Can I Get A MuscleFood Discount Code?You can get all the latest MuscleFood offers at MyVoucherCodes. The biggest savings usually come in the form of their hamper deals, but they do offer voucher codes that will all be listed at MyVoucherCodes along with any deals or sale information.
Can I Get MuscleFood Free Delivery?From time to time they may offer a free delivery code, but typically delivery will cost £1 for premium tracked delivery with SMS alerts on orders over £75, If you don’t meet the threshold it’s £5.99.
What Payment Methods Do MuscleFood Accept?They accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express credit and debit cards. You can also pay using PayPal.
What is mfNow?mfNow is a benefit scheme for frequent customers. You’ll receive free delivery days, a free personal trainer/nutritionist consultation, free VIP access to events, a free Christmas turkey, exclusive offers and free VIP support.
MuscleFood Hints & Tips
From essential freezer fillers to healthy, protein-packed treats, MuscleFood has something to satisfy every stomach, and with these top tips, you won’t have to break the bank.
- Check out the MuscleFood clearance for up to 75% off non-perishable products, so you can fill your cupboards for a fantastic price.
- Be sure to sign up for the newsletter, where you can get the biggest and best MuscleFood deals and offers sent straight to your inbox.
- Treat yourself and a friend with the MuscleFoodrefer a friend scheme, where they’ll get a fabulous freebie with their first order, and once they’ve placed it, you’ll get a fiver for yourself!
- The MuscleFood top offers section is well worth a look for fantastic prices on delicious meat hampers, ready meals and more. They also have fantastic multi-buy offers in the MuscleFood latest deals section.
Using Your MuscleFood Discount Code
- Start by using our website to search for a discount code that best suits your order. Once found, unlock your code.
- Copy the code and make your way to the MuscleFood website using an alternative tab.
- Browse the website for the food you want to buy, adding each item to your 'Cart'.
- When finished, proceed to checkout and review your order. Make sure you have everything you want.
- Paste your MuscleFood discount code into the 'Discount Code/ Voucher Code' box and click 'APPLY' to get your new discounted price!
Buyers Guides - Fitness Fuel
What you put in your body matters when it comes to serious fitness and the right foods can push your workouts further than ever before. But finding the right foods can be hard among the barrage of protein powders and supplements. Here are our picks for natural foods that are perfect you’re your fitness regime.
Chocolate MilkIt sounds wrong, but chocolate milk is perfect for your workout. If you want proof, just look at all the sports personalities that drink the stuff in the warm ups and when they come off the field. Milk contains both carbs for energy and protein for muscle repair and that makes them a superb workout drink.
Green VegThere’s a reason your mum always told you to eat your greens. That’s because they’re packed with vitamins, nutrients, and all that good stuff that keeps your body working at its peak. Broccoli, kale, and spinach some of the best things you can put on your plate.
BananasThe humble banana is one of the most perfect fitness foods around. Their carbohydrates will give you an energy boost and all that potassium will help with muscle cramps. They cheap, no fuss, and taste great, what’s not to love.
Nuts and SeedsNuts and seeds are a fantastic food for switching up your snacking. You’ll get all your nutrients and they’ll fill you up with and stop any post workout hunger pains. You’ll find all these foods and more on the site because they specialise in work out boosting meals and the ingredients that make them
Buyers Guides - Food For Your Goals
Fitness goals vary from person to person and there’s more to Muscle Foods than lifting more at the gym. Let’s take a look at the most common goals people work towards and the food available that’ll help you reach them.