things move fast. Make sure you don’t miss out on the latest announcements, and exclusive deals, by signing up for the newsletter. All it takes is an email address and you’ll start receiving regular updates in the world of e-bikes.
- Purchasing a new bike through the Cyclescheme can be a great way to save. By paying for your bike through pre-tax salary deductions you can get the bike of your dreams and save up to 42% off at the same time.
How To Use a Pure Electric Discount Code
Follow these instructions to apply your Pure Electric voucher code and save even more on making the electric switch. [bullet]
- Browser the Pure Electric MyVoucherCodes page and find the best deal for you.
- Click ‘Get Discount’ and you’ll automatically be taken to the Website. Your code will be copied ready for you to use.
- Shop for the latest e-Scooters, bikes and accessories and click your basket when you’re ready to checkout.
- Fill out your contact and delivery information with the forms provided.
- Paste your promo code into the ‘Apply Discount Code’ box on the right hand side of the same page.
- Double check that your saving has been applied and all your order details are correct.
- You’re ready to checkout and relax until your order arrives.
Electrify Your Commute
Electric bikes are a great way to freshen up your commute. No more packed trains or busses, you can enjoy the freedom of cycling whilst having that little bit of extra help. Finding the perfect electric bike for you though can be a daunting task and can leave you struggling to make a decision, well have no fear, this guide will help you find the bike for you no matter your budget.
The Pure Free City Unisex Hybrid Electric Hybrid Bike is the perfect entry point to the world of electric bikes. With a powerful 250W motor and a fitted battery that’ll get up to 45km on a single charge, you’ll never feel like you’re lacking power. Plus with its mud and chain guards and its inbuilt pannier pack racks, you’ll have everything you need to enjoy a more comfortable, happy and healthy commute.
If you’re after something that’s a bit more portable, Brompton bikes can fold up to a third of their size and weigh under 17kg making them perfect for those city commutes. The Brompton M6L 6 Speed Electric Folding Bike boasts a range of 70km and a top speed of 25km/h making your commute an absolute breeze without any worries of being late or running out of power.
The Super73 ZX Electric Hybrid Bike offers a whole other level of comfort. With Its lightweight aluminium frame, improved ergonomics and upright riding position and space for a second person, this is the choice for those who value comfort over anything else.
So take a look at the latest Pure Electric discount codes and deals and enjoy pure savings on your new commute.
Ditch the Pedal Power
You’ve probably seen electric scooters or bikes by now, though they move so silently it can be hard to tell. They offer all the freedom of traditional wheels with an extra power boost to help keep you moving when you need a push. They bring together the most trusted brands in e scooters and bikes like Xiaomi, Razor, and Brompton. This makes them the number one choice for e wheels in the UK.
The e-scooter revolution has well and truly begun, and Pure Electric are right at the front of it. Their selection of over 35 models offer a range of power, distance, and size to meet your daily needs. That means you’ll find the perfect scooter to handle your daily commute or something to get about on. There’s even options that can tackle the dastardly hill climb so you don’t have to.
e-Bikes are the best thing that’s happened to cycling since that little thing that keeps your chain from falling off every two minutes. They come in a range of styles, including Mountain and Road bikes to take on any terrain you’ll be throwing at them. Hybrid bikes allow you to push yourself and switch to electric power when the legs are tired.
e-Cargo bikes come with an extra power boost to handle bigger loads. With baskets on the front or back, you can take your bike shopping and not worry about how you’ll get everything home. You can even stick the kids in there for a fun and quick trip to the park. If you’re looking for eco-friendly carrying power, these are the bikes for you.