Offers for Master of Malt were last updated Monday 22 November 2021 13:02
Master of Malt Codes That You've Missed
Most Popular Master of Malt Code & Discount
|Offer Description||Expires||Discount Type|
|Save up to 10% off Selected Whisky||Deal|
|Save up to 10% off Selected Gin||Deal|
|Save up to 10% off Selected Rum||Deal|
|Enjoy up to 20% off in the Master of Malt Black Friday Sale||Sale|
|Delivery from £2.95||Deal|
Can I get free delivery?
Yes, all orders over £99 come with free delivery as standard. All orders below this threshold are subject to charges starting from £2.95. Visit the dedicated delivery page for more information and a full breakdown of all fees.
What is the Master of Malt returns policy?
Typically, you have 14 days to return any unwanted and unopened bottles for a full refund. However, if that time limit has recently passed, the friendly customer service team may be able to assist you. If your bottle is unopened, give them a call and they may be able to help.
How do I contact Master of Malt?
You can email general enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org tp have your questions answered. If you need to speak to a member of the customer service team directly, you can call 0800 5200 474 for immediate answers.
How can I get a Masters of Malt discount code?
The easiest way to pick up Masters of Malt codes is to check MyVoucherCodes before you order. Our team collects the best available deals that will make it simple to save on your favourite tipple. You might catch an exclusive code for savings you won’t find anywhere else.
Hints & Tips
Use our hints and tips to get a better glass and save on all your Master of Malt bottles:
- Make sure you head to the Special Offers page as soon as you visit the site. This is where you’ll find all the best deals on the finest bottles. There’s flash sales, samples, and more money saving discounts that will get you closer to a better glass full. The deals change regularly and there’s always a new bottle waiting for you in there.
- If you love nothing more than exploring the wide world of whiskey and always want to take something new, the Pour and Sip subscriptions are for you. From £29.95 per month, you’ll receive 5 hand picked taster bottles every month to experience. On top of that you’ll unlock exclusive discounts, live tastings, and a bustling community of whiskey lovers.
- Before you leave the site, drop your email address in the box and sign up for the newsletter. You’ll get all the latest whiskey news, bottle recommendations, and exclusive deals that get you closer to luxurious pours. It’s the easiest way to stay up to date with the best they have to offer.
How to use your Master Of Malt Discount Code?
- Using our website, search for a discount voucher that fits your order. When found, unlock your code and copy.
- Using a second tab, open up the Master Of Malt website and browse for the items you want to buy.
- Add all items you wish to purchase to your cart. Proceed to checkout when finished.
- Review your order, ensuring your products are covered by your chosen code.
- Paste your Master Of Malt discount code into the “VOUCHER CODE” box and click “Add Voucher” to enjoy your discount.
Rare Treats for Special Occasions
If you’re a real whisker connoisseur, getting your hands on a special bottle is a real treat. These bottles get better with age and you can count on the older bottles being harder to get. The Masters of Malt Old and Rare section puts you in touch with extraordinary bottles and gives you luxurious glass.
These bottles don’t come cheap, but if you have the budget and want to treat yourself, they’re the most delicious drinking experiences you’ll have. These are legendary bottles from world renowned distilleries to add to your collection.
If you’ve got a spare £105k down the back of the sofa, Glenfarclas Family Trunk comes with 50 fine bottles from this world famous distillery and a host of extras. The earliest bottle in the collection comes from 1954 and charts every vintage until 2003. It is spectacular.
But let’s be honest, that’s not going to end up in many people’s collections, though we can dream. There are other rare bottles available that are more affordable, if you really love your whiskey. Starting at £350 with the Invergordon 50 Year Old. This is from the indie distillery, Boutique-y Whisky Company, and is one of only 328 bottles produced.
There are loads of rare finds waiting to be added to collection, and a Master of Malt discount code will help get you closer to pouring.
Rum: A Guide to the Good Stuff
Master of Malt Dark Rum
Dark rum gets it rich colour from the aging process. It is stored in oak barrels and over time it add the flavours present in the wood to the rum. Dark rum is the best option if you like your drinks neat, or with a cube or two of ice. The deep flavour profile makes it ideal for sipping like you would a cognac.
Master of Malt White Rum
White rum keeps its clarity because it has not been aged. This means it lacks the full-bodied flavour that the aging process develops in dark rums. White rum is most commonly used in some of the most loved cocktails in the world. Daiquris, Pina Colada, and mojitos all use white rum and they’re guaranteed to make think of fabulous holiday evenings.
Master of Malt Spiced Rum
Traditionally, rum was spiced with nutmeg, cinnamon, and vanilla to hide an inferior spirit. Nowadays, spiced rum is one of the most popular spirits on the market. Spiced rum holds a nice middle ground that mean’s it is delicious with a mixer and can be sipped straight by rum newbies that might struggle with the powerful dark rum flavour.
Whiskeys from Around the World
Master of Malt Scotch Whisky
Scotch is the most famous whisky of all, and connoisseurs will tell that the Scots make the best whisky in the world. With whisky being entwined in Scotland’s heritage, you can find many different types all over the small nation They range from the sweet to the peaty and will all bring something different to your palate. If you’re ordering Scotch. It’s worth experimenting with different producers to find your favourite.
Master of Malt American Whiskey
American whiskey tends to have more spice in its profile and sweetness from vanilla. But America is a big place and there are plenty of twists to taste. This is the home of bourbon, Tennessee, and rye after all, and the all bring big flavour to the glass.
Master of Malt Japanese Whisky
Japanese distillers have earned many comparisons to Scotch whisky thanks to their production methods, and their results. Quality single malts come out of Japan with surprising regularity, and closed distillery of Karuizawa is carved into whisky lore because of the exceptional vintages.
Master of Malt Irish Whiskey
Irish whiskeys tend to use a triple distillation process that often produces a smooth an fruity finish. Like the Scots, this is a tradition in Ireland and that can be seen in the unique one-pot whiskey. There is a reason why some of the most famous distillers hail from the emerald isle.