Offers for Sandals Resorts were last updated Monday 16 May 2022 14:02
Sandals Resorts Codes That You've Missed
View Terms & Conditions
View Terms & Conditions
- Exclusions may apply.2. Terms and conditions apply.3. Offers valid for travel up to 4 December ’24. Book by 06 June ’22.4. Prices are based on 2 people sharing a room, flying from London (unless otherwise stated) and include Sandals airport transfers, tips and taxes.5. Prices are correct at time of print, subject to availability and can change or be withdrawn without notice.6. See full terms and conditions by visiting https://www.sandals.co.uk/specials/uk-offers.7. Unique Caribbean Holidays Ltd, registered office 2nd Floor Nucleus House, 2 Lower Mortlake Road, Richmond, England, TW9 2JA, acts as an agent for Sandals and Beaches Resorts Intl.8. All holidays are ABTA (Y6413) and ATOL (11174) protected.9. Special Offers To The World's Leading All-Inclusive Resorts | Sandals https://www.sandals.co.uk
Are Sandals Resorts just for couples? Can I take the kids?
Sandals resorts are designed to be the ultimate romantic getaway, so only couples are permitted to stay at their locations. However, the Sandals Beaches brand was created to offer the same calibre of luxury holiday to friends, families and single travellers, so if you’re looking to introduce the kids or your friends to a slice of paradise then be sure to check out their range.
Are Sandals Resorts all-inclusive?
Yes. Sandals pride themselves on delivering high-class all-inclusive caribbean holidays, so the price of each booking has you covered for all meals (including snacks & fine dining), top of the range drinks, WiFi across the resort, all accommodation listed on your booking, airport & resort transfers, land sports, golf green fees (in Jamaica & Saint Lucia), sailing, water skiing & snorkelling, tax, tips & gratuities at the hotel, and even scuba diving on selected packages.
What’s not included in a Sandals holiday?
There are a few extras not included in the price of a Sandals holiday that you will be required to pay for at your expense, including spa treatments, any optional tours, the cost of phone calls made from the resort, purchases in the gift shop, golf caddies (which are required for golfing), scuba certification or refresher courses, and medical assistance (the service of resort nurses is complementary but you will need to pay for medication & doctor’s consultations where these are needed).
Do Sandals offer Day Passes for their resorts?
Yes, you can purchase day passes for most of the Sandals Resorts through their website, with prices ranging from $125 - $220 (about £100 - £180) per person. Day passes are charged in US Dollars, and offer the same all-inclusive access to food, drink, sports, entertainment and more that you can expect as part of a standard Sandals booking for your selected day only.
Can the resorts accommodate food allergies?
The Sandals team will work to accommodate any allergies you may have when preparing your meals, and can offer a range of allergy-suitable alternatives. You can make arrangements prior to your arrival by providing your booking number, arrival date, name and the details of the resort you’re booked into, or by speaking with the chef when you get to the resort.
Can you request adjoining rooms when travelling with friends?
If you are travelling with another couple you know, you can request adjoining rooms by adding a comment at the end of the booking process. Although Sandals cannot guarantee that adjoining rooms will be available, they will do what they can to grant your request.
Hints & Tips
Live the life of luxury for less with these helpful hints & tips for the best value on a Sandals Resorts holiday:
- Keep an eye out for seasonal sales to save on luxury. The lead up to summer is an especially good time to catch sales and net up to 30% off your booking. You’ll find all the latest on Sandals sales right here at MyVoucherCodes, or over on their website.
- Want to see the most recent price drops across Sandals resorts? Click on the ‘Special Offers’ section of their website to find discounts & price drops on fantastic packages. If you’re making a last-minute booking, this is a great way to rake in some extra savings.
- Can’t find any deals that work for you? Sort your searches by price from lowest to highest to see the best value Sandals have to offer and nab your high-class getaway for less.
- Stay up to date with updates on deals, promotions & changes to resorts by following Sandals Resorts on social media. You can find them on Facebook & Instagram. Watch out for their ‘Deal of the Day’ for great savings!
- Get Sandals news straight to your email inbox by signing up to their newsletter. You’ll see all the same great updates you’ll find on social media, plus the occasional exclusive offer.
How to use your Sandals Resorts discount code
With these simple steps, you’ll be saving money with our Sandals Resorts discount codes in no time:
- Browse our collection of Sandals Resorts discount codes to find an offer that appeals to you.
- Click 'Get Code' to reveal your code in a new tab and open the Sandals Resorts website in your old one.
- Browse the stunning range of holiday packages Sandals have to offer.
- Click on your preferred package, select whether you're booking the hotel & flight or just the hotel, and then enter your code into the box marked 'Promotional Code’.
- Double-check that your total has changed to reflect your discount and continue with your booking.
- Soak up the sun on your luxury Caribbean holiday and smile at the thought of those sweet savings.
Romantic Jamaican Getaways
Whatever you’re looking for from your romantic getaway, there’s a Sandals Resort for you & your partner. Bask in the heat of the Caribbean sun at one of Sandals Resorts’ stunning locations in the heart of Jamaica, and experience the stunning vistas that started it all.
Book into the Sandals Montego Bay resort to experience the flagship destination where it all began. The first ever Sandals resort quickly attracted the attention of travel awarders and holiday making couples alike. The soft white sands of the beach are among the most exclusive in Jamaica, and are protected by a beautiful coral reef, keeping the clear turquoise waters tranquil & serene. The location is perfect for water sports & scuba diving, and the private seaside suites deliver gorgeous views that are sure to soothe your soul. With twelve gourmet restaurants, an overwater bar, cool swimming pools, plenty of nightlife and parties, and even an over-water wedding chapel with a glass floored aisle and bell tower, you’re all set for food, fun & even your wedding!
If you prefer to top up your tan & bathe in clear waters, why not opt for the Sandals Negril resort? Kick back on the longest stretch of the Seven-Mile beach and in the closest accommodation to the sea that Sandals offer. A gorgeous resort located amongst acres of lush gardens, this relaxed resort sports gorgeous luxury options such as two-story suites, with spacious lofts to lodge in. Want to break out your breaststroke as soon as you leave your room? Book into a swim-up suite for a stunning room adorned with marble & mahogany, complete with French doors out to a private pool. Of course, you’re covered for food & drinks too, with seven world-class restaurants to choose from, and even top-tier butler service.
Experience a “kaleidoscope of cultures'' at the Sandals Royal Caribbean resort. Alongside the signature trappings of unlimited water & land sports, plus nine gourmet restaurants, you’ll stay in accommodation steeped in British heritage. The centre-piece of the resort is a large Georgian Great House, complete with delicately maintained gardens, peacocks strutting the lawns, and classic British pastimes like afternoon tea or a game of croquet. But there’s more to offer than meets the eye - heading over to the resort’s private island, you’ll experience Asian culture and dine in the authentic Thai restaurant, inspired by the wonders of the island of Bali.
Whatever you’re after from your next romantic getaway, indulge in a touch of luxury and feel the warm glow of the Caribbean sun with a stay in one of Sandals’ stunning Jamaican resorts. Check our collection of Sandals Resorts discount codes and you could save on your next booking.